SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dolla' chop suggestion-Updated

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still baiting the world's slowest mugu - - however, he is now (finally) getting around to the time that he would want to talk about me sending money to the barrister.

By coincidence, this morning I received another e-mail from an unrelated mugu - something about my WU transfer is waiting and I need to send $223 to receive it. It was an initial format from this second mugu.

So, what to do? Well, I forwarded the second mugu's e-mail to mugu #1 with a note "is he working with you?"

I forwarded one of mugu #1's e-mails to mugu #2 with a note "are you working with him?"

Let the fun begin....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Last edited by BRUIN on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That should cause loads of confusion Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Ento C
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never though of doing that... Oh snap. Gonna try this on a few of mine.

"if thats the way you will see i am for real then consider i am not for real thanks and you said you are a doctor may God forbid that from your mouth" - Lad Amos

Fake Checks Received: 5
Closed lad accounts
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have them dolla chop each other! Very Happy

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this kind of thing - lads will fall over themselves to establish that the other one is a fraudulent taut and should be avoided at all costs.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do dolla chops with with fake ladette, and have little trick there - She's Russian, so she doesn't need to write lad language.

There is just one thing - The lads hate to take orders from a woman, so I'm considering the use of a male character.

But I do love when they abuse my ladette and she demands an apology. I believe that it is quite a bit humiliating for them Smile

A Russian fake lad has one advantage more: When help is needed in Nigeria, but they usually start out with: "Give me money first, then I help you" - Yeah right!!

I have one now who thinks my victim is coming to Nigeria to personally hand over $9000 to Farida Waziri. The goal being his bank info.

This way you also get to see their reaction toward a fellow lad, and see how they usually struggle to stay into the job. But some are wasted surprisingly easy, I recently had one, who just wrote: "pay me of, ok?". He withdrew completely after, a reply starting with: "NO FUCKING WAY!!"

Bottom line: I think dolla chopping is a lot funnier with your own fake lad.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just notified mugu #1 that I have forwarded about $1,000 to mugu #2 "who said he was working with you."

Both mugus have the other one's phone number - thanks to my forwarded e-mails.

I hope they have a nice conversation. I would like to be a fly on the wall when they talk.....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - I just forwarded this message from lad 2, sent to me originally, to lad 1:

Quote:
Mr. W!lliams : I got this message from this other guy...Would you please send me documentation that you really work for the bank? I hate to ask, but loosing about $1,000 to this other fellow has made me worry.

Mark
----- Original message -----
To:
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 20:03:14 +0300
Subject: B@BA WILLIAMS IS FRAUDSTAR;

YOU ARE FOOL IF YOU THINK B@BA WILIAMS WORKS FOR BANK HE IS SMALL BOI FRADUSTAR. HE LIES. HE NEVER WORK FOR BANK. CALL ME AT <phone number snipped> AND I TELL YOU ALL ABOUT BABA WILLIAMS

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

REGARDS;

DR IBRAHIM GABREL NW#KE

As you might imagine, this forwarded e-mail has been slightly edited by me....oh, what the heck, I admit that I completely re-wrote it. I hope my good friend BW enjoys reading it. Note that BW now has a phone number and an address for mugu #2, and that BW now thinks that I have sent some serious cash to mugu #2.

Bruin

South Africa

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting stuff. Out of curiosity, has anyone ever manipulated two lads against each other to the point where they would actually meet and fight it out like men?

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has probably happened. However, as baiters, we would seldom be in a position to hear about it.

Bruin

South Africa

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any publicly viewable surveillance cameras in Lagos--or anywhere in West Africa for that matter? I'm interested in the idea of picking out two lads who live near each other and trying my hand at staging a...meeting. I know it probably won't work, but I'd love to give it a shot.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad v. lad thing has definitely been tried:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146310&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mega - I suggest you start a new thread - you will get more attention in a th thread titled "Lagos web cams?" or something like that.

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic