SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lonely Widow Seeks Romantic Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tessarin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My plump and affluent widow character is created and ready to find true love and 'travel the world' in pursuit of her new soul mate. She longs to spend the rest of her life (or a few months of it, anyway) driving her special scamming someone barking mad. Anyone have a spare to share or tips on how to find one quickly? I set up her profile on several suggested sites, but I'm impatient to get started!
Tessarin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no! I had one already, the usual story about working in Nigeria, seeking true love and trust, but when I tried to email him, his account was shut down!

Embarassed
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tessarin, and welcome to Eater!

The quickest way to find some Love Lads is usually to post a fake profile on a free dating site. My own favourite is DateMeFree:

http://www.datemefree.org/

though other baiters will have their favourites, too.

Log-in to the site every couple of days to make sure that you are in the 'recently online' list, until you have sufficient correspondents.

Don't sound too intelligent or sophisticated! Also, of course, make surethat your profile is unattractive to genuine date-seekers. Be brief in your descriptions and make sure that what you say is not attractive. My female characters describe themselves as interested in cleaning bathrooms and reading TV guides, and are looking for a man who loves ironing and beetles. Or something like that.

Learn how to check headers for the writers' locations, if you don't already know how to do so .... and don't write anything more than uninteresting 'penpally stuff' until you are 100% sure that it is a scammer you are writing to.

The lads will turn up. Not by the millionfold, but, as long as you are logging-in, there should be a steady trickle.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Tessarin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Branwen! I got one already! Laughing Actually, I probably have two, but I need to go back and figure out which message it is and on which of the many dating sites my character is already on, including the one you mentioned. I am a bit worried about her sounding too intelligent, what with the post grad education and career, but hopefully she sounds so lonely I'll keep getting nibbles anyway.

I hope I find that second one again, he seemed more subtle that the other one, and as if he wrote it himself, with a sprinkling of grammar and spelling errors. I'm hoping to get some original poetry out of some of these guys for my first few tries, then work my way up to signs and safaris. Twisted Evil
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're THAT worried about her post grad career, why not introduce something that may destroy it, like an affair with a man from another country! Drugs are always good for getting you fired (though they may freak Lad out), or better still it's been SO long since you did said course you've forgotten everything (people do THAT all the time).

And no matter how skilled you might be, it still doesn't mean you know anything at all about WU Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic