SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have lads got smarter or have I lost my touch?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been out of the game for a while and am having some major problems getting lads on the hook these days. Have they got smarter in the last few years? Last proper bait I done I had my lad selling his car to rent out a wrestling ring for the day, but these days Im struggling to even speak to the first lawyer! Have I missed anything over the last while that has suddenly made lads a bit harder to deal with, or am I just having teething problems and need to shake off the rust?

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not certain to be honest. I am currently baiting a lad far more experienced baiters tried to bait and failed. I have NO IDEA why. Am hoping your lads are too busy with other baiters myself

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome back Gaz!
General consensus seems to be that there are more lads angling for the quick payout, who are rather hard to shift from their formats (think of the old-time lottery lads who are still around - some other scammers have adopted this kind of approach too). However a lot of the classic old tricks still work as long as you get the right lad and a decent setup. So you probably just need to shake off the rust and get going again.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, if the lads ARE getting more paranoid with their interactions, then doesn't that mean that it's harder for them to work with their victims, too?

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me there has been a swing to quick small pay outs rather than grooming the victim for a few weeks for a major fee, all my lads are hitting the victim for a payout of only a couple of hundred within 3 days of a reply. There does also seem to be reluctance to let the victim call any shots such as the payment method and nearly every lad I have baited this year dropped the victim if he/she demands anything like security forms/trophies. Maybe its a generation thing, they certainly are quick to be rude and insulting, much more than they were a few years ago, a few years ago you really had to twist a lads tail to get him to be rude

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd concur with that... I've had lads get pissy for no reason and recently had one ask initially for a measly $75.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the balance, I call that a win for baiters.

Sure, it makes it harder for us to get our kicks. But if it means these scammers are blowing people off easier, or taking less cash, then on the whole I think we're having an impact on what happens to the real victims.

Three cheers for the noble baiters!

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, hopefully they'll be just as stingy to a real victim who is asking legitimate questions.

Lately, I've gotten a whole lot of "I can see now that you are not ready to be serious about this..."

*SLAP*

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's the younger generation scammer, not willing to send more than a few mails before moving on. I have a lot that will write a 'come on' mail to me and only send 1 or 2 more mails.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Gaz!

I think lads are the same.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 3rd actual bait (running a few ones simultaneously, but this lad is the 3rd real one I started on) gave me his 4th bank account last night. He's suspicious, but so far he's still.. umm.. orderly mannered. Well, at least ever since I slapped him good.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
robin meeblind
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They seem to have changed a bit, I've recently started baiting again.

I've had very good success when using a old retired person, but got dropped within a few emails when used a young character.

I am very surprised that you as a person could do all those things without knowing infact i am becoming very unpleased - 4uthur R1ch4rds
Cellphone Closed lad accounts x5
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried three times from there different Gmail accounts with one of my old lads.

He didn’t bite, so I opened a Fastmail account and emailed him. He replied immediately Very Happy

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some lads are getting a bit more wise to baiters.

I seem to get dropped when I ask for details about what western union is or I try to delay the bait.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobthelephant and a few others nailed it I think, it's a win for baiters and
they are asking smaller dollar amounts sooner, dropping sooner, and
losing their tempers quicker.
It's in my siggy. 1st time I've been cussed by a bank and it was approx. 3 mails in. And telling them I sent the money elsewhere to an "associate". Still, this has to translate to their treatment of the real victims.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed the smaller amounts as well. I'm afraid that I tend not to bait them. Especially if it's only a few hundred dollars. But, sometimes it's worth the fun.

I rebaited a lad with a different character and the lad only wants $250. I've had him on the hook since early May. And someone else who only wants $350 I'm still dealing with since mid-May).

The one who wants $60,000 I've had longer than that, and he is so very patient, and keeps sending me new bank accounts everytime I have a problem. SOB won't fill forms, though. He'd rather give a new account than fill out forms.

Anyway, I am seeing a lot more smaller amounts, and I tend to avoid them because it's hard to say I need to do a bank transfer for a hundred bucks.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed they've been getting a lot jumpier as well, particularly over the past year or so. I remember when I started, they'd stay with me through thick and thin. Now the unfaithful bastards bail at the slightest inconvenience.

I suppose that their tendency to drop you quicker is good, but the smaller amounts might mean that more people are going to pay these guys at least some money. I remember when a couple of lads were interviewed, they said of the few people who contacted them, fewer still would actually send any money. Perhaps they realised that asking for exorbitant sums wasn't going to work.

That said, I suppose it means that fewer victims are likely to lose as much money as before. If our activity leads to a reduction in the average amount each victim loses, then that, I would have to say, is a job well done.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic