SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google Search Terms for Finding Guestbooks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoeLester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are a 2 google search terms I've had very good luck with when it comes to finding active guestbooks that will allow you to post.

Code:
"add new message" "Powered by Free PHP VX Guestbook"

Code:
intitle:"add to our guestbook" "guestbook created by"

Feel free to post others you can come up with. When you find a good guestbook try searching some of the phrases on the page to find other guestbooks using the same script. Google search operators are great for narrowing down the search results.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One that works for me.

dey+guestbook+2010

I used to use guyman but dey seems to work a lot better.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jallajalla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoeLester wrote:
Here are a 2 google search terms ---
Code:
intitle:"add to our guestbook" "guestbook created by"

Interesting.. google replies to this query with:
"
We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
See Google Help for more information.
"
MoeLester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We use ^^^ instead of completely quoting the previous post. - Connie

When you do the search in internet explorer you also get that message however it allows you to fill in a captcha to view the results. It might be detecting activity similar to malicious searches.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I've used, with pretty good results:

Quote:
guestbook 2010 "keep off" OR magas OR mugu OR mugus OR maga -"no longer" -"shutting down" -discontinued

The use of "2010" and the other terms helps avoid guestbooks that have been shut down.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a search string that will get you a baiter friendly site. Make sure to include your email address in the body of the message.

Quote:
guestbook EML church

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nice site! Looks like it should give a healthy return all round. Love the staff section!

Edit- Thanks. BTW, I edited the complete quote above. - Connie.

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you have found a baiter friendly guestbook look for an obvious baiter catcher account. Do a Google search on it. The results will lead you to other guestbooks that will allow you to post.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes post on Usenet NG's and put my catcher account as my reply to address. I do get a lot of spam but there's also 40-50 lad scripts per day as well.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
Ento C
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten more LOVE scams then I can handle from signing this guest book:
Code:
http://dan.tobias.name/guestbook/

"if thats the way you will see i am for real then consider i am not for real thanks and you said you are a doctor may God forbid that from your mouth" - Lad Amos

Fake Checks Received: 5
Closed lad accounts
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You and me both. I signed that thing about 18 months ago and I'm still getting them Smile

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use search strings very similar to Mega Bandit's. If you want to find some additional guestbooks with guaranteed mugu presence, you can also search for terms like "don land", OOOOOO and variations of it, as well as lesser used terms similar to mugu (mumu, mugun, mgbada).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ento C
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

penfold wrote:
You and me both. I signed that thing about 18 months ago and I'm still getting them Smile

I literally get 20+ messages a day most are love scams but some are charity and some are lotto. and a few various others.

"if thats the way you will see i am for real then consider i am not for real thanks and you said you are a doctor may God forbid that from your mouth" - Lad Amos

Fake Checks Received: 5
Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic