SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It´s a miracle!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the Daily Sun on-line-

ILLEGAL OIL WELL
Police to unravel how water turned petrol
. It was miracle - Suspect
. No, you’re bunkerer - Mba
By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Thursday, July 29, 2010
•The controversial well
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Mr. Chuks Okonkwo, who the police allegedly discovered illegal oil well in his factory located in Diamond Estate, Idimu, Lagos, said it was water in the well that turned to fuel.

He said: “You see, I noticed that the water was being contaminated by fuel. So, I reported the matter to a Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) official, who advised me to lock up the well and I did.” He claimed to have met the NNPC staff on the road and informed him of the development.

But the State police command did not believe his story. The command’s spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba, a Superintedent, tdescribed the action of Okonkwo as a height of oil bunkering.

He said: “This man connected a pipe from the NNPC to the well in his compound. I am surprised at this finding. What is in the well is pure fuel, not adulterated water.” But, following Okonkwo’s insistence that the content of the well was water, Mba, who engaged him in a heated argument, ordered two of his subordinates to bring a bucket found in the company’s premises with which they scooped some quantity of the petroleum product.

And when the liquid was drawn out from the well, it became clear that it was fuel and not water. “What is in the jerrycan is fuel, you can see it for yourself, Mr. Okonkwo,” Mba thundered. It was at that point that the suspect admitted that the well contained fuel, but said he could not explain how it came about. “It is true, it is fuel but I can’t explain the miracle behind this,” he maintained.

The crowd, which gathered in the area, became restive but were controlled by Mba, who later warned residents to be wary of the way they use water in their boreholes, as it may have been contaminated. According to him, further investigation would reveal how long the suspect had been involved in the oil bunkering.

However, investigation by Daily Sun showed that the suspect bought the land in 2001. Okonkwo, however, did not rule out the handiwork of his enemies in his present travails, but he did not expatiate further. A police source told Daily Sun that it had been difficult entering Okonkwo’s factory until the Divisional Police Officer (DPO), Mr. Ambrose Agbedo was posted to the Idimu division two weeks ago.

According to the source, armed security men, manning the factory had always resisted access into the factory.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/crimewatch/2010/july/29/crimewatch-07-29-2010-003.htm

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic