SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help! Wanted a preferably UK address for dud cheque receipt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I've got a dud cheque coming my way. Anyone got a secure PO box or similar in the uk (preferable) to take receipt, please?

Please PM me.

Ta
JR

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I can't help. But, did you know that "premium" members have access to drop boxes and other stuff?

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are happy for the cheque to just dissapear into a black hole then the one I use is 23-24 Leinster Gardens, Paddington, London W2

(www.urban75.org/london/leinster.htm)

There are also mailboxes available to Premium members and as a premium member you get the nice warm fuzzy feeling of having helped keep 419Eater running as well.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the thing with black holes - you don't get the scan of the cheque. Although you do also get the warm fuzzies for making a lad run around wasting his time Laughing

The premium dropboxes are in the States, so some of my characters in search of dud cheques now are American or ex pat Brits before they start their baits.

Once I have some spare money to use for this I want to investigate getting a UK drop box set up so that other UK baiters can use it too on the same lines as Sheboppe's great resource. May be two or three months yet but am seriously thinking about this. Watch this space.

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys. On the advice of my Mentor Insp Gadget, the address I've given my Lad is actually a branch of S3attle bank, but jt must go to my accountant Mr Phil McC4vity.

Hopefully the bank will suss it out and deal accordingly.

DungDigger - my father had a UK PO box a few years back, I'll ask him what the deal was. Perhaps a system where a payment is made by baiters each time it is used / given out would help pay for the cost? I'd be up for that.

Edit - looks like £120 a year or thereabouts..

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Johnny,

Why not just go golden? That would be way easier Very Happy (+ It'll make the girls look at ya)

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

"It's a definate perhapsification right now" - Offtopic to lad.
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny thanks for the info. I'm sure there must be a few UK baiters who'd be glad of a UK drop. Needs thinking about Razz

Am going to be in town tomorrow so can have a chat with the people in a drop box facility there. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JohnnyRob wrote:
Thanks guys. On the advice of my Mentor Insp Gadget, the address I've given my Lad is actually a branch of S3attle bank, but jt must go to my accountant Mr Phil McC4vity.

Hopefully the bank will suss it out and deal accordingly.

I hate to contradict one of the mentors but giving a real address of a company, agency or person is something we recommend against doing here. Those are considered innocent third parties. Even law enforcement agencies should not have fraudulent checks sent to them if they have not agreed to receive them.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima's right. It's clearly written in the University about fake checks.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
v105
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
I have a Royal Mail PO Box, which I once used to receive a cheque.

I wouldn't use a Royal Mail one. Anyone has access to the details of who pays for it. It's as easy as calling your local sorting office, they will give out the full name and address. It is a bit of a security risk.
Information like that is not confidential.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No nice cool drop box in UK because of stupid rules!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea that might make the end up right at the customs office, at least in my country, and I don't care if stuff ends up there, I just want a photo or scan.

I'll keep you posted

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DungDigger wrote:
Once I have some spare money to use for this I want to investigate getting a UK drop box set up so that other UK baiters can use it too on the same lines as Sheboppe's great resource. May be two or three months yet but am seriously thinking about this. Watch this space.

I had a drop box in South Wales for baiters use a few years ago - the franchise eventually went away, unfortunately.
I explained to the owner what I wanted it for when I opened it so there would be no problems - the owner was understanding as his brother had worked in Nigeria... Did he have a few stories about that!
He also signed for any packages (UPS/FedEx etc).
Oversize stuff (the box itself was 'standard' envelope sized) he kept loose in the office although some franchises may charge for this..

http://www.mbe.co.uk/

Personal details kept secret although rental cost is twice as much as a Royal Mail PO...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic