SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a love scam in reverse? help please!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reverend jizzm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so................ after i finished my first bait i thought 'what the heck, that guy was good fun' and i wondered if i could get him way off script.

so i created 'sister m4ry contr4ry' who was a disgruntled ex nun that worked for reverend jock3y. she emailed the scammer who i had been in contact with previously, basically declaring undying love for him and wanting him to marry her. it took him a few days, but he replied!! and judging by the atrocious spelling, he certainly is off script. the question is, how do i proceed now? i would love to string him along for a good while..

here is his reply:

Quote:

Greetings to you Sister M4ry from the depth of my heart.

I am at the receipt of your mails, but i delibrately ignored it due to Rev. Jock3ys Attitude. I safed him from the pit of hell Ob4femi of Nigerian Doged for him and justified my inclussion. my made lots of selfless sercrifix for him and the Ministry. what i wounder about him is his arrogant appoach and disrespectfull attitud and he made me regreat ever working with him when he came to ghana for salv4tion army. he never made me see him. giveing me fake address, digarding himself and rurning from me. well its all over. i do not want to be part of this again.

I think i have counciled the file and currently working on a new beneficiary contract.

for me m4ry you. i have not seen you and i dont know who you are: your aims and objectives i dont no. I think that is a very hard decission for me now. and more over as a catholic that i am Rev. Sisters Dont Marry. But if you ductrine accept rev.sisters hand in marriage that is very good.

Well, i hate rev. jocky and i dont want to see him as well.

but if you are really serious about the mariage issue you can call me on +233 XXXXXXXXXX

THANKS.

Barrister Kw4me Esq

any advice gratefully appreciated!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never done romance baiting so I am not the best person to advise but I think the basic concepts of straight baiting apply nonetheless. Imagine you are an actual woman (and fallen Catholic) seriously attracted to this guy. How would she respond? Of course, the lad's motivation will be entirely different - money.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
reverend jizzm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, ill give it a go!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to do some reading over on the Love / Dating Scams Forum for more specific ideas. Good luck. Smile

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic