SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

french anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
molly1779
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have kind of hooked a scammer and have told him I will contact father who deals with charitable donations. All details are open if anyone wants to take this. The reason I am considering giving this up is because the scammer is a french speaker. I am willing to try but it may be easier for someone with more knowledge of the language to either take over or help me out

xxx
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The language barrier could be part of the fun! Make him speak in English to you or use an online translator like babelfish or google translate for all of your emails. Make sure to mangle them even a bit further than the translators already do, just for good measure. Twisted Evil

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
molly1779
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good plan thanks xxx
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a french speaker. Please PM me the details.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good idea from Ima to run it thru the babelfish translator
to ______ (fill in the blank), Romanian?, Mandarin Chinese? then back to
original language, Francais in this case. @Mouton, c'est vrai alors?

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad from Cote D'Ivoire who obviously uses Babelfish to translate French into English:

Quote:
Herewith below infos of Western Union sending so that as of reception of this message, you achieve the noble act with the Christian word, but with the LOVE FOR HUMANITY!
Registered the address of Western Union sending below:
Name: AKRE
Surname: Richard Alex
Address: 11 BP 1443 ABIDJAN 11
City: Abidjan
Question: .................................................................
Answer: ...................................................................
Amount: 1.780 Euros Then would it be possible to grant us a financial gift your value right for the event of this weekend?
Question how we are currently posed, thus if SO, it would be preferable to make a financial gesture with the height of your purse day labourer so that this event can be a success because we think of recording that and to face the various investors whom we could meet for any helps because the school year it is in one month and these children must be to thus provide education for to be able to be informed!
God blesses you and at the same time it would be necessary to be able as of this moment to bring up to date a fast line of transfer as Western Union so that is fact say the financial funds for the ceremony which will take along the world of the investors to know the martyrdom that saw a country underdeveloped in full economic crisis and coup attempt of State!
ONG Life, Faith & Christianity
Pastor Richard AKRE

So I indulged him:

Quote:
Thank you for your concise, well written, and lucid reply. I was able to understand it completely after only one reading.

I note your request for a donation: Amount: 1.780 Euros
I noticed this in your first email and already have forwarded the requested amount to you. Actually, you will get a little more. I calculated 1.78 Euros to be about $2.30. I went ahead and put $3 in US currency into an envelope and sent it to the address you provided via first class mail on Tuesday. You should have it tomorrow at the latest. I don't know how Western Union could forward money to you. I thought they were for telegrams.
I am gratified that you can do so much with only 1.78 Euros. I hope you use it efficiently to relieve the children's suffering.
Malc** S******d

Now he is anxious. This came today:

Quote:
Thank you for your reply to the letter that we dispatched you! As should we understand as you simply sent 1.78 Euros instead of 1780 Euros?
Also how long I will money take on the way so that we can enter in his possession here on the spot to Abidjan? Sincere greetings that God blesses you!
Pastor Richard AKRE

@Braniac: good idea. I will compose my response and run it through Babelfish for French, then back into English. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Pastor Akre has been very active this past week. I had his scam in all (11) of my baiting accounts. He's fun as far as the babelfished English goes but lazy beyond belief. If you want to bait him he's here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187395

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY

Last edited by Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laziness seems to be sort of selected for in the lad population - after all, they aren't exactly working for an honest living.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh gods, not him!

He pops up in my box every few weeks with yet another badly translated begging letter for his fake charity (even though I speak and write French and have written to him in French)

I just keep asking him for a bank account. It never comes.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Richard A?

Yeah, fuck that guy. Laziest lad in existence. I sincerely hope that I (we, it seems) keep getting his format because he's such an absolute failure with it.

I'm "baiting" him from at least three accounts now...I'm not even sure anymore.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh God, did he pick the wrong guestlist. I'm baiting him from two separate accounts myself. This guy is totally effed.

The address he gives tracks back to an auto dealership. Pretty sure he pulled that out of thin air; curious to see what he does now that I've mailed him a check there.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by Bobtheelephant on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HE wants money to open a bank account! He doesn't seem to realize this.

Bait 1. I'm stuck on an island and can only send money to a bank account through my iPhone.

Bait 2. For me to send him money to open a bank account, he needs to join my church. To join my church, he needs to have a bank account.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
For me to send him money to open a bank account, he needs to join my church.

I'm trying to get him to apply for TWAT on one of mine. Let's see if he joins 2 churches at once.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My church is The Holy Church of the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

He hasn't been talking to me lately

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started baiting him two days ago. I was going to ask about him and the format.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobtheelephant-I had him very interested in Twat last year but this guy is so lazy he wants to be paid to breathe!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reply to Richard:

Quote:
I went ahead and put $3 in US currency into an envelope and sent it to the address you provided via first class mail on Tuesday. You should have it tomorrow at the latest.

He's still leaning on me because he hasn't gotten the $3 in the mail yet. I tell him to take it up with the Ghanaian postal authorities. After all, $3 is such a tempting target for theft.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, Pastor A. He's on my list too. I'm glad to see he's being baited across the board. Keeps him away from well-meaning people Twisted Evil

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He left me because I couldn't send money through WesternOnion

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really is quite lazy, isn't he?

Did anyone else get his new mass-hey-you're-on-the-list-so-send-me-1200-more-euros email?

He's getting pretty pissed off at my character Gary, who has mailed him a personal check.

Closed lad accounts x4

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just keep telling him that the board of deacons REFUSES to sent money via Western Union and that I'm sorry we can't help him.

But, I am leaving myself an out. I happen to be the bookkeeper at the church and I am feeling very guilty about the deacons' decision. If I can't get the account then as a *last resort* I will have my character send money via Money Gram without the church's authorization.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm doing something similar; straight baiting from one of the church members while the church adamantly refuses to release funds without an application.

Closed lad accounts x4

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was doing a church bait which collapsed after AKRE refused to give me a bank account claiming he didn;t have one

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well, if he's adamant about not having an account, I'll have to drive him nuts in a few days with Money Gram Smile He's gonna really have to convince me to break my church rules, though.

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told the guy who was stranded on an island with only an iPhone with bank-to-bank account capabilites that. He even persisted on Western Union until I slapped him. He was depressed and confessed he didn't have a bank account. I slapped him and told him to get one. He stopped all contact with me

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic