SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is begging for a safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is on the hook for a while after few months The Vampire came in to the bait as an Oga and i think we made him crazy....the lad been in the vault in SS did send a picture with text and did give 10 piggy's burned a nice amount of of phonecalls and cafe time and now he basicly asking for a safari...

Time for a huge slap about giving me the blame of al this bad luck...

How dare he...

mugu_eater

,and to put an end to the evil deceit of the intruder,i and the diplomat will meet with you in a beatifull tourist country in west Africa,by name the Gambia,to collect the balance of 150,000 pounds in cash.

I and the diplomat will coordinate your flight from Europe to the Gambia in west Africa.You will be required to stay a minimum of 2 working days.If we can all meet in Gambia it will be good because it will streanthen our confidence and hope in this transaction.

Gambia is a tourist country and you don't need a visa to fly down,it is just about 5 hours from Europe to Gambia.So we are very close to each other,now that you are in Europe.But the most crucial issue is the issue of speaking with you on a telephone so that we can authenticate this traveling arrangements.

I have changed my password,but peradventure the intruder breaks through to send you another information,please kindly note that the information was not from me.

Hello Mr John,

We have seen the mischievous works of a snake trying to bit you and Mr B.

I am aware of every thing that this snakes are doing and what they are up to.The Internet is never safe for transactions in this volume.You have rely aided the snakes to creep in at any time to confuse you and to bring hindrance to this breakthrough transaction.

The reason why i am pointing fingers at you is because,you confide so much in communicating through the Internet,if you are constantly speaking with me and Mr B,there will be no open doors for any snake to creep in use Mr B email identity to communicate with you.

We don't know what powers these snakes posses,but it seems that all efforts to get rid of them has proved abortive.Mr B has changed the password to his email more than 10 times and yet this snakes still has access to that same email account.we don't know the kind of Virus or software that keeps recording the information of Mr B in their data base each time he tries to change the passwords.But the problem is coming from you as i have mentioned.

Mr B wrote you a mail about meeting in the Gambia west Africa,and since then he sis not get any reply from you.As a matter of fact Mr B just found out that these snakes had entered into his box again to divert the incoming mails into another account that is very similar to his own address.This is the address that Mr B found that was created by the snakes @live.com.But the Original email of Mr B is double zero Zero seven (007) not alphabet oo,please check your records and confirm.This is the original email of Mr B @live.com.

We are tired of this carelessness from your side and we might decide to get another investor if you continue in this manner.Do not hold us responsible for any lost of funds,because i am sure you still have the correct telephone numbers of Mr B,but you have deliberately refused to call. If you want to continue with us and not the snakes please stop writing to Mr B... with that email,because i have decided to share my password with him so that we can all make this transaction a success. Give me a call on this mobile numbers.Tel+

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi

Last edited by mugu_eater on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where in that email is he begging for a safari?

You said you've had a bunch of phone calls, but he says you refuse to call.

I guess I'm confused.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You right i should include the Gambia mail. Will do in OP

But no need to doubt my words Dwatina if i say he burned some money calling me then it is.

If i would call HIM now or run around with 2 mobiles while i am visiting my family in another continent then where i live that would make me a fanatic baiter i geuss. (i would make a call to save a bait like this but good pets dont run away that easy so no need)

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope--you're fine, mugu-eater. And I'm glad he burned money calling you. I was just confused because you said you had phone calls and he said you didn't.

One of my lad said something similar. Emailed me and said he had not heard from me in three days, but I had talked to him two hours earlier!

I hope you get the safari out of it.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic