SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

french anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch! Sounds like Joe is screwed, and not in a good way.

I don't know of anything more outrageous you can try, except to have Joe escape with the help of some Jesuit priests who smuggled him aboard their plane and got him back back home. And then say you converted to their church.

I don't know. Joe sounds pretty screwed.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy....Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Edit: Actually, your character sounds like the most unluckiest person on the planet. Everything goes wrong for him. Maybe play that card. And I mean, you are unlucky!!!!

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure, but I think he wants to come see me.

Quote:
Brother as a Christ, We come by this letter to solicit near your famous person as a Christ, a request for your news because you have had for a few stopped days a partnership which bound us to you but we do not know why!
This being, we come nevertheless to take your news and to at the same time to state you that we are always in waiting of the favorable continuations of you because we know in heart and conscience that you are the creature worthy of God who likes his next like itself nevertheless!
Then how are you and that we is worth this silence of a few days?

Thing known as and made, we are also been willing you to meet, be-with-to say to come in your home country for a partnership, more profitable, more sincere and frank in forgiveness, sincerity, the frankness and the faith as a Christ, then are this possible for us that you say to offer this privilege to us!

We made the work of God, Christ, the Powerful Whole because of the love of next, then we would like that you meditate on this part of the New Testament which says:
Drawn from the Psalms,

[snipped several verses from Psalms, which were in the OLD Testament last time I looked].

Also in these words, we leave you and ask so that you think of us, our orphans and at the same time with the rehabilitation of our establishment but also with the schooling of these children, without forgetting those which are currently at the hospital!
God protects you!
Pastor Richard AKRE

I had to remind Richard that he is to send me pictures of the "stripped women" he mentioned his first email before I send him any more money (which he will never see). I ran my reply through Babelfish to French and back into English.

Quote:
Richard, How do you do it?

I am very concerned. I sent a total of $16 during the last ten days by intermediary of the post office and insisted on the fact that you employ to help the orphans. But the reading of your email carries out me to believe that you employ to support Christianity AFTER I EA EXPLICITLY KNOWN AS which I want no part of my contributions used to convert. I must be undoubtedly that money that I sent by no means will ever be employed to draw aside or to support Christianity or you will never see another nickel of me. Moreover, you said that you shelter the "orphans and women" stripped; and were enough good to send images of some orphans. However, you ever sent the photographs of the stripped women. Please dispatch these photographs and I will consider another contribution.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My daily WU receipt is off to Pastor Akre.

Let the torment commence.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dwatina, I would like to answer that question. Is there a goal in mind
for my baits ? My needs are simple. This is what I want. I want to leave
a scammer with a scrambled brain.
I want to leave them thinking that perhaps scamming is not an option. I'm hoping they will become an evangelist of sorts and spread the word that mailboxes are likely to be hacked, money is likely to be hijacked, and victims will run them ragged.
Hopefully they will talk to others and the rumor mill will do the rest.

Nowadays, as a member here at the site, I find myself hoping for opportunities to work with my fellow baiters in either massbaits or
co-baits. I know we won't wipe out scamming completely any more than a cop will eradicate all crime. I just want to have some fun throwing wrenches in the works of the scam community. 1 person can make a difference.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobtheelephant wrote:

Akre here totally massbaits himself.

Maybe we should make him "required material" for new baiters?

"Welcome to Eater! Read the stickies, get a mentor, browse Eater U, bait Richard Akre"

Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it. He's like baiting with training wheels on.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@brainiac--it sounds like you and are alike in regards to our goals.

I've still got H@nk M@rtin going from a mass bait (the iDe@f one). He's not the original, but maybe the second or third one (he's from Nigeria). Anyway--I've been running him ragged and his bank accounts are getting closed left and right. And I've talked to him a half-dozen times on skype and it's been great. My only goal is to drive him totally insane for as long as I can.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Brother as a Christ!
Excuse us for the delay with which you receive this message, but is right because here we had had to hold of the meetings of prayers, professions and special worship!
Thus, we at the edge of despair and sums are really tormented vis-a-vis the destiny which of announces tragic for these orphans that we lodge it there does not have; helps coming from in outside, causes for which you no received any of our messages up to that point, then God weighs his glory and his faith on you so that you include/understand us!
This being, we are with the regret to state to you that among the two children hospitalized for 20 Days now there has been one of them which is deceased this morning and there we are in the embarrassment and soaps what to make, then God will guide your heart so that you do something with respect to this misfortune which has just touched us!
To be also shorter and fast because there are formalities which we must finish filling with the mortuary, we leave you on these words by leaving you our regards, most cordial and which the Eternal God guides your steps!
Pastor AKRE

Well, shit. This is the second time I've had a kid of his die on me.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos, so wait, let me get this straight, they make SOAP out of the deceased ??
@dwatina, yes, I guess our goal is the same. Scrambled=Insane.
Also the goal I'm sure of most other baiters when you stop to think about it. The basic element of nearly all baits is: "Drive 'em crazy."

There you have it.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've continued to send him my one-a-day fake WU from a different account. His spam mails make him really vulnerable to that.

I also went back to my original bait and blamed him for the death of the child; it's his fault he hasn't filled out the TWAT apps for hundreds of thousands of dollars. My character has cancelled his check.

Closed lad accounts x4

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character wept to hear of the death of that child, refused to think about the soap connection and bewailed the rev´s reluctance to give me a bank account.
That orphan didn´t need to die. Evil or Very Mad

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The "good" pastor told me that one of the orphans had died as well. I also blamed him for it, and said my church could have sent money if he would have given us banking details. He still wants me to sneak money to him without my deacons knowing about it...

Edit: I had sent him this after that email about the death:

Quote:
Pastor @kre

You and your church are responsible for this senseless death. May the Lord God forgive you.

If you had set up a bank account like my deacons had asked, you would have had the money to save that poor orphan, and to alleviate the suffering of the others. My church and deacons have offered our help and our prayers, and you have rebuffed our monetary help by refusing to take 20 minutes out of your time to set up a bank account to which we could send you the money.

This unnecessary death is on your hands, Pastor Akre. I am praying to our Lord God for guidance, but right now I am very angry with you.

P@stor Giles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic