SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

as anyone heard if this agency is for real please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pip2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

International payment monitoring agency, plot26 nnamdi azikiwe cresent,wuse zone11,garki abuja. tele +234 807 289 4576. this is a angency that say for a endorsement fee of us$950.which is compulsory.in linewith foreign refund payment act601 secyin14-17 i am required to pay.in return they will refund by cheque to the value i was scammed. i have to send this money by money gram to adams powell abuja nigeria.Their e.mail<[email protected]

Last edited by pip2010 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just looking at what you've written, it seems certain to be a scam.

Do you have an email address for it?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The same scammer also uses these aliases:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=99127

You will see the same phone number and address halfway down the first post on that page.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

google says : "scam"

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That type is new to me - Can I have a go?
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Do you have an email address for it?

Added when the OP was edited, I think.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
pip2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU YOU MEAN BY HAVE A GO, I WASN'T ON THIS FORUM , I'VE BEEN POSTED TO IT,BUT IF YOU MEAN BY HAVE A GO CATCH THE SO AND SO THEN PLEASE DO, I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY GOT HOLD OF ME TO BE HONEST, I HAVE BEEN HELPING OUT SOMEONE I'M STILL NOT SURE IS REAL OR NOT ,BUT THATS MY PROBLEM FOR THE TIME BEING. I HAVE BEEN SENDING MONEYGRAMS TO HELP MY FRIEND SAY BUT ONE GOT COLLECTED BY SOMEBODY ELSE, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN SOME WHO HAD GOT INTO MY FRIENDS E.MAILS. THEY HAVE SUPPOSINGLY BEEN CAUGHT , BUT THEN I A PHONE CALL FROM THIS ANGENCY SAYING, THAT MY FRIEND WASN'T HE HE SAID HE WAS AND THAT HE WAS ON THE WANTED LIST NO 15 IN NIGERIA.THEY ARE STILL ASKING FOR THE MONEY, SO THEY CAN SEND CHEQUE. Question
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of the information that you've given shows that it's definitely a scam.
As MoutonBlanc has pointed out, Google also shows it as a scam.

Do not send any money.

It also sounds like you are in the middle of a Recovery scam.

Visit www.scamwarners.com for further information. You can sign up for the forum there and somebody will be able to help you.

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems you sent money to the scammer.
I'm sorry for what happened

This guy isn't your friend. He's the scammer.

This is a Recovery Scam like Slightly said

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pip2010 wrote:
I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU YOU MEAN BY HAVE A GO, I

A go at baiting the scammer (wasting his time by pretending to be a victim for as long as possible).
If i understand you correctly, a scammer has taken over your friend's email account, emailed everyone in the addressbook claiming to be stranded abroad with no money after being robbed, and asked for money to be sent by Moneygram. It's a common scam.
I hope your friend and everyone in his/her addressbook know what's happening.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To me this looks more like a lad claiming to be some kind of money transfer insurance company - Never seen that one before.

"Can I have a go" means "Please post the lad's mail address - I just have an irresistible urge to give this lad a good spanking" - That's at least how I read it, but I'm somewhat new here, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam! I was dummy and googled the info before reading the rest of the thread... but indeed a confirmed scam!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic