SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Easiest bank details ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go, blob! You assume correctly. Piggies are an honor system kind of thing.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This last one was a little more reluctant to give out his bank details. He just he kept going on about Moneygram and blahblah.
But all it took was to re-send a previous mail with a little cursing:

Quote:
Dear Nancy,

Did you even read my fucking mail? Here it is again:

"Dear Mr. Nancy,

Could you please rather give me your bank details? Obviously I am very busy and don't have the time to go to a Moneygram and make several payments. We don't have the money in cash and would prefer to conduct this transaction in a professional way, that is via your bank account. This would only take me 5 minutes as opposed to several hours to withdraw the money and go to Moneygram.
I hope for your comprehension."

Reply:
Quote:
Dear Dick

Thanks for your email Am Very Happy to hear from you .and how is all your loving family over there with you hope all is well with you .well Am just back to the City this morning About the Account details below.

BANK NAME:FIDELITY BANK GHANA LIMITED
ACCOUNT NAME: PRINCE KOJO ADDEY
SWIFT CODE:FBLIGHAC
ACCOUNT NUMBER:1061012443453
BANK ADDRESS:RIDGE TOWERS,PMB
43 CANTONMENTS..
ACCRA.GHANA

Kindly send us the receipt of the Wire Transfer for confirmation after the Transaction is done .and Please you also make the Attachment of the transfer of the Money to Us back.Love to hear from you soon.

Thank You

Mr Frank

Very Happy

Hello, piggy nr. 6!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, blob. Just goes to show there are few problems a firm stance and a mild slap won't fix. Smile

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This other dude wasn't so happy to hear his bank account got shut down:

Quote:
OLE BARA O, na me you dey pull for leg. it wouldn't work. so go meet your family

Could anyone tell me what this means? Apart from a suggestion to visit my mother more often...

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ole bara means "thief" (actually I think both "ole" and "barawo" mean "thief" so maybe he's calling you a double thief).
"na me you dey pull for leg" -> "you're pulling my leg".
"Go meet your family" ... I don't really know about this bit but I trust he does not mean anything nice.

Very well done on this piggy modality - seems to be working a treat.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe that "go meet you family" translates as "please post my humiliation on 419eater"

Well done.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got that exact bank account from Nancy Frank after 25 days of no communication

It's the bait about Mr.Gomer being in the hospital

I suppose he sent me the bank account as he was going to send it to you anyway. He sent me the same email he sent you except for the "Dear Robert Fisner" part

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going to see if he's willing to travel from Accra to Lagos. If he agrees, I might get my first safari! Very Happy And if he drives or walks, he has to go through:

Accra,Ghana - Togo - Benin - Lagos,Nigeria

He's probably going to agree. He knows my character's attached to Mr. Gomer. Or maybe he'll kill Mr. Gomer off

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, Mr. Gomer switched to MoneyGram, but he agrees he's in Nigeria!

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the slightest feeling that Nancy's going to kill Mr. Gomer off

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is going to send me his 5th bank account today or tomorrow at it's latest. His 5th.

I reported nr. 4 just last week and after a day and a half, mr. Lad rushed to tell me to cancel the payment due to "problems with the account". I can't get him to tell me what the exact issue is though.. the 3rd reported account never got closed (a Chinese bank) but I managed to delay mr. Lad so long till he decided to move to another bank.

Will it ever dawn to him that I might somehow be linked to his banking 'issues' ?

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only gotten two bank accounts from him. In a few days.

Prince Kojo Addey and Barclays UK account

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried this angle just now. Sent to 10 lad addresses, one's bounced already.

I said in ladspeak that I had the mugu's money from western union and needed and account to put it in.

I set the TO field to one address, and then put everyone else's in the BCC so that it looks like they may have received the email by mistake.

So out of 9, I'll let you know how many replies I get!

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, so far I have 3 out of 9, which is a pretty good hit rate.

Piggy-tastic!

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ 3 piggies? That's great!

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic