SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miraculous conversion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character for this bait is an orthodox monk from Mount Athos. He wants to know the religion of the barrister. Monastery rules, that kind of things...

Initial Lad Character :

Quote:
Good morning father,

Father, that lawyer is United Nation lawyer he have been working with them, he is a Muslim by religion. Father all we need from him is to get the document out from him we can not be talking about religion if we get the documents out from him we don't have anything to do with him again. He will go his own way. If you said that you want to get another lawyer where are you going to get another lawyer. That lawyer might charge alot of money in getting that certificate.

But... When I ask the lawyer character about his religion...

Quote:
ATTENTION SIR,

AM A CHRISTIAN
. CATHOLIC PRECISELY.

hm... I don't see this bait going to WU in the near future... Let's find out wether he is shia or sunni. Or christian.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he converts that quickly it's likely he might be Jewish or Buddhist if you ask him again! Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Catholic good enough? I would think he needs to be Orthodox to do business with a monk on Mt Athos. Greek Orthodox.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh yes. Pictures of him in Buddhist robes .. meditating .. shaved head ..

@hris Madi Good measure press down shaken together running over shall men lay unto your bosom Shocked
Mrs L*g@d: Please don't make us look stupid in the face of our colleauges okay
Mr L*g@d: I will like you to know that we love you okay
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ May be some buddhist tattoos Very Happy

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. Laughing

You should start baiting him with completely separate baits from characters of different religions and see how many different religions you can get one scammer to belong to.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hm... I'll try to convert him to orthodox christian...

Original character :

Quote:
Sir,

As far as i know he is a Muslim by religion, unless he have denounce from been a Muslim because many Muslims are turning to Christians. This country is a Muslim country they are just be changing to Christians. I am in the refugee camp i might now know everything about him but what i know about that lawyer is that he is a good man and Rev friend because he work with united nation under their attorney. If he has change his life to christian i don't know but because of his name is a Muslim name that is why i said he is a real Muslim man. If you want to know whether he is a real catholic or not ask him some questions to know whether he is telling you the truth or not.

I knew him been a nice man and he gave us something here in the refugee camp. You have to understand that not everything i must know about him. I am in this refugee camp does not mean that i must know that man very well. As he said that he is a catholic which mean he have change to catholic but may look at it bearing that name is Muslim name this is my own understanding.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic