SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where is Alderney

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick google chat with Dr Francis Naan, in which I try to explain where Alderney is.
Samuel is being played by Slaphappy

Sorry about the language.

There are a couple of phone calls with him in the Audio forum.

francisnaan: hello
this is dr.francis naan western union transfer director
hello i need to speak with mr.ace g0rf

me: Hello, I can't be held responsible for what Samuel has done, he was supposed to be sorting it
francisnaan: wht the hell u talking abt
you are not serious here,we are talking about your $800,000us to be transfer to u u dare say all mistake samuel

me: SAmuel said he was going to call you and pass on the details, that was 2 days ago
I need to get that money dorted I have 400 tons of stone to pay for, it needs to be cleared up quickly
francisnaan: now wht are u doing
me: I am dealing with the western section, removing undergrowth, remains of an old vehicle and prepping the land for the new buildings
francisnaan: wht do u mean all this months u keep playing fucking games with a man like me
me: I'm not the one that's holding things up, Samuel is doing his best and you are the one that said we had to use Western Union
francisnaan: who is samuel
wat was is telephone number i need him now

me: Samuel is the chap from the General Stores office, he'll be up at the airport now dealing with the mail plane. I think we'd be far better off dealing with his wife, at least she's got her bally head screwed on the right way round
francisnaan: give me his wife number now
me: I don't know it, normally to speak to her I just go into town
francisnaan: what kind of man u her
you are not man with your word
i begin to wonder what kind of person u her
you have mess up what suppose to benefit you to pick up ur money
i have nothing else to tell u
i think i have to go now to transfer money to UK to a client there
you are not serious at thesame time not ready,all you do with samuel is fake and nothing
i have never deal with such man like u
as you like do ur issue
bye
francisnaan: i am back
you are totally a mess
and you are not knowing wht u doing
i am a man of 58yrs
you think u can just tell all sort of bloody lies
to me we will pend your transfer and take to the govt account

me: how can you say Samuel is a fake, yet you spoke with him? If you had done a bank transfer then we wouldn't have had all this mess
francisnaan: because you have tell lie,you are the 1st white man that i have seen tricking and telling lies also giving failure information
you cause it
you guys are not sincere people

me: Me? you said 'let's use Western Union' you said 'let's not be sensible and do it quickly' you should appreciate the amount of problems there are with these bloody American companies
francisnaan: now you guys has mess up
what is ur next plan now tell me

me: I was waiting for you and amuel to sort it ou, I've only got until Friday to get the money into the bank account here
francisnaan: wat money
you talking about

me: the money you are transferring over to pay for the stone
francisnaan: wat stone
u talking about

me: I told you, I am buying 400 tons of granite, it'll be part of the sea defences we have to put in place on Braye Road to stop this whole bally place getting washed into the sea. The investors don't want their £2million going out with the tide
francisnaan: ok now the ball is in ur court
you never want to send the payment so i can transfer

me: I did, how many times have tried, 6? it is very important to me to get this deal sealed
francisnaan: but u guys never sent the money to my secretary.all u guys did was giving us wrong details and so on
me: what are you talking about, those details were right off te screen
francisnaan: i can not pick up your money and lie to u.i have never collected any payment u said u sent
you really disgrace me and urself mr.ace
then why i was not able to get it
who is samuel white or black man i want to know

me: you were talking to me last time when I read them off the screen, I can't help it if some guy rad over your shoulder and took the money, you've cost me a lot of money, time and stress over this deal. and Samuel is black, what of it? from Hawaii I think
francisnaan: your samuel u talking abt
are u guys staying together or hv u seen each other before

me: yes, some sort of bally Yank, lived here for about 4 years
francisnaan: any money that was really sent here to us can not miss bcos it is real,but all the money ur socalled samuel u said are all fake
now what is ur plan answer me
we are facing facts now
what has gone has gone
now what are ur plans concerning the fee now
i told u to go send this money urself and give me the details,but u we not listen all u do is telling somebody to help send it no
if u are serious prove ur seriousness now right here and let us finalize this for once
i am not man to joke or play games with ok

me: I said earlier, I am aiting for your suggestion, this is a small island and I'm rather limited in what I can do, I'm relying on you t come up with an idea
francisnaan: ok
fine
how fast can you able to send money there
and what are the means to send or transfer money from there

me: we have 3 banks, and the general stores that does Western union, that's pretty much about it
i prefer you make it by western union urself
do not fail this time,after u send this money u we see the reality proof in me to get ur transfer once and for all
i want you now right here to tell me if you are getting this money sent today or first thing tomorrow morning there
i need answer from u now
talk to me i waiting your reply mr ace

me: just working out, plane leaves in 25 minutes, he'll need 15 minutes to get back, shop closes at 7pm, I'm done here about 6, so we could sort it out about 6:15
francisnaan: hi
me: hwllo?
hello?
francisnaan: yes
so what are ur 100% guarantee this time that u are not messing this up
how much amount are u sending

me: It'll be down to this Western Union you keep insisting on, I've got the money, if they fail us it'll not leave us with many options or time
back in one sec old chap
francisnaan: give me right here the details on how u we send this money.1.give me the test question and test answer u we use why sending it.
give me also where this money is coming from
as soon as you finish sending it,u we just give me the mtcn control number
i need all this details now mr ace
francisnaan: are u there
what we both are saying here is very vital
i need answer from you ok

me: back
francisnaan: answer my question i place before u
me: the details haven't changed, we'd better use a new q & a
francisnaan: yes
me: question : where will the rip-rap be used?
answer : South west shore line
francisnaan: ok i am noting it down
francisnaan: now where are u sending this money from
you delay in talking why
i said where are u sending this money from

me: I'm in the middle of an electrical supply panel doing some wiring, I can't do 2 things at once, the money is coming from the general stores, Queen victoria street, Alderney
francisnaan: the name of thecountry
francisnaan: were is alderney,wat country did he located
say something to my understand please

me: Alderney is one of the Channel Islands
francisnaan: at wat country
for examply ghana is a country,and we hv city like accra
tell me now

me: we are part of the Channel Islands, that is the country
francisnaan: behave as business man that state somethig clear to understandable way
were exactly
america london or uk
you speaking like u are not living there

me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Islands
francisnaan: i need answer
me: how do I prove I am here? I can see the harbour, the freight ship is docked, the tide is on the turn. Its a bit breezy and cloudy
if u send this money they we like to require the sender country
cant u understand this
stop speaking in parables and tell me the exact name of the country u living now
country hv cities but tell me the exact place name

me: St Anne is the town, Alderney is the Island, The Channel Islands is the collective name for the group
francisnaan: st anne on whos planet
uk,london.arabic.were
you are just fucking confusing me here

me: 49°43'9.88"N 2°13'9.92"W that is my current location, please, use Google to look for 'Alderney' it'll make it clearer than I seem to be able to do
francisnaan: i am searching it

francisnaan: are now telling me this money is going to be sent from french country
me: no, we are certainly not French, you'd be strung up for saying that around here, they are a funny busy the locals, very proud of their independance
francisnaan: i saw uk
uk channel island
rit

me: It is a Crown Dependancy, hence the use of English style, but locally made, money
francisnaan: now tell me u are sending from uk
me: We pay no taxes to the Mainland, nor do they help us as such, actually thinking about it, we pay almost no tax at all
francisnaan: uk is the capital
of alderney
i just simply need were this money is coming from,last u sent u told me is uk
right

me: UK would do I suppose, I don't know how all that works, if you haven't got Channel Islands, or Guernsey as a selection, then by all means try UK, see if that works, I don't suppose the Yanks know one foreign country from another
me: Francis, we have to cut the power now, so I'll be off the computer and heading in to town as soon as the panel is finished.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well done, IG! That's like the old Abbott & Costello Who's on First comedy routine. It's a baseball thing. Look it up on YouTube.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is brilliant.

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i can not pick up your money and lie to u

Yeah, right! Razz
Brilliant work, IG. Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounded just A tad stressed. Laughing

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile I love baiting from tiny islands with one WU office with bizarre opening times.

Your lad sounds well and truly bewildered. Well done.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps calling today, says there is something wrong with my phone, I think it might have got zapped in yesterdays electrical accident I suffered, but he will get a call back later from the General Stores owners.
He has also changed the name of the recipient, but only I know that, not Samuel and his wife. If it comes to anything it'll be posted here.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post to add the link to the Slaphappy and Devil woman call to Francis.

He does get a bit drowned out by the marital spat.

the call

edited to add the full call

Last edited by Inspector Gadget on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delightful. Poor Francis seems to be chewing the carpet with frustration at the end - can that be?

Twisted Evil

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
francisnaan: are now telling me this money is going to be sent from french country
me: no, we are certainly not French, you'd be strung up for saying that around here, they are a funny busy the locals, very proud of their independance

Très bien mon ami Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Funny busy? should have typed a funny bunch, oops.

Anyway please note the call has been amended above (From Slaphappy and Devil Woman) as a bit was missing.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bump to add today's first message.
Having told him I am suffering after the electrocution accident and that my phone got fired, he still sent this.

annoyed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic