SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to convince my mother she got scammed and what to do now

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
anon-son
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, I'm new and could use suggestions on how to tackle this situation:

I believe my mum got scammed, badly, something she may realize but does not want to discuss. I have only just discovered this, but it seems like she lost a LOT of money, sending it through the evil Western Union to places like.... yes you guessed right, NI-GE-RI-A. She is definitely the best mum on the planet, friendly, likable, knows her way around the web but never developed an antenna for scammers.

As far as I understand now she believed she was buying unlocked iphones (I know) from some Dutch secondhand site, but never received any. They kept her on a leash, and apparently even made her send more money multiple times, probably with new false promises. So much I've learned from quickly scanning through her inbox. Now I want to really, really hurt those guys.

As I said: she probably knows something is gone wrong, but she just won't discuss it. She keeps on saying it is her own problem and it'll work out. I already know more about the situation now than she thinks I do.

So, could anyone explain to to me:
- Most important, step 1: How do I make my mother to believe me on this one, and to let me help her?
- Ultimate goal, step 2: How do I seek and destroy the assholes that did this to her Evil or Very Mad ?

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.. Smile
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, this sucks.

The first you should do is get us at least one email from the scammers that mentions the site. Filter your mother's private details out of it. Please also include the headers of the email.
Get us the sites address, our site killers will kill it. Once the site gets killed that will be another argument to convince your mother, legitimate sites don't get killed.
Next, head over to scamwarners.com and read up on this kind of scam at the forum there, use the info from there to try to convince her again.

Finding the scammers is, sadly enough, very unlikely. If you want, you could stick around and bait a bit, make the world a better place Wink

Edit: I hate autocorrection

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi anon-son!
I'm so sorry to read about your mother being scammed. It's great that you're trying to help. You came to the right place here for info and support and as Master of Puppets said go to Scamwarners.com as well.
Good luck.
Fartina

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamwarners is the place to send your mother.

Eater is a great site, but what we do here is vengeance and torture. Your mother will probably not be convinced by pictures of naked lads holding fish on their heads. Just saying.

Send her to http://www.scamwarners.com , where she'll get all the info without being assaulted by churches named TWAT. Everyone here is obviously a big fan of lying to people, so don't use Eater to convince someone of the truth.

Also....post the lad's info so that we can exact vengeance.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can provide the website address, we can show you how to check it, which will likely tell you that it was recently created for only one year, and with no Dutch connection.
When I saw the title of your post, I was expecting a romance scam, which is a whole lot worse.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
anon-son
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys & Girls,

Thank you for all the replies Smile I've started a similar thread on Scamwarners too, and am currently awaiting reply there.

The situation is that I've started talking about it with my mother, but as I expected (and understand) she is very reluctant in doing so.
Because of this I don't have the details such as the website address etc. yet, out of respect I want her to give those details to me and not go get them myself. Which might be very hard.

I will keep you posted.
Thanks again.

ps) If seeing those guys join the FAIL-club, the TWAT-church or fire up an OMGWTFBBQ has any chance, I will work hard for it.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site, sorry to read of your mum being scammed, as to her beleiving it, she will not want to admit that she has been scammed.

However you are in the right place for advice and help, if you can get your mum to read some of the stories on Scamwarners, that might convince her.

Good Luck

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation

Last edited by Vampiremerchant on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anon-son I am so, so sorry. These people are filthy scum and deserve everything they get from us here on Eater. The others are right. She no doubt has a load of difficult feelings about being scammed - she knows she's been scammed - but like 100% of other victims whose openness and honesty got abused, feel reluctant to talk about it. It's a perfectly natural reaction.

In some ways the feelings are similar to those suffered by victims of other crimes - abuse, violence, personal invasion, and make people feel guilty when in fact and of course there is no reason at all to feel guilty, or silly, or responsible, or whatever else the feelings are. They are natural feelings for many and it is nothing to be ashamed of, to have been caught out in a scam. Once you know the signs, you don't go there again. We all make mistakes in life.

However, hopefully you can lead her to scamwarners, and also get the site shut down. On scamwarners there are loads of examples of scams and your mother's emails will be the same or similar.

If she's a huggy person, that's what she needs. If she's not, then whatever works for her, but you sound like a tower of strength for her and you can go be her knight to go and bash those bastards until it hurts.

I'm glad you found us. Post the headers, as the others have suggested, and the expert site-shutter-downers here will do just that.

Pretty Rose

(This isn't part of my siggy guys - I'm just giving anon-son's mum a bunch of flowers. Well, one. I couldn't see a bunch in the encontimoots. Very Happy )

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome anon-son. You've come to one of the right places, as others
have said, ScamWarners.com is another.

If you eventually post the e-address of these no-goodniks we will take care of the vengeance on those particular ones for you. You, of course
will have to displace your ire on other scammers because you're too close to this situation. Of course we would keep you posted of how the torture is progressing while you watch from the sidelines.

There is no shortage of lads for you to play with if you're so inclined,
the extra e-addys are in Surplus here at the site. Be sure to take the crash course in battle preparation. Sorry we have to meet under these circumstances but that's why we're all here. We've had it happen to us, or a friend or relative or had near misses...

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry this happen to your mom.

Wish you the best of luck, anon-son!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
- Most important, step 1: How do I make my mother to believe me on this one, and to let me help her?

If she doesn't believe what you show her online, perhaps you could show the emails to the police, who would be more than happy to confirm that they were fakes. They won't be able to do much to stop the scammers, but they'll definitely be able to tell her if it's a scam or not.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck son.... And let us get them if you can!

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck!

I thought I posted a post earlier on this forum. Seems a mod didn't like it.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^
No-one has deleted one of your posts. Generally we would PM you as to the reason why we had taken such a course of action.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
JonesJohn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terrible to hear your mother got scammed!

I'm very interested to know the address of this site. There is actually a legit dutch secondhand site. And yes, scammers use this site as well to fraud people.
(I think it's like Craigslist, although i'm not familiar with that site).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hearit.
Your Mother will know she's been scammed but it will be difficult to admit.
My father is a dealer and is scammed at least once per week but never admits it.

SW is the place to point her.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic