SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Busted !! :(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just gor t this from my lad

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Be informed that your application has been terminated and no further correspondence should be sent to this office.
It has come to the notice of this office that you have bee involved in a scam activites and also note that further correspondences would be regarded as violating the laws of our banking.
There have been doubts when you could not send your applications and more doubts when you sent an American number as a telephone number for Norway but we wanted to see how far you would go considering your stupidity and finally you did send an email with the same pin code from the internet site stated below this messager.
However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour.
Regards,
IT Support team (Fortis bank)

Reference link :
http://www. [email protected] om/Spam -We -Get.htm

Crap.. Well i guess it was a good run. I've been baiting him since juli 8th, and he gave me my piggy Smile

This is the bankconnection of the original scammer.. (probably the same, i know) so i'll try writing the original lad back, saying i have no idea whats going on... Buuut it's a long shot..

This is my first bait, so i'm a bit blue [insert crying emoticon].. There i'm all better! On to the next one Twisted Evil

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

"It's a definate perhapsification right now" - Offtopic to lad.

Last edited by newbiejones on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job for a first bait to keep him almost a month get a piggy as well.You learn from every bait and for every lost lad there many others in line...

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are they talking about your Sat phone? Tell them the geographical location is not important as all calls to it are toll free. Bait him again and don't forget to post his initial email in the surplus section. Laughing

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ connie: I think the tippingpoint weren't the phone but the generator i used for a fake transfer slip. When you google the name of the generator, the first item on the list is a website containing a lenghty transcript of a bait, using the same generator..

@ mugueater: yeah youre right. It just pisses me of that it happened because some other baiter used the same generator and didn't leet the name on his website..

Mad

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait got me a piggy, and then I got pissed off after the lad stopped using that email address

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look, it's not your fault that the bank guy scammed you and him with this s3ctrans schtick. You paid your money, after all, you thought you were getting a good deal out of it.

It'd help if the man at your bank sent a mocking e-mail to your lad telling him that he's been chopped. PM me the lad's address and your baiter name if you want me to do that.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you might email the owner of that website and politely ask that he remove that link so it will not affect any more baits?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done! Very Happy

[/quote]Hey there.

I'm involved in the activities going on at 419eater, aswell are you i guess. The reason i know this is because i just got this today:

"Dear Sir,
Be informed that your application has been terminated and no further correspondence should be sent to this office.
It has come to the notice of this office that you have bee involved in a scam activites and also note that further correspondences would be regarded as violating the laws of our banking.
There have been doubts when you could not send your applications and more doubts when you sent an American number as a telephone number for Norway but we wanted to see how far you would go considering your stupidity and finally you did send an email with the same pin code from the internet site stated below this messager.
However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour.
Regards,
IT Support team (Fortis bank)

Reference link :
http://www. hw@rmstr0ng. com/ Spam- We- Get.h tm"

And well as you know this happens, you get dumped for on reason or another. But could you please consider to leet such info on your website?

If you google http://www. [email protected] k yours is the first site to appear.. And there just no reason, to make it to easy on the lads are there?

Thanks in advance.

Jonas (newbiejones at eater)
Quote:

Last edited by newbiejones on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to edit your name out of the above post.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ehh.. Think there are a few other guys with that name Very Happy

Concerning your earlier post, bob. Don't you think its the same guy? Or at least that they talk? If you wanna give it a go, your welcome though. I really would love to keep my pet a little longer..

And ontopic, i just noticed that the second listing when googleing http://www. s3ctransf3rs.t k comes from here.. The lovebait section. I thought we were login protected?

Last edited by newbiejones on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of the forums here are behind login, with the exception of Main, Gen Chat, Love/Dating, Surplus, and Misc Scams. That said, you might want to edit your posts above where you list the website because the bots will certainly pick up on those and lead people to this very thread! Wink

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

newbiejones wrote:
Don't you think its the same guy?

Not his bank e-mail guy. I'm saying you gin up a new character who was using the s3ctrans modality to scam you and him; effectively using s3ctrans as a dolla chop. That guy works for the banks, and knows that the money's just going to a scammer anyways, so he threw up s3ctrans to your character and chopped the money. Your character's an innocent victim.

Closed lad accounts x4

newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
That said, you might want to edit your posts above where you list the website because the bots will certainly pick up on those and lead people to this very thread!

Sorry, done Embarassed

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, with that dolla-chop scenario, your lad will no longer be wanting to do a bank transfer, and as WU and MG are out it looks like you need to meet up in person.

Closed lad accounts x4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic