SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Chuk Job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed this one Smile

Quote:
[email protected]
show details 4/1/09

Hello,

I have a client who would like to invest in your country,and I am directly contacting you to assist in facilitating the project,if the offer interest you.The total amount in question is US$28.5 Million.l hope to hear from you asap for further directives.
Cordial,
Mr.Chuks Anumudu.

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.

Quote:
George Milton to chuksanumudu11
show details 4/2/09

Mr Anumudu,

How can I help you with this?

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/2/09

Dear George Milton,

How are you doing today? the funds is presently deposited in Finance House,The requirement to proceed with the processing of the transfer of the funds $28.5 million for investment in your country ,provide the below details as follows:
your full name
your contact address
your telephone number
your age
your occupation
your sex.

Provide the above details immediately to enable us proceed with the processing of the transfer of the funds to your in your account.I we avail to you more details as soon as i receive the above details.
Have a nice day.

Chuks Anumudu

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/3/09

Dear George Milton,

I am still waiting for your details if you are still interested to go into pratnership with my client.

Have a nice day, looking forward to hear from you\
Chuks Anumudu

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/3/09

Chuks,

I have enclosed the details required here:

your full name: George Anorthosis Famagusto Milton III
your contact address: 374 Main Street, Sutton, W.Va 320573, USA
your telephone number: 206-339-3601
your age: 53
your occupation: Bank Manager
your sex. : Male

How am I to go about this? You said the money is for investment so I dont suppose it will be transferred to myself?

Sincerely,
george

I thought being a bank manager would be nice as I then appear to be close to money for my lad. Borrowed my name from a greeek football club Laughing

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/6/09

Dear Sir,

Thanks for all the information.
I am based in the United Kingdom, a lawyer by profession and the clients who want to carry out this project are Africans who are key position holders in the government of their country.

I need your complete assurance that this plan will be kept completely secret before I may disclose the detailed plan to you. Please give me this assurance as soon as you can and you will hear from me again.

Looking forward vto hearing from you shortly.

Chuks Anumudu.

Of course you are!
Of course they are!

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/6/09

Chuks,

I have no problem with that at all. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance at all times.

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/7/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Thanks for your e-mail. I appreciate the fact that you fully realize the need to keep this matter confidential. The funds in question will be claimed on the evidence that it is being released in payment for a contract which was officially awarded to you by the government of the country where the funds are presently lodged. The government officials concerned with the plan will effect and facilitate the relevant documentation which will stand in evidence to these facts in your name. Copies of these documents will also be made available to you for a proper understanding of the project.

The release of the funds will follow a duly legal process and I shall stand as facilitator in this respect, co-ordinating all the various angles that would ensure that the funds are released with proper documentation in line with the rule of law.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Also being a banker, I believe that you should maintain an account with your bank. Will the funds ahve to be wired to your account with your bank or do you have an external bank account with some other bank? please let me know.

Hoping to hear from you shortly in order that we begin the relevant steps.

Yours sincerely,

Chuks Anumudu.

Time to let him know that I know he is crooked.....and so am I Smile

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/7/09

Chuks,

OK, this doesnt sound exactly all above board and legal. We are obviously misleading somebody here so I can see why you require utmost confidentiality. Still, you cant make an omelette without breaking eggs can you?

I think that as this is a little on the suspect side it would be best if I kept this away from my own bank. I am only a branch manager and there are powers that be higher up than myself that monitor these things. However, my position will enable me to open a suitable account elsewhere and ensure that it doesnt attract any unwarranted attention. I am not exactly inexperienced in running cloaked accounts!

I trust that you will maintain the confidential status of this transaction on your side? Obviously, you are not doing this for nothing, what are your expectations?

I look forward to hearing from you.

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/7/09

Dear Sir,

I thank you very much for your response. You are right, there is no way one can make an omelet without breaking an egg. However, rest assured that your confidentiality and mine also apart from that of the initiators will betaken into serious consideration in the course of securing these funds, so you have nothing to worry about.

Opening an entirely new account would be a good option. The fund owners are offering 20% compensation to you and would like you to confirm acceptance of this offer as quickly as possible. Between you and me, I am getting 5% for being the facilitator.

I need to hear from you asap to enable us get moving with this plan.

Sincerely,

Chuks.

20%???? My harris!!

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/8/09

Chuks,

I am happy to hear that. I am in the process of arranging the necessary account as we speak. However, I dont believe that 20% is a satisfactory cut for me as I am really taking as much risk as anybody here.
I would appreciate it if you could speak to the initiators of htis transaction and put it to them that a more realistic compensatory percentage be applied.

Get back to me as soon as you can with the new offer.

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/8/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

You must be a very good negotiator. I have relayed your message to my clients and I based the premise of my argument on the fact that I have known you for long and that I trust you so much. They are aware of the question of integrity in a transaction involving such volume of funds and my argument was taken seriously and at the end, it was agreed that your percentage sharew should be reviewed upwards to 25%.

As a result, you will be getting 25% of the total amount. However, they have closed any further negotiation on this matter. We need to get started with the plan as quickly as possible. Set up the new account and get me the details so that I can get started on the documentation immediately. Besides, we shall have to sign a written agreement on this project. I shall send a draft for you to review by tomorrow.

Have a great day and keep your fingers crossed for our success.

Yours sincerely,

Chuks Anumudu.

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/9/09

Chuks,

Of course, it is part of my remit as a manager of a financial institution. However, I dont feel that 25% is really any kind of movement on their behalf. Read and learn. First of all, they need us to facilitate this deal and that gives us a reason to negotiate. Secondly, negotiation can never be closed just like that, everything is open to negotiation. You have to go to them and explain that as we are taking just as much of a risk as them then we should be getting a 50% cut. Also, explain at the same time that anybody in our situation will ask for the same but they will not necessarily get anybody that has our experience. I am sure if you are vociferous in your dealings we will win out. As you will be working so hard for me, I am willing to give you 5% of my cut as a sweetener.

Go get them Chukls, I have every faith in you and look forward to hearing from you upon your successful negotiation.

Sincerely,
George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/9/09

Dear George,

Thanks for your e-mail. However, I doubt if these officials will agree to a 50/50 split. They are very greedy yet their hands are tied and they need this done as quickly as possible without appearing to be involved to anyone observing. I think you have a point here; like you Americans would often say: "we have them by the balls". Permit me to use this phrase though but it is the real situation here.

I shall approach them with the request and knowing that they need me to co-ordinate the deal, my bet is that they will come up a little bit even if they do not accept the 50/50 split. Perhaps I have not told you but the most interesting part of this project is that it is going to be a continuous process once this first attempt sails through successfully. This is why it is imperative that you desist from discussing this plan with anyone at all: the walls have ears you know!

I am in. I shall talk to them and give you a response by tomorrow. Just keep your fingers crossed for now.

Sincerely,

Chuks.

Well, of course if you can use that phrase....I can use it too...and maybe a bit more than you do Smile

Quote:
Chukls,

What has been happening? I have been away at a conference for a few days and return to find no word from you on your negotiations. As you said, we have them by the balls so I think if you tickle a little we will achieve a much better result. Have you tickled their balls sufficiently? If this is an ongoing project then maybe we can settle for a slightly lower cut as it will be more than worthwhile in the long term, but obviously dont tell them this when you have their balls in hand!

Bring me up to date please my friend.

Sincerely,
George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/14/09

Dear Sir,

Sorry that i have not been able to reach you until now.Due to the easter festivities, my clients traveled to the country side and i had to meet them up last night for the negotiations this afternoon. I shall be back in touch with the details of the meeting later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thanks and compliments of the season.

Have a nice day

Chuks Anumudu

I think he likes this negotiation game too:

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/15/09

Dear Sir,

I have met and deliberated in detail with my clients and I was only able to get a further 5% raise. As a result, it has been agreed that your share will be 30% while mine would still be 5%. Therefore, I want to know what amount of this 30% you will relinquish to me before I draw up our agreement tomorrow. The 30% is being offred to you for this first instance with probability of an upward review on successful completion of the first tranch of transfers. However, the 30% also includes joint financing by all parties.

I shall get back to you later with a copy of the agreement which will state everything in detail after I have heard from you to know what you are willing to offer me of the proposed 30%.

Have a great day friend.

Sincerely,

Chuks.

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/15/09

Chukls,

I am somewhat disappointed by your attempted negotiations. 30%? Is this the best you could do? I feel I should have been there to conduct the negotiations myself!

However, we have no time to waste and as this is going to be an ongoing concern lets satisfy ourselves that 30% will suffice in the first instance. You can't seriously expect me to give you an extra cut based on this though surely? I was promising you 5% if you achieved my target of 50%. You have fallen short by 20%, I should really be taking 1% from your 5%!! If you can negotiate the 50% on the second pass then I will allocate an extra 5% to yourself. I feel this is fair.

I am fine with the joint financing. Lets move on and begin business.

Sincerely,
George

tbc....

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh he is dangling me a carrot.....

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/16/09

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your e-mail. I quite understand your disappointment. I feel same myself but as you know, this is a delicate project and we cannot afford to let it slip away. While negotiating this deal, you should be aware that three government officials are involved and also despite the trust that these gentlemen have in me, they could choose not to use me (if my charges and your compensation are unnecessarily high; though I doubt they will do so but one can never tell). More so, I have been told that once this is discreetly handled and is successful, other tranches will follow suit and it might become a continuous project! So you must understand that I am looking at the long term benefits while at the same time trying not to let the deal slip away from us.

If this first instance becomes successful (and it will definitely be once you follow all detailed instructions from my end), then don't you think that that would be a nice and good edge for us to ask for a 50/50 split on the next tranche? Then the gentlemen would not have a say because you and I would have all their secrets and they may not be willing to easily part ways with us then. Sounds like blackmail but I call it business and this is my plan. So please bear with me and let us first get started and successfully complete this first. You have my word that it will be a success!

Meanwhile, I shall forward a draft of the agreement for yout o go through before you may signb same. Have a great day and keep your fingers crossed for our success while keeping your lips tightly sealed over this entire affair.

Yours faithfully,

Chuks Anumudu.

It would be rude not to bite Very Happy

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/17/09

Chukls,

I like it. I can see that you have had your thinking cap on and I applaud you.

I look forward to receiving the details.

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/18/09

fromChuks Anumudu <[email protected]>
toGeorge Milton <[email protected]>

dateSat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:49 AM
subjectTENTATIVE AGREEMENT.

hide details 4/18/09

Evans $ Jones Solicitors LLP
8B, Staion Road, Radyr;
Cardiff CF 15, 8AA.
United Kingdom.

PERSONAL AGREEMENT WITH GEORGE MILTON OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

This is a personal and private Agreement entered into this 17th day of April in the year 2009 between:

(i) CHUKS ANUMUDU of the address above-stated; and
(ii) GEORGE MILTON OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In mutual understanding it is being agreed as follows by both parties:

1. That both parties shall jointly file for, and seek release of US$15,871,415.22 (fifteen million eight hundred and seventy one thousand four hundred and fifteen United States Dollars and twenty two cents) only; presently lodged with the government of Benin Republic in West Africa. The said funds are proceeds from a contract which will be applied for to be released as payment to George Milton following due legitimate process.

2. That George Milton who will be presented as the legitimate contractor will be noted as beneficiary to the entire fund and shall retain only 30% of the total sum as his share. This represents approximately US$4,761,425.00 (four million seven hundred and sixty one thousand four hundred and twenty five United States Dollars) only; not taking deductible taxes into consideration.

3. That the balance of 70% will be retained and returned to any bank account specified by Chuks Anumudu to the receiving beneficiary. This percenatge represents approximately US$11,110,000..00 (eleven million one hundred and ten thousand United States Dollars) only, not taking deductible taxes into consideration.

4. That both parties agree in fact, to keep every detail of this claim confidential and to maintain same stance even after the funds have been successfully claimed and disbursed as provided in this agreement.

5. That the contract claim requirements will be jointly financed by both parties as the case may be and whatever expenses incurred by both parties will be refunded from the bulk sum prior to the disbursements.

That we make this Agreement mutually and conscientiously this day believing same to be true and binding as far as this matter is concerned and it is hereunder signed and sealed this day by both parties as follows:

CHUKS ANUMUDU ...............................................................

DATE..............................................................................................

GEORGE MILTON................................................................

DATE....................................................................................................

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/18/09

fromChuks Anumudu <[email protected]>
[email protected]

dateSat, Apr 18, 2009 at 12:52 AM
subjectRejoinder.
signed-byyahoo.ca

hide details 4/18/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

I have just sent you a draft of the Agreement. Please go through it and let me know if there is OK then I shall send a revised copy tomorrow for you to endorse. I am dead beat after a hard day out.

Sincere regards.

Chuks Anumudu.

Chukls is really busy working flat out today Smile

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/18/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Please note that the total amount involved in this first tranche is US$28.5 million but out of experience, I have advised that the amount should be split into two tranches to avoid problems with the authorities in your country. The second tranche will follow immediately after the first. Please take note.

I wait to hear from you in order that we may begin as quickly as possible.

Have a nice weekend.

Sincerely,

Chuks Anumudu.

So now he wants to talk to me....needs that warm fuzzy feelin eh!

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/19/09

Dear Mr. Milton,
Good morning.. One of my clients has indicated his intention to speak with you by phone. Please forward a confidential phone number and also an appropriate time that you would be free to receive a phone call.

I wait to hear from you and do have a great weekend.
Sincerely,
Chuks.

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And then out of the blue I get this:

Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 4/21/09

fromAlexander Alex <[email protected]>
[email protected]

dateTue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM
subjectGood morning Sir.
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details 4/21/09

FOR THE CONFIDENTIAL ATTENTION OF MR. GEORGE MILTON.
Dear Sir,
We have been told by our contact person: Mr. Chuks Anumudu that he has been in contact with you with respect to our porposal which we discussed with him in confidence. However, the facts of the communication between the both of you are not quite clear to us.
According to the report we got from Mr. Anumudu, you have requested to be settled with 50% of the funds in question. We had negotiated this aspect with him and finally agreed to settle for 30% compensation with you. You should realize that we took this decision because of the third party (Mr. Anumudu) who would equally be compensated for co-ordinating the proposal.
However, after careful review and having been told that you are a banker, we believe that you should have requisite experience in issues involving movement of funds internationally. As a result, we have surmised that we could do without Mr. Anumudu and deal direct with you if this will guarantee the success of our plan and also the safety of our funds with you.
Not taking any third party into consideration, we may be willing to offer you 40% (block sum) for your participation. The process will be continuous with you and we shall also need you to co-ordinate our funds in the United States and ensure that it is turned around through profitable investments. At a point in time, one or two of us shall meet with you in the United States for discussions but this will be after the funds have successfully been deposited to your account.
I would like to speak with you by phone and we have set up a special phone number for this purpose. Feel free to call me by the following phone numbers: (+234) 702- 821- 9197. We had requested your phone number from Mr. Anumudu but we have yet to receive this. He is not aware that we have made this contact by e-mail. This contact was informed by our decision to do without a third party and deal direct with you.
Please get back to me for proper explanation of the process and the steps involved. For reason of security, you may not know whom we are for now until we have made a solid arrangement with you. Then we shall disclose the names of those involved and our official positions to you. You should understand that we are taking this precaution because we are not yet sure of your full allegiance to our plan.
Yours faithfully,
Alexander.

Quote:
George Milton to Alexander
show details 4/22/09

Alexander,

What exactly are you suggesting?

George Milton III

Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 4/22/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

If you can assure us of your sincerity of purpose and also that you can handle this transaction perfectly without the involvement of a third party, then we would offer you 40% of the funds but the lawyer (Mr. Anumudu) will not be involved. Please let me hear from you asap to enable us know what to do. Time is not on our side.

Alex.

Laughing they introduced another character to chop their own dolla....I love it!!

And at the same time I then get:

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/23/09

Dear Sir,

I had expected to hear from you after I sent a draft of the agreement but you still have not contacted me. Is anything the problem? Please let me know if you are still interested in working with me on this project or not in order that I might know what to do.

I look forward to your response today as a matter of urgency.

Yours faithfully,

Chuks Anumudu.

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/23/09

Chukls,

I am just a little tied up with some business right now but as soon as I have made some decisions I will be in touch.

Please bear with me my friend.

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/24/09

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your response. I had wondered what the problem could be. In any case, you have to make your decision as quickly as possible in order that the officials may not remove the deal from us. They are very desperate and will turn to any other reliable contact any time. Therefore, I urge you to act with speed. I wait to hear from you as soon as possible.

Chuks.

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one entertaining lad. I can't imagine that he would put so much effort into "negotiating" what percentge of what he knows is a sum of zero that he will get .

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back to Alex:

Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 4/25/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Good morning Sir. Please if you may not be interested in this project, kindly inform us in order that we may make alternative plans. This is a very serious project that requires urgent attention and having not heard from you despite our proposal, we are worried by your delay in response. If you would prefer to deal direct with our lawyer, then please let us know. There is no point holding down our plans.

Waiting to hear from you as a matter of urgency. Have a nice weekend.

Yours sincerely,

Alexander.

Time to throw in some doubt:

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/27/09

Chukls,

I have disturbing news my friend. Your business partners contacted me directly and tried to cut you out of this deal. What have you done for them to do this? Have you upset the very cash cow that we were relying on to make our fortunes or are they such dubious people that they would easily and without thought discard you in order to make more money for themselves?

Let me know your thoughts on this.

George

Quote:
George Milton to alexander77636.
show details 4/27/09

Alexander,

I am consulting my partner and we will push on with this immediately.

George

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 4/27/09

Chukls,

I have thought more about this and I think you should probably call me. My number is 206-339-5828

I shall wait to hear from you!

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/28/09

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your e-mail and the candid information therein. I believe they tried to do so for several reasons. First, they have been on my neck to speed up the process and again, being suspicious men, I believe they wanted to confirm that the long negotiation for the percentage settlement was actually at your behest.

At any rate, I am glad that you told me this and I am also glad that they contacted you direct. By now, they should know that I have told them the truth about the whole situation. Perhaps it might also be a test of my integrity.. As you are aware, money is involved and the question of trust always comes first.

Thank you once again my friend. I shall call you much later today on the specified phone number. Meanwhile, I urge you to make your decision fast, you can see that these men are desperate now and I would not want this opportunity to slip off our fingers. Please try and understand my point.

Yours faithfully,

Chuks Anumudu.

So no point in giving "Alex" an easy ride:

Quote:
Alex,

I feel that with these sums of money trust and openness is of the utmost importance and as such I am slightly unnerved by the fact that you seek to cut my business partner out of this deal at the first opportunity.
I believed you were men of honour which gave me confidence that a fruitful partnership could be struck between us. Now I am not so sure. Could you explain yourselves in this matter as I am somewhat concerned?
I am eager to move things forward but as we are on different continents I must insist that my business partner remains in place as my eyes and ears on the ground so to speak.
I trust that this will meet with your approval and that you will furnish me with some kind of explanation and allow me to rediscover my trust in you.

Sincerely,
George Milton III

Oh how they twist and turn Laughing

Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 4/28/09

fromAlexander Alex
toGeorge Milton

Dear Mr. Milton,

Thanks for your e-mail. Please understand that our actions bear no question of distrust in any way. We have worked with Mr. Anumudu in several instances before and we find him very reliable and trustworthy. However, due to the urgency attached to this matter and also due to the fact that he has been approaching us to re-negotiate the sharing with you, we have been worried by the delay in beginning the project and also by the fact that he might be wanting to cut into your own share other than the 5% promised him. Though he has never done so before but with the huge sum involved in this transaction, anyone could just be tempted.

We trust Mr. Anumudu and we are pleased that you are a man of integrity. We would be so pleased to proceed with you through Mr. Anumudu as long as you will be willing and ready to begin the process as quickly as possible. Our hands are tied in this project and we cannot just do without a trusted front (Mr. Anumudu) who will supervise the project and provide the relevant documentation that will guarantee the release of the funds.

We deeply apologize for the initial proposal made to you seeing that it unsettled you. However, we are for speed because we have other plans on the way right after this chance. Please feel free to contact me when necessray. We have given Mr. Anumudu full authority to co-ordinate this project and act on our behalf in every decision that will guarantee the release of the funds. Moreover, my partners and I have finally resolved to part with the funds in the following ratio: 60% for us and 40% for yourself and Mr. Anumudu depending on how you will both agree to the sharing. We shall have an agreement sealed to this effect.

Yours sincerely,

Alex.

And sure enough, Chukls called too Very Happy

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/29/09

Dear Sir,

Good morning. I called the phone number you specified but got your fax/VM. I left a message though and I shall call you back later today.

Please let us get this matter started. I want you to review the agreement and get back to me as soon as possible in order that we may begin. Like I said, my clients are quite anxious to get this matter started and I have arranged to meet with them this Thursday.

Looking forward to your response and have a great day.

Yours faithfully,

Chuks Anumudu..

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 4/30/09

Dear Sir,

Accept my apology ofr failing to call you last night. As you are aware, I am in Africa to finalize plans with my clients and I shall probably have to call you when I am around them later today. Please let me know if this arrangement would be convenient for you or if you would rather have me talk to you in private.

Thanks.

Chuks.

Well, if you cant be bothered to call me back then why should I bother answering when you do?

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/1/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Please answer your phone or get back to me by e-mail in order that I may know how to get started with you on this project. The meeting with the senators is over and I tried to call you last night while I was at the meeting but you did not pick my call. Please get back to me as soon as you can with your decision. I am leaving for Britain this evening.

Sincerely,

Chuks Anumudu.

So then I got back to both Alex and Chukls to let them know the same thing, keeping my story straight Cool

Quote:
George Milton to alexander77636.
show details 5/1/09

Alex,

Apologies, I have been out of town on business for a few days.

Many thanks for your mail. This reassures me no end. I shall contact mr Anumudu and put things in place.

Sincerely,
George Milton III

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 5/1/09

Chukls,

Apologies, I had to leave town on business for some days.

I trust your meeting went well. I have received a mail from Alex and it did reassure me that everything will be fine.

I am slightly concerned about the fact that you are leaving for the UK as I really need you to be my eyes and ears on the ground there while this business is concluded, especially in light of the actions of your partners in trying to cut you out so ruthlessly. I would suggest that we place everything on hold until you return to Africa. How long are you planning on being in the UK?

George

Cool, everyone is keeping their story straight:

Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 5/1/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Thanks for your e-mail. We held a meeting with Mr. Anumudu last night and he is on his way back to the United Kingdom now. He will brief you further on the project which we want to be initiated next Monday. Please offer your full co-operation, you both have our trust and endorsement for the success of this project.

Sincerely,

Alexander.

Look who's back, Chukls is back Cool

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu
toGeorge Milton

dateSat, May 2, 2009 at 7:41 AM
subjectI am back!

hide details 5/2/09

My Dear Friend,

Thanks for your e-mail.. I was worried about your silence especially with the pressure being put on me by the senators. Well, they want us to get started next Monday so I am due back in Africa tomorrow. I only came to the U.K. to get certain documents in order and then I shall return to Africa again tomorrow (Sunday). Once there, I shall get myself a phone in order that communication between us shall be easier. I shall let you have a phone number as soon as I get there..

The senators want us to get started on Monday and as a result, I would appreciate if you could sign your copy of the agreement and return to me for the necessary follow-up. The documentation will begin immediately on Monday. I have already made contacts with a trusted local law firm that shall assist with the regular documentation. The rest of the contract documentation will be carried out using trusted contacts at the concerned government ministries.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns before we may begin. I must address every aspect of the project to ensure that there would be no failure. This is very vital to me. Meanwhile I am happy that you have some renewed assurance in the senators now.

Have a great weekend Sir, while I hope to hear from you asap. Hope you had a happy May Day celebrations?

Sincerely,

Chuks.

Oh good, more expense then Very Happy

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/4/09

Dear Sir,

Good morning and wishing you a successful week. Please expect my phone call later today. We need to get started right away. I am under severe pressure from these officials. Till we talk. Please write and let me know what time to call you. I am back in Africa and I believe this time zone is GMT+1.

Waiting for your response to know the very best time to reach you by phone.

Yours faithfully,

Chuks Anumudu.

I was a bit busy at the time so I stalled:

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 5/4/09

Chukls,

I am attending the master banker show in Florida this week. I will sort out a time I can receive your call and let you know numbers etc... as soon as possible my friend.

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/6/09

My Dear Friend,

Good morning. I have read your e-mail and I understand that you are fully committed this week. However, I urge you to create time for us to begin this project,. Kindly forward the signed agreement to me and then I can begin the documentation. I am back in Africa to arrange things now and I need your co-operation to get started as soon as possible. Once I have a phone number here, I shall let you have it.

Kind regards.

Chuks.

cue "pressure" from "The Boss":
Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 5/7/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Good day Sir. We have just been informed by Mr. Anumudu that you are not yet disposed to begin the transaction with him. We have already accepted the percentage share that you requested and right now we do not know why you are holding up the project.

Please we want you to make your stand very clear to us: if you are not willing to work with Mr. Anumudu per our plans, the let us know so that we will make new plans. We are quite anxious to get these funds off before there is a problem.

I need to hear from you as a matter of urgency.

Regards.

Alexander.

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/8/09

Sir,

How is your banker show going? I am still awaiting your return so that we can resume this project. My clients are getting too edgy. Good luck.

Chuks Anumudu.

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 5/11/09

Chukls,

I have had to stay for the second week of this show. What is your number and I can give you a call?

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/11/09

Dear George,

I understand the position of things. I have been in Africa awaiting the starting off of the project and putting certain relevant details in place. You can reach me by the following phone number: +234-704-12.646 16. I shall look forward to your call any time today.

Kind regards.

Chuks Anumudu.

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/12/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Good day. I understand that you must very busy but I am still expecting that you call me any time from now. Take care.

Chuks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 5/13/09

Chukls,

I tried to call you but I think you have given me a wrong number. You gave me +234-704-12.646 16? Can you make sure the number is correct because I am getting nothing and I dont have time to be playing around at the moment!

George

Oh dear oh dear, just cant trust African comms:

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/14/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Thanks for your e-mail. I am very sorry about the difficulty you have experienced in trying to reach me. Communication facilities in this part of the world are poorly developed- nothing such as we have in the U.K or in the U.S.A.

The number is correct: +234-7041264616. Please try again or you can give me your own number to call you.

Yours sincerely,

Chuks Anumudu.

Chuks is getting frustrated now Smile

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/15/09

Dear Sir,

Good morning. I honestly do not know what is going on. I have spent over one week here in anticipation that we would begin this project but up till now, there has been no progress. Besides, the officials are on my neck to get this matter started immediately. Please let me know when you will be available to begin this project., Time is of the essence.

Please let me hear from you as quickly as possible to know what to do. I am simply confused right now.

Yours faithfully,

Chuks Anumudu.

Quote:
Alexander Alex to me
show details 5/18/09

Dear George,

Mr. Anumudu claims that he has not heard from you despite so much pressure from him. If you are no longer interested in this project then say so in order that new plans can be made. Don't keep holding us up for God's sakes.

Alexander.

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 5/18/09

Chuks,

That is because I have been trying to get in touch with you man!! I can hardly do anything about your number not working can I? I am back from Florida now although I am having to do a short stint in Talahassee so you can get me on +1-303-219-1430. Give me a call and let me know what is happening please!

George

I liked the sound of Talahasseee so I just had to have relocated there...Talahassee, Talahassee Smile

more frustration:

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/19/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

I have tried to call you by the phone number you provided but could not get you on line. With all due respect I feel that you are not showing enough zeal in this project. I know that you have been busy lately but even before then, you have not shown any real interest in resuming this project. I sent you an agreement which you have yet to sign or comment on till date. You gave me a phone number by which I have never been able to reach you. I gave you the phone number that I got on arrival here and you claimed that you had tried severally to reach me without any success. However, I have received calls from my wife and other relatives and friends whom I left in the U.K and they never had any problem reaching me. I have been calling the number you prescribed recently only to get an automated voice. Please do not get me wrong, I am not saying that you are misleading me or lying to me but something is just not right about this whole situation and it is beginning to nag at me real bad.

Please let me know what is going on. I am beginning to look like a fool before these men here and they are on my neck to get someone else or lose out entirely on the project. I just don't know what to do but you alone can help me decide. If you want to work with me then let's get on. However, if you don't want to work with me, then say so in order that I might stop delaying the kick-off of the project. I just need you to be sincere with me. Here I am away from my family since over one week now after I entered with very high expectations that by now, we would have jointly gone far with this project. However, this is not to be. I just need to know what you have deep down your mind. Please get back to me asap.

Sincerely,

Chuks Anumudu.

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/23/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

Goo day. May I conclude that you have opted out of this project finally? Please get back to me for confirmation.

Sincerely,

Chuks.

slap time:

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details 5/28/09

Chukls,

I have to admit I was not happy with your last mail and so I took the decision to refrain from contacting you for a few days until I calmed down as I would not want to say something I later regretted. Now that I have had time to reflect I can see why you are getting so uppity but fro christs sake man, dont take it out on me when you cant do the simplest things. I have asked you to call me to get things sorted out but your abject failure to do something so simple seems to have led you to abuse me? Ridiculous. All you have to do is lift a phone and call me. If I am not around leave me a message and let me know when you will be callign back and I wil endeavour to be available as this needs to be sorted. Dont forget to take the time difference into account too. If you call at some stupid hour of the day I will of course not be picking up the phone as I will be sleeping.

Now get to it!

George

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 5/31/09

Dear Mr. Milton,

I am sorry if I sounded harsh in my last e-mail to you but would you blame me? Taking into consideration the seriousness of this project it seemed quite unusual to me that you would not allot even a little time to the project. I sent you an agreement to review and sign but up till now, you have yet to mention anything concerning the agreement. I have received two different phone numbers from you but in each case I kept getting your VM. Granted that you might have been very busy but wouldn;t you have taken out time at least to respond to my e-mails even if you were inaccessible by phone?

Well, let's quit the bickering. You know very well that these guys whom I am working for are quite desperate and so am I myself not to lose the opportunity. The only reason they probably haven't rid me of planning the project is because I know so much already and they cannot just risk kicking me out of the transaction for now. They have issued a three-week ultimatum for me to seek a new foreign partner and this is what I have been working and so far though I have made a little progress, I am still very much convinced that dealing with you would make me more comfortable since you are a banker. Trust is a key word in this plan and I believe I should be able to trust a banker more with some other persons' funds than anyone else.

Honestly, even now I do not know your stance concerning this project except you tell me in very clear terms and then you must be ready to make time for the project and also to sign the agreement which I sent to you. Please let me hear from you in order that I may have a definite plan right away.

Sincere regards.

Chuks Anumudu.

hmmmm sending it twice isnt going to help...I got bored of this now, seems to be a common thread in my baits

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 6/4/09

i want you to sign the document so that we can proceed, or let me know if you are no more interested so that i can search for another foreigner the transaction that is surpose to take us 7 working days have take us two months.

get back to me with the documents you sign so that i can sign in my own space so we can proceed to the processing of the transfer of the funds.
don,t ignore

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 6/12/09

What is happening? tell me if you are still interested in this transaction.? Yes Or Not

Laughing he doesnt give up too easily:

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 6/16/09

are you death or alive?

He then gave up until a couple of months later he must have had a brainwave of how to try again......

Quote:
Chuks Anumudu to me
show details 8/10/09

Dear George Milton,

How are you doing today? I finally get a foregner a oil merchant from united state that help me to conclude the transaction with the government official, before we commece i notify him that you are the first person who started this transaction that at the end of this transaction we are going to give you your own share of the money which he axcepted.Meanwhile, at the present we have finish with the transaction and the government official give us some $22, million for me and you and the Mr Davis Knnedy who assisted you to conclude the transaction with the government official, after the sharing of the funds we have map out $7 million for you as soon as i read from you i shall pass to you your claim refrence number to enable you get your claim where his presently deposited.

I am waiting to read from you, if you are interested to get your compensation claim.

Have a nice day

Chuks

I had lost all interest by then though but then May of this year I tried, unsuccessfully, to revive it Smile

Quote:
George Milton to Chuks
show details May 26

Chukls,

What the hell took you this long to email me these details? I have been waiting to hear from you for what seems like an age! At least you have been true to your word and have my funds available.

What is the next step?

George

Finis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic