SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Deaf People are Evil *UPDATED WITH NEW RIDICULOUS STATEMENT*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad seems to feel that my character's inability to hear is Satanic....

Quote:
I don’t know what you meant by being legally deaf. That language is very satanic and I have seen or heard one is legally deaf. Phone number is very necessary because the courier will not work without phone number. I am not here for joke but to excise the duty I was assigned to.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg

Last edited by Bait It Up on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't say this nearly as often as other people, but it's time to slap your lad for that one.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get yourself a K7 number. When lad moans that he only ever gets your answering service, tell him you're sorry, you didn't hear it ringing because you're deaf........ Wink

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

iMike: Brilliant! Smile But I've already moved past it by playing the old "Okay, sorry it didn't work out" routine. He quickly changed his tune and moved on without a phone number. I will keep that idea in mind for the future though! Smile

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to reply again to my own thread, but I've been trying to think of why my lad felt being legally deaf was satanic. I just now had a thought that maybe my lad figured I was saying I was legally dead. Hence him saying it was satanic that I was still talking to him while I was dead. I don't remember the specifics, but I just now remembered a different lad a few months back asking something along the lines of "How can you write to me if you are dead?" after I told him I was deaf. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about at the time, but now I am starting to tie strings together and realize that they might not know what "deaf" means, and think that it's a typo of "dead" or "death". Anybody agree or have anything to add to that thought?

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ sounds about right. Tell him you're spending a year dead for tax reasons. Wink
molly1779
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

doesnt surprise me i think they barely read what we write anyway ive had similar misuderstandings

i told not to put the transaction through that security server because R0se candles is not used to that kind of transaction,now is very difficult to receive the money now because the site ask a lot of irrelevant question and we have been answering question like an idiot from them.

I am just calm with you because you are our customer and custormer are always right but sometimes wrong..try and understand with me

DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? - Now theres a challenge!!!
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds reasonable. I always say "hard of hearing so don't have a phone".

But yes, we are evil...to scammers. Broohahahahahaaaaaaaa!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Since I figured out what I think my lad was talking about, I've also started telling lads that I lost my hearing (versus saying I am deaf). I figure this will save some of my baits from being ruined. On the flip side, I guess it's good for actual deaf people who could fall victim to a scam. Once they tell the lad they are deaf the lad will think they are a "joker".

Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be nice, yes. But I doubt it will happen, too many lads.

Saying that someone is dead is a form of juju curse, these guys don't bother to read even when they can, so I expect the ones who disappear probably think they are being hexed.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will have to keep that in mind cuz I have a deaf charac. When I tell lads deaf I have not yet had a misunderstanding. But you asked for feedback
Bait It Up. You wrote legally deaf and that may have influenced the misunderstanding.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Makes me wonder if you can be illegally deaf as well? "I'm deaf, but it's actually a felony, as it's illegal here".

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The way some people treat us, you'd think it was at least catching! I'm only "legally" deaf in one ear so far, so why can't I hear out of the other one? Laughing I have something like three points to go before I'm legally deaf in the other. Yet somehow I can still hear a cat's distress call or the neighbor's toddlers screaming. Of course, sometimes I can't tell the difference...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is with these lads and their ideas about deaf people? Here is an entirely different lads response today to my deaf character.

Quote:
What is your problem?You told me you dont hear but you drive are you playing with me or what.If you can`t do this with me please back out and let me find another person.Or you send me a valid picture.Thank you.

Guess deaf people are banned from the roads now too!

Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BIU : yes, and it seems like you need a valid picture, which will.. what.. cure your deafness?

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh, that's my problem then. All my pictures are invalid.

Funny, the DMV requires a sight test, not a hearing test. Maybe it's different in Nigeria...NOT!

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll fess up; I've been telling Lads for years now (as Captain Mal) that being deaf rules out having a licence. Mea culpa!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll fess up; I've been telling Lads for years now (as Captain Mal) that being deaf rules out having a licence. Mea culpa!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess when 34,000 people are simultaneouly lying, some of them are bound to get their wires crossed. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts x4

Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What the goram's WRONG with you Cap? You've been hanging out at bars with Jayne and Vera and Mrs. Mal again haven't you? All the bad girls! And Jayne knocking back mudders milk, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Well, except for Vera. She may blow up sometimes, but she's always a straight shooter. I want an apology from every single lad you have told that too. Or I'll tell Inara you've reconciled with the beautiful wife!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic