SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first big success.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Guys for making me welcome here at eater. Thought you would love to see my first real succuess! Victor came to me quoting the bible etc. etc. so I devised a business in which I sold handwitten copies of the bible to rich, stupid Americans. The only problem was that I didn't have anyone to hand write the bible out. If only I hand someone to hand write the bilbe, I could sell them on and pay the person $1 dollar per sentence. Someone on eater pointed out that that would me I would be paying Victor $800,000. Victor didn't seem to see the problem...

Hmm.. Can't seem to find a way to get the book of genesis up as a JPeg. Can anyone send me an email and I'll send them back. [email protected]

Yip, Figured it. They are all up on the trophy room.

You are going to love them

KHawk[/img]
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds excellent, Khawk. Post a link if you would, please. I would love to see them.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm, nice.

But with something as widely distributed as the bible, I think you should have it translated into a few different languages. A Trilingual copy of Genesis would be a lovely thing to have. Be sure to get it hand written and sent to you by post,

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear the demand for handwritten bibles in Russian is very high at the moment.
Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or Klingon, or Elvish, and some language that doesn't really exist.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
revtedbundy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocknrollnobody wrote:
Or Klingon, or Elvish, and some language that doesn't really exist.

lolcat would be the best

http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ revtedbundy, sorry got you confused with the Rev. "Al" Bundy and the church of No Ma'am. Followed linky to lolcat bible. Shot choc. milk out nose. ( we need a smiley for that ).

Congrats to khawk with Victor. And a warm Eater welcome. I meant to write this in reverse order and give you top billing...oops another
netiquette social fauxpas...

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You want a hand-written bible for all ages. That means hand drawn illustrations.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember that he needs to be using the King James version, not the NEV. Or, you know....vice versa

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so I devised a business in which I sold handwitten copies of the bible to rich, stupid Americans.

Excellent modality! Very Happy Be sure to have them write out The 10 Commandments and any other bits which castigate thieves..... Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have they started writing yet? I can't wait to add this to the scammer genus if they do Smile
*rubs hands with glee*

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic