SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I don't remember this lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But I love his style, I don't think I said anything to him that might have provoked such a response.

If you'd like to drop him a line :

[email protected]
He goes by the name of Badu Dubango, Deputy Manager

email Subject : YOU ARE A TRUE GOAT FUCKER SON OF ASHEWO GOAT FUCKER AMD MARRIED TO A GOAT.

Quote:
ATTN: MUGU,

I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DO NOT WANT TO KNOW BUT YOUR NAME SUGGESTS YOU ARE A NIGERIAN AND I AM SURE THE EMAILS I SENT ARE NOT FOR NIGERIANS AND I AM SURE AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN THE LINE OF YOUR FAMILY, GENERATION OR LINAGE HAVE DONE 419 BEFORE AND IT IS BASED ON THIS THAT I PRONOUNCE LAMENTATION AND WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH TO YOU THUS:

IDIOT… LISTEN YOU AFLICTED ONE NA FOOLS LIKE YOU DEY SPOIL DIS BIZ. CAN U SWEAR THAT GOAT FUCKING IS NEW IN YOUR LINEAGE AND AMONG ALL YOUR RELATIONS WALKING THE STREET NO ONE IS A GOAT FUCKER BASTARD LIKE YOU. I DONOT BELIEVE SO. YOU ARE A TRUE GOAT FUCKER SON OF ASHEWO GOAT FUCKER AMD MARRIED TO A GOAT.

HOW I WISH INSTEAD OF SENDING EMAILS I BECAME ARMED ROBBER AND COME INTO YOUR HOME AND RAPE ALL THE FEMALE IN YOUR HOUSE AND SHOOT ALL THE MEN IN THE FACEAND MADE AWAY WITH ALL YOUR VALUABLE. I DONT KNOW WHY AN AFRICA WIL BE SO STUPID LIKE YOU. YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A SORRY UNIMAGANABLE BASTARD IF I EVER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE I WOULD ARRANGE TO COME SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IMBESILE AND YOUR WIFE IS A MAGGOT AND YOU ARE A BOODY SHIT!!!!!

BAGGER. NNA IBU NNUKWU MGBADA, EZIOKWU KA M'NA AGWA GI. OLE, BASTARD, MR. MADMAN, U NO GO EVER MAKE AND U MUST DIE A POOR RAT SO TRY AND FIND IF NA MECHANIC BEGIN GO LEARN.

EGHU OHIA I NA AKO TUTUU JURU GI ONU.....OTU GBAWAKWA NNE GI THERE....... ANUMANU LA AMAGHI ORU. THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE CREATED POOR. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE AN SUCK YO PAPA PRICK..HE WEARIN SHORT NIKKAS WHILE LORY DRIVERS FUCK YOU MAMA AND VOMIT BLOOD ON HER FACEFOR 5 NAIRA. USU NRA KWA MAGAI NA UMUNAGHIMAP GI ASHAWOW MA GI ASAHWO NWANNEGI ASHAWOM DIE BY FIRE NAGI DIE

ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

Or is this the work of someone here?
I have of course replied in kind.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like devguy at his most virulent.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the biggest source of sig lines i ever saw its just great.

Priceless

P.S you sure you been a good maga?

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting! That's a perfect reply for me to send to a lad that responded to my "vacation reply" with a small rant that ended with IDIOT.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That is a real vile one. But that's not one of mine. Looks to be a cut and past from material in the mass insult threat. Great work. I know some lads that would enjoy reading it.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@@@Inspector
Quote:
I don't think I said anything to him that might have provoked such a response.

Imagine what would happen if you tried to provoke the lad. Twisted Evil

Well done !!

p.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he dissing grease monkeys?

Shocked

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me

Last edited by evil_sheep on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

careful. Voodoo curses to be launched soon! Laughing

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueTiger wrote:
careful. Voodoo curses to be launched soon! Laughing

That would a good character for one of us, a voodoo doctor who contacts one of these lads for $$ to set up a private practice!!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz ...well this explains why I've been getting some unsolicited mail for the past week. Hah, all your insult are belong to us.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Ashewo is a lower class prostitute in comparison to an Aristo Gal.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic