SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sandra Moore "ask Sandy Edwards is back "

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jackson233
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After months of not hearing from her I get an email. She now lives in Huntington WV (sure) she gave this phone number 304) 521-4297
Name: Sandra C Moore, Address: USJ 6/H 5 Avenue, Subang Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
I sent her WU money yesterday and she checked on it 12 times and one address from the USA checked on it- IP address.
The pictures are the same -maybe 2 new one's. She asked for money to get her goods released. $9800 in two payments in only two days of knowing me -maybe 3 emails.
What service would be the best to report her so other's don't fall for her lines ?
My love, I want you to understand my situation down here because my goods are worth lots of money and it wouldn't be advisable for me to leave my goods behind because i don't want to lose them and i don't trust the customs people down here. I do appreciate your love and care for me Sonny, please i want you to try your best for me and fixed the problem at the western union, maybe you can have it send at two different western union store and don't forget to send each $5000 and $4900. Sonny you will see the western union MTCN# on the western union receipt that they will give you and the MTCN# is 10digit. I couldn't sleep because am so worried and sad while thinking of you and wish i was there with you. I hope you are having great day and am wishing you wonderful day, love you. Sandra.

--- On Mon, 7/26/10, Ed wrote:
Sunny, I just got your message on IM and I guess we must have missed each other sorry. I have meeting with the customs today by 12:00am and It's 9:24am, here is the motel # 01160193214185 ,it's connected to my room and if am there i will answer it. Sonny you will have to email the confirmation# from the western union receipt MTCN#s. I will email you before i get on plane and wish we are together ,thinking of you, love you.
Sandra.

Subject: Re: Western Union
To: "Sandra Edwards" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 6:03 PM

Sandra, gosg I know that kid didn't know what the heck he was doing- I called back and they said that the money had been released so I guess I will have to have my son go over there and get this fixed. Very sorry- why don't you just come home and we can send for your stuff-if you do I won't leave you hanging- promise-so come home now. I'mm 500 miles out from this monrning and we have stopped to feed the guys- check with you later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 9:10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Western Union

Good morning my love, How are you doing today and how was your night. I just got your email with the western union information but i guess there was mistake because i was told at the western union that there is no money available for me . I think you will have to go back to western union and pick the money up because there is mistake on it and when i checked the information from western union they didn't make the payment the way we discussed because they sent it all together once at one place which is $9800 with MTCN#(7698957216). I am worried here my love because my goods will not be release until i make the payment and I don't want to leave my goods behind. My love you have to get the money back from western union and go to two different western union location and send $5000 at first location and then $4900 at the other location. I will be waiting to hear from you, wish you great and lovely trip back to WV. I have been thinking of you all day, love you so much with all my heart, miss you. Sandra.

--- On Mon, 7/26/10, wrote:

Date: Monday, July 26, 2010, 12:20 PM

Wow, what a nightmear at the WU office This young kid had things all filed up. if he messes them up just fly back home and I take care of it then but I think it's fine. Very tired and see you Wednesday afternoon.

The image is valid for 15 days and will be automatically deleted after expiration.

After 7:13AM GMT 19.July 27 .2010, a pin code is required to access St-site. The code is 3746.

http://www.sectr4ns.eu.mn

12801A593937413826116355729149

The image is valid for 15 days and will be automatically deleted after expiration.

After 7:18 AM GMT 19.July 27 .2010, a pin code is required to access St-site. The code is 3746.

Test question answer Moon

Test question answer Sun

(206) 905-9742,

Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 8:31:13 PM
Subject: Re: update

Sunny, I just got your message on IM and I guess we must have missed each other sorry. I have meeting with the customs today by 12:00am and It's 9:24am, here is the motel # 01160193214185 ,it's connected to my room and if am there i will answer it. Sonny you will have to email the confirmation# from the western union receipt MTCN#s. I will email you before i get on plane and wish we are together ,thinking of you, love you.
Sandra.

Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 8:20 PM

hey sweetheart- remember my phone is company and I can call out but not recieve any personal type calls- I hate carrying 2 phones but if we are going to be an item then I will do it.
what do you think about dropping your apt lease and moving in with me ? I could try to get you out of the lease if you have one. make sense ?
well they have about another 2 hours left on packing my stuff so I better watch them .
Sonny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 2:55:17 PM

Ed my phone number is 304-521-4297 but it's been disconnected until i get back home, what is your # i will see if i can use the hotel phone to send text message to you and wish i was there with you. I will attach some of my pictures for you and wish you could attach some more for me, love you. Sandra.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 7:32 PM

huge thunderstorms are hitting here now- send some new pictures for my trip home...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 2:20:27 PM
Subject: update

I hope this correct- been running next door and using their son's computer. Ok this helps I now have your email - what about a phone number ? I think WU requires that. So write me something if you feel like it or better still some new pictures.
Sonny

Twisted Evil
If anyone want to write her-go for it....get tried of her.......
Edited to maintain operational security Wink -MM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic