SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am baiting the world's slowest mugu....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For the past few weeks, I have been baiting the most boring mugu on earth...

I am used to sending an e-mail to the "bank" and being told within 8 minutes that the "committee" has approved my status as heir to the deceased multi-millionaire..

Not this mugu. Every step we have to wait several days while he assures me that "the committee is going to meet next Tuesday" and that he is working behind the scenes...

We are just now getting to the point where he MIGHT ask me for some money.

Clearly, he is just trying to seem more realistic, and to win my confidence, before asking for money. But I have never seen a mugu with this kind of patience.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad who sent me back and forth between the refugee character, the bank, the lawyer, and the second lawyer for a MONTH before the second lawyer finally asked for money.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it Pastor Akre? Just wondering.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
cessnapilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No AKRE normally asks for the money straight away. I'm baiting him by donating to his charity and he sent me his western onion payment details before my donations 'comittee' had even met. I'm just letting him simmer for a little while.
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah yes. The selfless Pastor Akre. I've got one document out of him so far and I think he must have his Western Union address as a macro given how many times he's given it to me so far.

The amount he requests goes up each time too, the more you dangle goodies and a bottomless fund ..

Can this guy really be spending so much time on being baited - does he really not see it? Shocked

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Afraid its not Arkre -- - does anyone know B@Ba Williams?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a 'banker' that was so annoyingly slow that I even managed to get a scammer genus named after him. (See sig) ... 'demanded' I make haste filling in his paperwork and then taking over a week every time to reply to anything I sent.. I was eventually dropped but not even officially yet. He just stopped responding.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting B@b@ atm aswell.. He is SLOOOW... or maybe he dropped me, i can't really tell. But its a church scam. is that what you're doing aswell? If it is, he might just be a bit overloaded with promises of free money Confused

Hehe..
Quote:
Can this guy really be spending so much time on being baited - does he really not see it?

I love the fact that it seems like the lads sometimes spend all their vorking time at the café, mailing back and forth, with eaters.. Thats just worldclass.

Its fun to bait, its funnier to meta-bait Very Happy

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

"It's a definate perhapsification right now" - Offtopic to lad.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My scam is an inheritance scam...

Bruin

South Africa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic