SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad prefers WU to Bank Transfer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has given me his "bank details" but would prefer to get paid by WU for the "5KG sample gold" he is sending me by courier: Rolling Eyes

See below account details but I prefer western union because account will delay and secondly the owners of the account will not allow ($232) to be sent through their account because it is little due to tax and commission to the third party (the man who gave me the account will need commission),so I prefer you send the $232 courier via western union. Rolling Eyes

Naturally the bank details have gone straight to Alan, but how long should I wait before I tell the lad that I sent the money to his account but it came back because of "difficulties", ie how long might it take for Alan to get the account closed?

$232 for 5kg of gold - a bargain, don't you think!!! Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated ๐Ÿ˜ฃ bush pig ๐Ÿท your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating ๐Ÿ˜  Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the account looks real, report it and claim your Closed lad accounts .
Then tell him you wired the money, can he confirm that it was received.
He will ask you for a transfer slip which you don't have.

You can always decide to use WU later, but beware of the paperwork involved with that.

Not only does $232 seem low for 5kg, 5kg also seems a lot for a sample. It should probably be 5gr.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:

You can always decide to use WU later, but beware of the paperwork involved with that.

I suspect that the lad will have to answer a lot of security vault questions before he gets the MTCN number, or maybe the word "paid" will be magicall stamped on the WU receipt right over the MTCN number, who knows? Twisted Evil

Anyway, I may use Moneygram instead, that way he cannot check the MTCN online and will have to run to the MG office.

It's really difficult for me to give him the correct MTCN when it's obscured like that, I may get 1 or 2 digits wrong each time. Many, many times. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated ๐Ÿ˜ฃ bush pig ๐Ÿท your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating ๐Ÿ˜  Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought you might like to read an old rant from a lad, demonstarting the benefits of MoneyGrab over Westie.

Quote:

Good morning
How was your night rest? I was at the bank again this morning and it came out to be a bad news as the reference number was again Invalid for the 3rd consecutive time, and this as affected my personality at the bank as they have begins to suspect my transactions out there. I want you to stop these transactions through money gram from this moment and hold your funds with you.
The only other channel you can send the funds to me out here is western union which i am very used to and familiar with, but if you donโ€™t want to send it through them then i cant go to money gram again as i have obeyed you to the extend of insults. Western union payment could be monitored and tracked through the computer, this shows if you really sent the money to Tony or just playing pranks on yourself because I donโ€™t see the reasons you claimed you sent money to someone and 3times the payment was invalid.
I will be in my hotel room now, thinking about my life and regaining my energy wastes for so many days to the bank, if you care to further your assist then obey me this time around through western union as that remains the only alternative to this. I won't be going to the Money gram again, no matter WHAT!
Remember! The more I stay out here, the more my bills here accumulates more and its not really good.
Anyway! Have a good time to yourself
Disappointed
Tony

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will be in my hotel room now, thinking about my life

A philosophical lad! Whatever next?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, with a bit of luck, you can get a lad to go back and forth to the bank for his moneygram enough times that you can get him into a bit of trouble:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168262

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kensaitichi wrote:

$232 for 5kg of gold - a bargain, don't you think!!!

WHAT??!?!? Shocked

My lad wants $18,000 per kilo!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my archives I found these that I sent to lads.

Quote:
We're sorry, but we do not offer online money transfer service to Nigeria at this time. Destination countries for our online money transfer service are updated frequently. Please check back often. We apologize for any inconvenience.

and
Quote:

I phoned WU, who were adamant that I could not send this amount to Africa without the forms completed! xxxx I know you were incensed by this new ruling, but I cannot see how else we can get this money to you!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
kensaitichi wrote:

$232 for 5kg of gold - a bargain, don't you think!!!

WHAT??!?!? Shocked

My lad wants $18,000 per kilo!

Gold trades for almost $1200 US an ounce, so even that is a bargain.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thrylos7: That's some expensive <strike>cheese</strike>Gold now isn't it? I except lots and lots of accomodations for that much money. Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Koko: Oh, I'm still negotiating with him! But I might go that way too. Lemme look up some 5-star hotels in Accra...

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic