SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A shame I can't share this...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Friday this dropped into Captain Mal's inbox (emphasis added; my comments in red).

Quote:
greeting to you honorable God send foreign beneficiary
My Name is T3MI3N0R P0LLY N4D3RS0N
first thank you for your Good update reply (which I hadn't made yet) and that remand me that God has don every thing for me with the position of your personality (whatever that means)
according to what i ask from god that is what am seeing now from you because am be praying to God every day and night to use somebody that have a feeling to help help a refuge lick me out from the problem
thank god you are there for me to help calmed (huh?) the 2Boxes that contain $12 Millions United State Dollars clean and spendable out from the chief custom officer custody
i don't no that God is going to make a way well there see to be no way
please i know you have unready no the position my feeling problem that i have in the Kotoka international airport right in Accra Ghana in African and the only solution now is immediately release of the 2Boxes across to me to noble me have asses to the Boxes so that after the release you can give me advice together with good solution of are to send the money without any problem
This is the resign why my 2Boxes was be arrested and also seize by the chief custom officer custody in because of airport Tax clearance charges fees together with the needed Document which I left in my country Sudan on my way taking my 2Boxes of Money to the united nation peace keeping Jet that was well I forget all the needed documentation please I rein need you positive help and I now this is a God way
also thank God that nobody among all the chief custom officer no that is money inside my 2Boxes
please the only thing now is for you to help me with the $500 Dollar for then release my 2boxes for me with immediately payment calmed because of airport clearance charges fees so that i can make the payment to the $500 Dollar for the immediately calmed because of airport clearance charges fees for him to release me 2Boxes for me
release Let me have you phone number too to call you in regard of this calmed of this 2Boxes
thank best regard
please if any Good news kindly take the receiver Name T3MI3N0R P0LLY to send the $500 Usd to Money-gram to calmed the 2Boxes out from the chief custom officer custody so that after the calmed you can advice over transfer of this money to your account
thank
T3MI3N0R P0LLY 4ND3RS0N
I am be waiting to hear from you as sum as possible

OK, then - Mal replies promptly:

Quote:
Ms N4d4rs0n,
Sorry, what? Who gave you my details?

What comes back is shorter, but just as confusing:

Quote:
as for your quation you ask me of are I gut your contacte please I got your Email Detais in the Kotoka international airport right in Accra Ghana in African . in the foreign beneficiary notice bod list your name was listed as I was looking all the Email Detais in the notice bod my mind ask me to get a contate with this God sent foreign beneficiary Email contacte Address that was well I fand your contate please don’t be onfeded for contacting you as a God send foreign beneficiary to me and I use belive that you are not going to betrary me at the head
Please kindly informed in the name of juses to contact with the chelf custom officer regarding the clamed of my funds/2Boxes of consignment that is chelf custom officer please help wreti to the chelf custom officer that you are contacte him in regard of your son a Refugee Boy Name Mr. T3mi3n0r P0lly 4nd3ers0n. That am be contacted you from Ghana .that I requested you to contact chelf custom officer to make further arrangement of the clamed release of my 2Boxes of consignment with $500 Dollar to your country home
Name of the chelf custom officer Mr. 3MM4NU3L M3NS4H Adress . Email [ - snipped - ]
I would like to hear from you regarding a solution to the clamed of the Boxes

I missed the reference to "your son a Refugee Boy":

Quote:
Ms N4d3rs0n,
I've never been to Ghana and I don't know how my name would show up there. The closest I've been to Ghana (or Sudan) is Somalia, and that was 17 years ago. This has all got me a bit confused.

More of the same:

Quote:
Please I am begging you in the name of our God that this is the hours of God divining intervention wherever you are I told you that my Distance with you is not A Barrier (I associate this phrase with Ladettes mainly)
I must informed you the rightful palace I sue your contact Email Address and if you see not yet believe what am telling you regarding my 2Boxes Fund of Consignment contain $12 Millions United State Dollars clean and spendable out from the chief custom officer custody
But try your possible best you can to get a Good contact with the shelf custom officer regarding the claimed of my funds/2Boxes of consignment that is shelf custom officer please help write to the shelf custom officer that you are contacted him in regard of your son a Refugee Boy Name Mr. T3mi3n0r P0lly 4nd3ers0n. That am be contacted you from Ghana .that I requested you to contact shelf custom officer to make further arrangement of the clammed release of my 2Boxes of consignment with $500 Dollar to your country home

I'm worried about getting him off script as I'm afraid that my brain will just melt down...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Sounds like a moron to me. But is that really a surprise? Try to get him to come see you somewhere!

wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as for your quation you ask me of are I gut your contacte please I got your Email Detais in the Kotoka international airport right in Accra Ghana in African . in the foreign beneficiary notice bod list your name was listed as I was looking all the Email Detais in the notice bod

Ah the 'foreign beneficiary notice bod' does get about, it was following me all day yesterday, I had to shoo it several times.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, this lad bought his script off the discount rack.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
God has don every thing for me with the position of your personality (whatever that means)

There is the almost forgotten word "personalty" meaning personal estate or property. I think the lad may have been trying to enlarge his vocabulary with a thesaurus, and misspelled it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, not much use trying to de-educate this one. He's doing that quite successfully on his own.

However it is probably worth asking him if he has the corrected mothet spline acronymiser for the securing codeafile yet cos if he doesn't then wait on the due week.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic