SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He just won't admit it...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to break some bad news to my eight-and-a-half-month scammer V1ct0r W4ll4:

Quote:
The problem is that the staff at Westpac pointed out that not only were your documents blatantly false, but that your emails were written by someone semi-literate and poorly educated, which would not be tolerated in a high office like Attorney-General.
Then I compared emails and realised what I should have seen before - that you had written the Bayo Ojo emails, just as you'd written the Farida Waziri emails.
Ms K4r3n D4sch3, one of the accountants, explained that you are a "419 scammer" and how you function.
I'd be interested in hearing how you justify yourself.

For the record, "karandash" is Russian for pencil.

He wasn't going to break:

Quote:
Since is like this i can see that you are not honest with this honorable court in the first place,i can not trust that account you open in Westpac Bank any longer because i have seen that there are some hungry lions in that bank waiting for money to do business.
You can not ask your self why someone will criticize your transaction as scam immediately without delay because you want to make a transfer from their bank ?the bank is not happy that you opened a new account lodge in some money in it and at same time still want to transfer it out again to another bank that is why the are trying to stop you since you don't have sense.
When you transferred money from NAB to this Westpac Bank do the NAB required any document before transfer?
Documents given to you is to allow you here in Nigeria for your transaction and to also allow your money to be transferred out of Nigeria and it is complete here with us,all require is the is your non residential permit to start this process.
I am telling you this that Barrister V1ct0r W4ll4 is not happy that i discharged Miss J4n3 R3yn0lds and he finds it very difficult to call her back urgently as she has something to do in Mexico.
You are very lucky i am around you could have find it difficult to get this fund and access.i wonder how you exposed your email conversation on transfer to a total stranger in your business that makes you look like a kid.
Now is left for you to choose one option either you come over to this high court with Ms K4r3n D4sch3 or get her contact phone and email so that i can talk sense into her.
I remember to tell her where you find your self when you defined court order and came to Nigeria on your own now will be worst if don't take time.
I have contact with the inter pool and if i found out that you are trying to claim money belonging to someone else then i will inform them to get you arrested, freeze your account Both in NAB and Westpac Bank also if you make any further statement of insults.
You have today and tomorrow to send your money if you are the rightful beneficiary to this fund and access or you will face fraud case.I have already given your contact home and bank address to the inter pool in case if you mess up.
This will teach you a lesson that i am the Attorney General and that i have power and contact all over the world as the Attorney General of Federal Government of Nigeria.
You will not hear from me again until i receive a positive response on your payments.

I had to tell him again:

Quote:
I am not fooled by you any more. Stop your gorram play acting and stupid, half-assed threats. You're a con man and that's an end to it.

He won't give up his play acting:

Quote:
What is going on between you and the Attorney General that makes him try to cancle this transaction?i was informed that everything was in order but now i got another bad news again about you why?why then do you pretend to handle this transaction that makes me loose a positive client like Miss J4n3 R3yn0lds and now the Arttorney General is no longer interested in our case.
What happened tell me is mr D4rryl Br4ithw4it3 and Staff Sergeant L3wis still on moves?what happened kindly let me know,the Attorney General forwarded to me all the emails you sent to from Fri, 7/9/2010 why always like this?This is not a childs play mind you.HOW DO ESPECT ME TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS PRIVATE EMAIL CONTACT?YOU ARE KIDDING BE WISE.

Some advice is given:

Quote:
You are the Attorrney General and the Attorney General is you! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE GROW A GORRAM BRAIN!

Then he gets cross (emphasis added):

Quote:
Now i understand that you are a he goat,homosexual and lunatic,anybody that told you this will die all his family perish in hell including yours,i am angry because you made me loose a honest and trustwothy woman who made it up to me,well you are the looser i am happy that it is clear to the Attorney General that you are fake then i have every right on this benefits now.
I will contact Miss J4n3 R3yn0lds the second time and if she is not happy with the way she was treated then i will preper a visa to mexico and see her fece to face to come and make this deal.you spent money in hotel here in Nigeria in vain,you paid for flight and visa in vain,you surfered in jail in kuje in vain. Then sort you self bastard.GORRAM IS THE NAMRE OF YOU LATE PERIANTS

My reply includes a pinch from Taken:

Quote:
You're a con man, a liar, and a gorram boneheaded faggot who just can't get his tiny little brain around the fact that I know what you are. There is no money, there is no estate, there is no J4n3 R3yn0lds, and you are not a lawyer.
The biggest irony is that 4vis 3yedema was totally right about you from the git-go.
I have a particular and very effective set of skills developed from nearly two decades in the service of my country. One day, not too far away, I will use those skills to exact my revenge. I can assure you that your end will be prolonged, humiliating, and with every second of it filled with agony.

He bounces back:

Quote:
You know why i don't blame you much is that one you are not a business man and don't know anything about business,all you know is how to kill people with gun and bomb,the blood of the people you killed in war is still pushing you and is trying to turn you into a mad man that you can not control your self.you are just like a sheep being control by the a shepherd so ride on with people advice and see the end of it.
You don't have ears i have told you is over and there is nothing you can do about it,my happiness this moment is that Miss J4n3 R3yn0lds welcomed my apology and promised to repay the money any time next week so you can go to hell for all i care,do not send email to me again or if you like send email one million times that's your business this time,if you like believe it or not is over between us get it now.if you said that i am the Attorney General fine sort your self with your paining wise Pam foolish.
ALL THIS (I have a particular and very effective set of skills developed from nearly two decades in the service of my country. One day, not too far away, I will use those skills to exact my revenge. I can assure you that your end will be prolonged, humiliating, and with every second of it filled with agony.) IS CORK AND BULL STORY YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE.Any moments we see you here in Nigeria again you will rust in prison get it now.This 4vis 3yedema and gang will not spare you this time,i regret informing you about the fraud stars by now you could have been a dead sheep in the forest.Good bye lazy fool.

Mal shoots back:

Quote:
You are amazing. You know that I know that you're nothing but a 419 scammer, a con-man and liar, but you can't stop trying this gorram boondoggle.
J4n3 R3yn0lds doesn't exist. You've pretended to be Chief B4yo 0jo, Mrs F4rid4 W4ziri, and 4nthony M4duka. There is only you, and your gorram pathetically inept forgeries.
I may not bother killing you, since you've decided to stay in the fantasy world in which you're a big shot with connections all over the country, rather than some sleazy little maggot criminal in a stinking little cyber cafe, with a swelled head and no gorram future.

I suspect this ain't the end of it...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder just how long he is willing to maintain the pretence! Laughing

What I don't get is how some of them will drop you the moment something goes wrong, while others will go to great lengths to keep you hooked.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, there's more!

Quote:
I have told you to forget this since there is no trust in you,if i am a 419 scammer, a con-man and liarin in your eyes and the eyes of D4rryl Br4ithw4ite and Staff Sergeant L3wis i am afraid of you too this time because i know that all you use is gun and bomb,you will not see me again in this transaction with you,if you said Miss J4ne R3ynolds doesn't exist fine forget this and lets go ahead and see what happened next.if you also said i pretend to be Chief B4yo 0jo, Mrs F4rida W4ziri, and 4nthony M4duka fine never mind it shall be well with you.
But please delete my email contact on your email box because i don't need any more emails from you simple and short it is over between us,so that i can think how to arrange for this and make out success from it.I thank God that the buyer is still at stake, everything is in order without you.Even if you like ask for forgiveness from the Attorney General or pay up your bills today i must put in a stop to it.i am on my way to be one of the richest in Nigeria,a big short as you said bye.
Mr D4rryl Br4ithwaite have reported you to every branch of the National Australia Bank in the country,no where you will go and ask for money on this transaction that you will get it or receive a positive answer you fool grow up.no body will attend to your request in the National Australia Bank in Australia for now in any state because he exposed that this as scam to them because he did not get his way on it,so there no need of waisting time with you becaodse you can not get money to sponsor this transaction and i promised you that Those fraud stars will meet you again and there will be no escape.

Mal's reply should either end it or trigger something worse:

Quote:
You suffer from delusions of adequacy. Let's lay out some facts here.
[1] You're not a lawyer.
[2] Jo3 W4tson doesn't exist.
[3] J4ne R3ynolds doesn't exist.
[4] I'm not going to apologize to Chief B4yo 0jo because that would be apologizing to you, and Uwe Boll will get an Oscar before that happens.
[5] The day that you ever become one of the richest men in Nigeria will be the day that Robert Mugabe and Radovan Karadzic get joint Nobel Peace Prizes.
[6] D4rryl Br4ithwaite can't have reported me to the NAB because I did nothing wrong.
In short; you are one delusional, deranged, debased little turd who would us all a favour if you shot yourself, but not in the head, you'll miss such a small target; shove the gun up your ass and you'll not only blow your brains out but get a final thrill.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are a he goat. -I think you need a mod to change your username to Billy. Laughing

You really do need to watch these scammers don't you? You never know when they are feeding you a cork and bull story. Sneaky little buggers....
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you tell him that you have finally been convinced and that you are willing to continue with the plan he has in mind... Laughing

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But please delete my email contact on your email box because i don't need any more emails from you simple and short it is over between us

Mariam recently sent something similar to Anna and Joanne.
But he'll be back, they always are. Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You just gotta love these Lads.

Quote:
IS CORK AND BULL STORY YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee, mine drop out before they have a chance to even get hooked, and here you can't get rid of one. It's gotta be Captn Mal, he's just so gorram HOT!!! Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always find it incredible how much they are welded to their story.

Just recently I did a bait where I straight-baited as a slightly confused old man to get the lad hooked and then introduced the old man's evil home help who got hold of the old boy's password.

Evil home help then told lad that for 20% he would help extract the maximum amount of cash from the old boy and introduce the scammer to more victims. Would the lad deviate from his "No I really am Prof Lamido Sanusi"... not a chance.

Lads... there's no figuring them out.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This arrived today:

Quote:
My deal is still in progress,i hope that is the will of God and nothing can stop me like i said i don't need you any more.

He then quoted the entire insult I sent him on Saturday.

Quote:
will be a shameful thing to you if i have my way successfuly.

So Mal wrote back:

Quote:
Nothing is going to happen. There is no deal. You are a thieving little parasite with the morals and sex appeal of a tapeworm. I am in no risk of shame.

I wonder if he'll try to prove the deal is real...

Sand Timer x 7
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse me.... the phrase is "coke and boo story" Razz (see siggy)

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually the phrase is

Quote:
stop cook and bull story also don't be too much inquisitive.

So Razz

Sand Timer x 7
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And it goes on...

Quote:
I wonder how you feel that i am lying to you after all this explanations and effort,may be you should sort you self because i can see that you still doubt.The people in the NAB bank have convinced you so much that you lost your self control,well lets see,but bear it in mind that D4rryl Br4ithw4ite is behind all this and be careful with him and your account over there in Australia he will confess ON THIS ISSUE if you investigate this very well.call me what ever you like fine but i promised you that you are the looser of all after your expediencies.If you will be allowed to Nigeria again that could be better but is not possible now.

Is there a word for his condition apart from delusional?

Sand Timer x 7
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"persistus contactus idiotius" - Cannot stop talking crap

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
puckettgw
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone should de-educate the lads so they say "Caulk and Balls story"

I would gladly provide you with a beer Very Happy

^__^ FIRST PIGGY 7/15/2010 !

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling that this scammer ain't got much going for him because this arrived today:

Quote:
Hello,
I rejected payment from Barrister Vict0r W4ll4's nominated Beneficiary
as she called today for payments,so i am still waiting for your positive effort first.And i will advice you to get your inheritance claims as soon as possible.
AGFN,Chief B4yo 0jo

From his persistence I can only conclude that I'm all he has...

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Testing my theory, I sent

Quote:
Mr W4ll4,
Give up!

Did he? Did he hell...

Quote:
Don't be convinced by ordinary human being like you,i have told you time without numbers that i am not Mr w4ll4 get it into your skull now.i know that people in the bank will not allow you to send such Amount of money out really because there is scam/fraud existing but i can assured you that your transaction is legit.
Meanwhile today's court sitting day 22nd july 2010,we concluded on two option on your behalf,
Option (A)
You are given the first option that you follow the court order,pay up the Amount required by the court USD$96,650,00in Federal High Court account to obtain your Non-Residential permit then come over to Nigeria and take your responsibilities with your legal adviser and get your claims cleared successfully and pay the remain tax clearance of USD$3,750 00 to the inland Revenue Commission in cash.
Option (B)
send the total fees of USD$100,400,00 to the Federal High Court account given then the court will take care of your inheritance benefits and make sure that the properties are well sold and your money being transferred successfully to your new provided account in westpac bank.
For your information do not defined court order and we hope that you are well cleared with this points today.

Let's see if an attack on his national pride will get his dander up...

Quote:
I know that you're not really Chief B4yo 0jo, as not even Nigeria would put a semi-literate buffoon and deluded bonehead into a position of such power.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing this in the main forum, Yastreb.
Delusional, no.
A professional liar, yes.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More like an unprofessional liar and a dedicated dimwit. Professional liars know when to give up.
Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I beg to differ.
In my RL profession, we stick at it til we get results.
Though I daresay that makes us delusional...

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic