SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome madeater

Simply show some interest .. just see where it leads ..
Probably you will receive some scripted replies first, so don't spend too much effort in your emails. If you get them off-script: the fun begins.

Bait safe, use a fake email account, and if you're stuck: apply for a mentor. Have fun.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings Eaters!

What fun. Been aware of this site for a long time and always enjoyed the cut and thrust of the baits.

I have this hankering to be a sweet elderly lady with more money than good advice, and running some stitch-up guys absolutely ragged. Here's my perfect chance. Twisted Evil I fancy turning these lads' brains to a watery mush and wasting their time, to get them back for all the dirty scams they've pulled on unsuspecting and trusting people.

Have scoured the threads and the helpful advice, and have sent off my first ever bait. Now waiting with breathless excitement for the first nibble.

Is there a list of the meanings of all those delicious little icons? I know what the piggies are, and the pith helmets .. I just like having something to aim for. Razz

Thank you for all the wonderful work you all do. Proud to be one of your number. Hee hee!!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by DungDigger on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, DungDigger. Very Happy

DungDigger wrote:
Is there a list of the meanings of all those delicious little icons?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

The more you read the stickies&baits, the more you learn how to bait.

It's also a good idea to study at Eater University:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
molly1779
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all I am new to this although I have looked around the site a few times. I would like this to actually do some baiting this time. I am awaiting a reply to 2 emails I sent out to various different addresses so fingers crossed xxx
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nora. Making my way slowly through those links you gave me (wonderfully creative and inspirational challenges if I may say so). Guaranteed to get me poring over maps and making extensive use of Google Earth, as well as having to make an emergency dash to my daughter in the country one or two removed from my lad(s). However, being the absolute technophobe my character is, I can't quite see her getting the hang of international money transfers.

Those Hector threads are just the bloodhound's bananas, aren't they. Twisted Evil

Last edited by DungDigger on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam KILLER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone.

I am new here. but very much ready to do miracles and to help peoples.. Im sure i can help others with the help and knowledge acquired through my great mentor.

My mentor is Slightlyoutofit

Thanks a lot for ur support... Very Happy
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam KILLER wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seriously?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

Scam KILLER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes N.O.R.A Razz
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, what can I say?

Scam KILLER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
Well, what can I say?

Doubts Cleared ??
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^But you already requested for support...

Scam KILLER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:
^But you already requested for support...

Slightly turned out for my request Smile thanks N.O.R.A.. waiting for reply mail from lad..
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I must have misintepreted this:

Scam KILLER wrote:

Thanks a lot for ur support...

Welcome to Eater, anyway. Very Happy

Scam KILLER
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A wrote:

Welcome to Eater, anyway. Very Happy

Thanks a lot
Absinthe56
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to the land of Eater. I don't know too much about it but I am eager to learn!

William Butler Yeats
HiHoSilver
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm not exactly new here having registered about a year ago and strung some lads on for a couple for weeks before stopping (can't remember why i stopped??). Can not remember my old username so I have re registered, already got one lad interested so this could be fun Wink.
Sparkie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!

Wanted to say my due greetings and thanks!

You may all refer to me as Sparkie, because I have a quick go-getter attitude and I'm hasty in my decisions.

I'm here because my mother of 54 years old fell victim to a certain Ted Burton, [email protected], or so the scam went. He claimed to be an IT Professional who lived in Manchester, UK and planned to relocate to the United States very soon. He also claimed to have a home very close to ours, probably about 30 miles away. He claimed it was a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house - 3950 sqft. - yep, bedrooms that were 600sqft or so.

At any rate, the bastard led my mother who has been single for oh about 5-10 years into believing they were perfect for each other and deserved to be together, that god had played a role in their meeting (*cough* on Match.com *cough*). My mother even began to talk of marriage arrangements (much to my humble protest) after things started getting heavy. Mr. Burton's well drafted, pre-assembled and emailed letters cut my mother to the core. She was swooning over her keyboard like an idiot.

At any rate, eventually, the bastard stated that he had to do one last job before he could come to the United States. That job, my friends... was in Nigeria. Oh, you didn't see it coming? I did.

So he begins to explain that while in Nigera, he just happened to have a serious problem. It flooded everywhere! Power went out! Server switches and server blades were BLOWING UP! Everything had gone to hell! He then finds out, that, his CREDIT CARD doesn't work in NIGERIA! He states that he cannot believe that in this day and age, a country wouldn't be able to take a VISA.

My mother pondered. I watched. She wondered if he would ask for money next. His emails grew desperate, and more desperate. Then, the email comes.

Quote:
My love, we are being held apart by my work. I cannot finish my job because the money does not have enough. I need $3220 to finish my job. My employees are sitting around, and we cannot use the equipment because it is all broken. I hate to ask you darling but, could you help me? I will repay you once I come to the states.

*SCREEEEEEEEEEECCCCHHH* (that was the sound of squeeling tires, or of a vinyl record abruptly stopping)

My mother had enough. But wait, there's more! She tells me that he had said something about sending a check to our house, for us to hold it for him until he got here in the States.

Oh, hello Mr. USPS, how's it going? You have a package for me to sign for? Well I'd recommend that you call the Sheriff's Office, because in that package, is a cancelled cashier's check that has no value, and the sender has committed mail fraud.

Now I am here. These Nigerian buggers frustrate and infuriate me. It's one thing to scam an idiot out of some money. It's another to fuck with someone's heart.

So be forewarned scammers, I'm here, and I'm ready when you are. Cool

Oh, and Hi everyone!!!
SissyMac
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Sparkie & HiHoSilver!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello folks! I'm here because I'm an evil bastard. Twisted Evil

And hey - why not use that for good while I'm at it?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome A.T.Tappman, SissyMac and Sparkie. Enjoy your stay.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all new scambaiters! Sparkie I can empathise. These bastards who mess with people's emotions and vulnerabilities are the lowest scum on earth.

As the old saying goes, don't get angry, get even. Well I get angry and I get even. They deserve everything that's coming to them.

And hey it's another lovely day for screwing with these bastards' heads.

Twisted Evil

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
zucker3020
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Im zack aka zucker3020.im new here. would like to thank 419eater.com for waking me up. i almost lost my phone to a scammer. now i knock him with F words and he looses. teach me more my dear comrades. lets do our part. dont blame the innocent goat.

Peace Wink
Gerty Foster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks,

Iam new here, previously unfortunatelly succesfully scammed but with a fresh temptation to give them taste their own medicine. Iam grateful for all tips cause Iam still in contact with those scammers who don´t know about my activity there Twisted Evil
Thanks a lot for this forum and I hope that all these m****f***rs won´t leave with a clean shirt.

All the best, Gerty Foster
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HiHoSilver wrote:
Hi, I'm not exactly new here having registered about a year ago and strung some lads on for a couple for weeks before stopping (can't remember why i stopped??). Can not remember my old username so I have re registered, already got one lad interested so this could be fun Wink.

HiHo HiHoSilver!!

Just ask a mod what your old user name was, they can help you with that if you want it. Otherwise hang on to this one, but just wanted to let you know. Have fun.

Cherry Vimto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Everyone. I'm new here.

I've set up a few baiter accounts already and posted the addresses on a couple of guest lists. Up to now, i've had 39 spam emails to one of them.

Not started baiting for real yet but glad to be here.

Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic