SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Playing the race card

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just started a bait, with my character being a narrow minded, racist bastard. Very Happy

I'm hoping to incite a hatred for my character, due to the racism, from the lad, which will make him WANT to scam me, and will be more likely to go along with convincing me and getting me on his side. You know, the gets the overall one up (he hopes) on my character, as revenge for his racist ways.

Has anyone else had any luck in baiting this way, or does it just scare the lads off straightaway?

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it depends what race the lad is. You are assuming he's a different race from yourself. You might also find that 'African' lads are just as bigoted and racist as anyone else. I've heard Ghanain lads say some nasty things about Nigerians.
To be honest I wouldn't bother going there. There are a lot of angles to play. I play an old Mexidan woman character who types so badly I can hardly understand it myself, I get lads so frustrated I almost hear their teeth grinding. Playing old infirm sick and poor people really brings out the vulture in most lads. They smell their prey and are sure you are just about to cough up. It's more fun when you suggest to them you are dying Smile.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be very careful about using any sort of racist character to bait as it perpetuates all sorts of public stereotypes against baiting (and anti-scammer activities more generally).

Eater itself also has very strong anti-racist policies (see Guidelines) which are not taken lightly at all.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Understood Smile

Will drop this one.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cool. Fortunately there are many other ways your character can be a narrow-minded bastard to wind up the lads...... As long as they think they can collect money, they'll deal with whatever "quirks" a character has.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear you're not doing this, evil_sheep. We do not condone any racist behavior here, even when it's a role you're playing for a bait. Baiting this way could actually get you banned from Eater.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey evil_sheep - have fun with a different character - we keep race very much out of baiting - after all your lad may be American, Russian, European, Asian, etc - you just don't know and can't know. Similarly scammers will try to scam anyone, regardless of race for exactly the same reason.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to pick on stereotypes, be a lawyer hater. I've done that in a bait or two when the lad insists I talk to his "barrister". I tell the barrister that all lawyers are cheats and scoundrels. It's usually good for a few testy exchanges! Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic