SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bleacher
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funniest thing is... what happened to Barry getting arrested by the FBI? Mrs. Farida Waziri made it clear from the beginning that in any minute the feds were going to knock down Barry's door and drag him off to jail for conspiring with terrorists unless he paid the innocence fee.

After a few weeks even the scammers knew that the FBI scam was weakening since Barry was still free, but they knew Barry was a good mark so they gladly steered the conversation to other scams. I think it's a good sign that they're willing to put this much effort into a single mark instead of looking for an easier one.
Mavro
Wannabe Baiter

Location: [lō káysh'n] -s. Noun. The site or position of something.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was amazing... brilliant... I'll try to give some constructive criticism when I've got my breath back clapping

Thou shalt fight fire with fire and liar with liar - Book of Mavro, 4:19

Closed lad accounts x12

Nigerain hoodlums are dybolocal - David Gerald, Nigeria<br>You are a misery in my life - John Duka, Sierra Leone<br>I WILL NOT LIKE ANY THING THAT WILL KILL MY CAREER - Barrister Drammeh Cessay (ESQ, LLB, MSc, PhD), Gambia<br>Idoilt like you whom don't have work to do you are losser - Danica Hans, Ivory Coast
lionelione43
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant, brilliant bait. This has made me laugh more then any I've read so far.
Baliha'i
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that was brilliant! By far one of the funniest baits I've ever read. By the end, I was so lost, I could barely keep track of who was who! It's interesting, I think, that the lad(s) never tried to contact Barrister Piggo or take you up on some of the more obvious baits you dangled... either they were smarter than they looked, or a whole lot stupider. Or maybe just lazy.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a great read. It was one of the best I've read in a long time. I'm looking forward to more published baits from you.
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely and thoroughly brilliant. Guns and goats indeed .. more twists and turns in that little story than a plateful of spaghetti. Marvellous.

Laughing
Unknown Soldier
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work Supper Agent Jammy!

I can't believe the amount of work and creativity in that bait. I am not sure if I am more impressed with your creativity or your ability to extend it as long as you did.

Either way, thank you for sharing.
molly1779
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fabulous!!

i dont know how you keep it straight or be so patient!!

loved your osama/ghost buster logo and banana money lmao its a shame he never completed the forms

xxx

i told not to put the transaction through that security server because R0se candles is not used to that kind of transaction,now is very difficult to receive the money now because the site ask a lot of irrelevant question and we have been answering question like an idiot from them.

I am just calm with you because you are our customer and custormer are always right but sometimes wrong..try and understand with me

DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCHOOL DROP OUTS YOU SMELLY WHITE DONKEYS PLAY WITH? - Now theres a challenge!!!
john1956
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Barry,

i Put my good name on internet to search for certain items and became very aware that YOU slammed my name which was very good before you did that. In nIGERIA, SLAMMING GOOD NAME IS VERY BAD slander AND IS CRIME.
As barrister in good standing, I am most aware of Nigerias Law section 567.55 (c) which states it is always a crime to slam name on public internet. I then contacted Agent George Costanza who uses secretive code name Art Vanderlay of American FBI and was told you would be arrested unless you restitute me 5 thousand dollars within 14 days.

I understand that you have family and they will have cracked hearts should you be in prison and taken away. I alone have the power to to prevent your familys cracked hearts.

Contact me immediately to make plans to restitute me. Your family will then be happy and God will forgive you for your sin crimes.

BarristerPiggo@Nigerianhonestbarristerassociationwhowouldnever deceiveyouandisverygoodandhonestandwillkillhischildrenbeforelyingandhasneverbeddedagoat.com
Genie Gene
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That bait was brilliant, I particularly liked the use of the FBI radio symbol on the poster.
ironblood
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy had no idea where to turn!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic