SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pakistan Emergency Scams - anyone seen any yet?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just flagging up scams like this, as if they turn up I for one will want to nail them to the wall.

Have checked my feeder accounts but nothing yet. I guess they take a while to get the scripts up and running .. Evil or Very Mad

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say we'll see one by the end of the week.

The bastards were quick to bomb their Haiti earthquake formats...

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks thrylos.

Sharpening my sticks as I wait ..

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is an emergency in Pakistan? What's going on?

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-08/04/c_13429257.htm

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-08/04/c_13429257.htm

I'd say the end of the week for scripts as well

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
spot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please keep an eye on your catchers.

These scams make terrific Bank Account [details] Baiting, and I'm sure that we would like to post the very first one in Scamwarners "News and Announcements".

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
There is an emergency in Pakistan? What's going on?

Thanks. That's exactly how I will respond to the first scammer email that mentions the Pakistani floods. Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if we weren't trying to educate the lads, I would send out an ASEM saying that I needed a bank account to send the money from the mugus to.
Specifically mentioning Mr.Gomer

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt we´ll see one on the subject, as floodings are recurring disasters.
Earthquakes are spectacular disasters, fire and brimstone, God´s judgement and all that.

We haven´t even seen formats based on the recent tremendous oil spills in China.
What I´m waiting for is a format based on the pirates in the Red Sea.

edited to add- I suspect a hi- profile Facebook presence makes a difference too.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody who was a member in 2005 recall any Katrina-related scams?Or do the lads stick to third world disasters?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My psychic powers may have let me down.

The BBC reports:
Britons have donated £4m towards the flood relief effort in Pakistan in less than two days.

The Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) said the response to Friday's television appeal had been "fantastic".

Millions of people have been affected by the worst floods to hit Pakistan for 80 years, and at least 1,600 have died.

The DEC said that 300,000 people had already received emergency care, clean water, food or shelter as a result of British aid.

'Real impact'

DEC chief executive Brendan Gormley said: "As always the British public have shown themselves to be extremely generous.

"Despite the tough economic times, the public response has been fantastic and the donations we have received are now having a real and immediate impact on people who have been affected by the flooding.

"Although the situation in Pakistan is difficult with waters having washed away or severely damaged bridges, roads and railway tracks, the aid is getting through and reaching those who need it most. Aid agencies are already distributing life saving medical supplies, clean water and food parcels."

The TV and radio appeal was presented by journalist John McCarthy, a former British hostage in Lebanon.

International Development Secretary Andrew Mitchell has said the UK government is sending 2,000 all-weather tents to affected districts in Pakistan.

That is in addition to £10m of aid for the country already pledged by British ministers.

The DEC, an umbrella organisation of 13 UK humanitarian aid agencies, urged anyone who has not donated so far to make a contribution by calling 0370 60 60 900 or visiting dec.org.uk.

The DEC charities are ActionAid, Age UK, British Red Cross, Care International, Cafod, Christian Aid, Concern, Islamic Relief, Merlin, Oxfam, Save the Children, Tearfund and World Vision.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10904828

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if the scams aren't being sent out, that's good news, and money is going to the right people. Very Happy

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One is featured here http://www.scamorama.com/earlcourt_ahmedkhan.html
Sorry about the necro, but it's in a good cause.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic