SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Well. That seemed a bit easy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my second period of baiting - I did it about a year or so ago - and I don't remember it being this easy. I get the feeling I've just been lucky really. I only had to mention the fact that I didn't know what the W3str3rn Onion was and I got bank details. My first I might add and I got a bit giddy when I saw them in the mail. I'll be reporting them to Alan later.

I must admit this is a straight down the line bait. I'm falling over backwards to do as I'm told although I am pretty inept so it never gets done on time. Maybe that's what swung it for me.

One of the things I have done is 'send' a phone and cash in a parcel using DHL. It occurred to me that they will want to track it and they wont get far with the bogus number I'll send them so I thought of a screenshot of the DHL Tracking page with details of my choosing in it. To do that I downloaded the results page from DHL (it was obviously blank) and jiggied with the HTML so I can display it on my machine and enter what I want and take a screenshot.

Sorry the point of all that spiel was to ask if this kind of thing is available anywhere on the site - I have had a quick look and couldn't see anything - if not would it be useful to provide examples and instructions and where would they go.

Just want to try and give something back as a thanks for all the info I've been able to pick up from here.

Cheers,

P.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back penfold, but DHL? really, that's soooo last year dahrling. Things have moved on since you were last here, we have our own 100% risky free parcels delivery services, F3lchair, All St@r Shipping and GP5 Tr@ck.
All are guaranteed 100% risky free.

Although to the best of my knowledge they haven't actually got a parcel to the right location within expected timescales, but that's just nit-picking.
Have a look in the Help Forum for more info on how to use them.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as they say, some lads are takers and some are givers. I also got an account and i didn't even have to ask for it. Apperantly the lad got tired of using Western Unions exellent and reliable service S3curity Shi3ld. And he only anwserd 38 questions (well half of them where copy/paste so he cheated) and had one sitting. Poor lad, no patiance. However i had been baiting him for over a month before i got the account.
penfold
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Inspector. When I was asked to send it DHL I just did - Doh!! I'll know better next time. Ta.

I'll also pay more attention when I'm reading the help stuff. I'm sure I've seen them before. Smile

I've just looked at the S3curity Shi3ld and it looks wicked. I'll definitely have a go at using that.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to do, the lads love it.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Sec Shield proves popular then can I recommend MTCN V@ult? more fun than a lad deserves to have.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S3c Sh13ld is the way forward. I actually had one lad who must have experienced it before, as soon as I mentioned it, he stopped talking to me straight away!

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea S3curity Shi3ld doesn't get a lot of repeat offenders, so it can be a quick way to scare em' off.
MTCN V@ult, that's the one where a lad gets to push a button to eventually get a part of a fuzzy number isn't it. But i really enjoy to att first se the lad praise internet security and the Shi3ld and then se their responses get shorter. After a while they tend to write something like "I don't understand all this questions". Then comes the copy/paste phase.
Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
After a while they tend to write something like "I don't understand all this questions". Then comes the copy/paste phase.

That's when I always have "customer service" send them a message saying they're close to the end, but they have to answer all questions with proper answers.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic