SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

not sure where to put this

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rhayden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have did all I could to stop all this scamming in my email so I read all this stuff about playing with them I told them I was to send all their emails to the FBI CIA AND SECRET SERVICE and do the government where they are but the emails just didn't stop and it wasn't bad enough I got one but I got for the same one 2 or 3 times it seems the FBI wants to give me money or put me in jail I called my local FBI but it doesn't seem they are to interested so now I figured to send back to them email in another langauge that I don't understand I am using GREEK right now I have used latin which is not a langauge I feel is used much in the speaking world. So far this has cut down much of the scammers I had one or two that sent back in the Greek but then I sent in latin the same thing I sent in Greek which is

Δεν σας καταλαβαίνω trans.... I do not understnad you

I find this is effective in 9 to 10 of the emails and now I have much gone so I reckon they think I am Greek and crosses me off the list if they can't speak it and can't take the tinme to translate it which they would have to work some to translate all the email then maybe I am not worth the time.

Thought someone else might like to play this game that I do.

I also have had one that told me to F myself if I didn't f'ing believe that he was who he said he was now that was a dead give away huh?

Rhayden

Email removed - RC
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rhayden,

What you are doing will annoy the scammers and stop them writing you again, but it wont stop them if your email is on one of the lists they use.

I have removed the email adress from your post, as Google sent me stright to your real name, age and location. In the interests of safety, we don't reccomend this here. I hope you got your bunny wabbit OK. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Rhayden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What name and address did you come up with? I am no hacker and I know you are not I don't have mt actual name on anything I think. I google my name but I fail to see anything.

PLease explain so I may correct it.

Thank you for the info and yout time and consideration.

Rhayden

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought his would pee them off. Goodness knows they have did much to a lot of people. I still didn't find my actual name out email me and let me know what you found out I don't have my actual name on the email acount so I am curious as to what you found on Google I did this and found nothing.

Rhayden

Oh and I do this to all emails I think is scammers anyone that has money for me or says they are FBI or a plead for help.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic