SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok! Witch one of you people did this???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send this today:

Quote:
Dear sir/madam.

It was great to hear from you.

Unfortunately I am not able to help you with this particular problem at this time. However, it was lucky and great for both of us, that you contacted me at this time.

You see my company @biding-H@mster is in the business of importing exotic artwork from around the globe, and i am currently looking for agents in your part of the world.

If you are interested in this possibility, read on. If not i am sorry to have wasted your time, and wish you a nice day.

The job as artworkagent at @biding-H@mster consist of locating local talent, and signing them to our company. The salary is 100 % commissionbased, and averages 4500 usd a week, once you have established a network locally.

However as a token of motivation @biding-H@mster is willing to double up any commission you receive on your first assignment, which can bring you a staggering 1950 usd, for a single artist in our roster.

Please get back to me on this address, with questions or the likes.

Yours truly

Rhys Richards

Senior account manager

@biding-H@mster
4903 Lake Forest Drive
Fairview Park, NY 10603

And a few hours later i got this:

Quote:
Hello Rhys Richards.

I have done something like this last two years and the person that contacted me from America tricked me .We send the artwork to him and he disappear into tin air till today bringing a very bad reputation to me .At last i have to pay for it with my little salary that is not even enough for me and family !

If you are interested we do it this way , you pay 50% for the sample first and balance up after receiving the package !Call me +22678760005.If you don,t agree do not even bother to reply at all ok!!!

Waiting for your mail.

Regards.

Mr Chalu Danko.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I would reeeeaaally like to get this guy, but this seems close to un-baiteble.. To me anyways..

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

"It's a definate perhapsification right now" - Offtopic to lad.

Last edited by newbiejones on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply back and tell him how shocked and angry you are about his experience.As a well known person in the arts community you are in a position to find that scammer and make him pay so if the lad would like your help he needs to send the name and email address of the person who ripped him off and you will investigate immediately.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the first look like a baiter to me
and the second a reply to that. Confused

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He fell for it once, he is likely to fall for it again. Bait him!

Your mentor, PF

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scary fish Master wrote:
the first look like a baiter to me
and the second a reply to that.

I think the point is that newbiejones did write the first one... Smile

This has all kinds of possibilities. Go get him!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tok the advice from Fartina o'douriss an replied with this:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Danko.

Thank you very much for responding so swiftly.

I am very upset and angry to hear about your unpleasant experience. It is people like the one you met that give our business a bad name. I angers me a great deal, since neither myself nor Abiding-Hamster ever would participate in such low and despicable actions

Now i don't know if this is something you would like my help with, but if you wish, i should tell you that i have a very prominent position in the US art-dealing community, and i am probably able to help you track down this buffoon and hopefully reclaim your artwork and/or money?

Please write me back if you're interested in my help. If you have been so badly burned that you wish no further contact with me i can understand that, but it would be with a sad heart.

Hope this finds you well.

Your friend
Rhys

Senior account manager

Abiding-Hamster
4903 Lake Forest Drive
Fairview Park, NY 10603

But alas, he seems to have been badly burned by his ealier tormenter and wrote back:

Quote:
Dear Mr .Rhys.

Thanks for your concern .I wish him no bad because i am a christain and don,t take revenge at all .My God will reward him for the shame and humiliation he put me into years back ! When i saw your mail i taught he have come again and never wanted to reply at all .

All the same i wish you the best because the artist man i know that send the first sample cannot do anymore.I am a banker not an artist .

Regards.

Mr Chalu Danko.

I really wanna get into this, but where to go from here?
I could insist on him getting me the addy and name, so I can help, for gods sake. But he most likely deleted the info if the incident was a few years back... Any ideas?

"However thanks you for your time and stupid acts over the the internet and we wish you good luck in your endeavour" - Lad to me

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could explain that it's not really revenge at all, but that you'll just find out who it is and force him to pay through legal steps

newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok i tried.. Send the lad this:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Danko.

I can understand that you don't seek revenge, and i think that is very brave and goodhearted of you. Only a true Christian is able to turn the other cheek like that. You are a better man than i would be, i think.

But i must clarify a bit. I am not suggesting that you seek this scumbag out to do him bad, or in any other way hurt him. Only that you use my expertise and influence to track him down and claim what is rightfully yours! Money and artwork.

Finally i apologise deeply for ripping up these old wounds, i hope you're not to traumatised to reply to this mail

Your friend

Rhys.

And he responded with this:

Quote:
Please sir , i will advice you let the sleeping dog lay like that ok !Money and artwork i leave to him without any problem .I have already paid the man his money for the art work . I have taken my decision for good .All the same i wish you good luck in your business .Sorry i have some works to do at the moment in the bank .

Have a nice day and buy .

Best regards.

Mr Garuba Lawal.

Damn.. He seems very pleasant, but not that cooperative..

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy seems gullible and willing to go off script, but he's been burned by your modality before.

The solution?

New e-mail addy, new modality. Grab a new addy, straight bait his bank for a little bit, and then see if you can get some action out of him.

Or, grab a new addy and send out a good ol' we-can't-do-business-unless-you're-with-our-church line. Or an I-want-to-send-laptops ASEM.

Etc, etc. He seems ripe, just not for the line you're playing. Grab a different line and pluck away.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
newbiejones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thinking, and done!

I send him an ASEM concerning some WU transfers that needed to be gotten within 24 hours.. Now we wait Very Happy

Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There you go.
He'll reply and he sounds like a very willing lad. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic