SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

wow, scammers really don't know ze engrish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
puckettgw
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

observe the following email, especially the reply-to address, that i just received.

Quote:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 15, 2010 1:25:53 PM PDT
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: freeXXdicksXX1 @ hotXXmail.XXcom

Hello

I am free//da Dick//son
after reading your profile
at Google.com,i decided
to contact you.Please
get back to me.

EDIT

OMG someone's de-education is working! Check out the first paragraph of this email Very Happy

Quote:

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 15, 2010 4:21:07 AM PDT
To:XXXXX
Subject: FROM MRS. ANGXXELA JOHXXNSON

cc
JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA.
XXXXXhoo.com

ATTN:SIR
[THIS IS PRIVATE BUSINESS AND CONFIDENTIAL]

You might be surprise to receive this letter from me since you don't know me personally. I am MRS. ANGELA JOHNSON the wife of late MR MICHAEL JOHNSON who was murdered by the Zimbabwe war veterans and irate black people. I got your contact e-mail address through South Africa chamber of commerce and industry. After due consideration of your profile, hence I decided to write to you. I write to solicit for your special assistance to my family shattered by a tyrannical Government led by a dictator and his (ZANU-PF) ruling party. President Robert Mugabe.

Because of land and farm land crisis in Zimbabwe the Government Secretly sponsored the war veterans and some irate party members to disposed the land being occupied by the white farmers. This action hasled to killing of some members of opposition party including my husband who did not support this ill-fated action.But before the death of my husband, he anticipated some dangers and so he smuggled out the sum of US$14.6 million dollars(Fourhteen point six million united state dollars) to South Africa and deposited it in a Security Company with the intention of using it for the purchase of farm machinery and chemicals for agricultural purpose in South Africa and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland.
This money was deposited in a box as a germ stone to avoid much demurrage in the Security Company. On the 29 august 2001 the warveterans and some spotters of (ZANU-PF) ruling party trooped into our compoud and axed my husband to death and my second son of 22yrs.Since then they have been terrorizing my son Antony but he managed to escape to neighbouring country South Africa as a political asylum seeker (refugee).
His position in South Africa dose not permit him to open an account or to oparate any business. That is why I want this fund to be transferred in your account so that you will assist him to invest the money in your country. I must let you know that this ransaction is 100% risk free. If you accept to assist us, all I want from you is to arrange and come down to johannesburg South Africa so that you can help him to open a non-resident bank account in your name which will aid us in transferring the money into your nominating account overseas. I have two option for you, firstly, you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account in this transaction or we can go into pertnership with you for the proper profitabel investment of the money in your country whichever the option you want feel free to notify with him.He will then furnish you with every detail you needed to know. We have also mapped out 5% of the total sum for any expenses that might be incurred during the time of this transction.

If you do not prefer a partnership, we are willing to give you 25% of the money while remaining 70% will remain for my family, if you are really capable and willing to assist us please contact him immediately in South Africa with this e-mail that I used to sent this mail to you.Finally please treat this mater as urgent as possible,I'm in dire him to leave that country soonest. Thanks for you're mutual co-operation. I expecting your soonest and urgent response.

Best Regards,

(MRS ANGELA JOHNSON)

^__^ FIRST PIGGY 7/15/2010 !

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by puckettgw on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, you've got to reply to see what comes next!

I'd love to know!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
puckettgw
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read the edit.. i didn't get my response yet but look at that one XD

^__^ FIRST PIGGY 7/15/2010 !

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"irate black people?"
Smooth.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I must let you know that this ransaction is 100% risk free

Yeah, ransacking sounds about right. Laughing
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

puckett, Congrats on that piggy happy crowd That is some cool reading.
I like the "...money as a germ stone (gem) ? to avoid demurrage."

Welcome to new member DungDigger. Does your avatar symbolize
that mugus are garbage yet Lads are able to be re-cycled ??

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the picture and figured it was the other way around.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
DungDigger
frivolous bustard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Welcome to new member DungDigger. Does your avatar symbolize
that mugus are garbage yet Lads are able to be re-cycled ??

No. Embarassed Have readjusted pic. That'll teach me for trying to be all artisticky and stuff when I'm half asleep.

Thanks for the welcome Brainiac Smile
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DungDigger, That wasn't meant to be a criticism. 1 of my lads just recycled.
wound him up for 4 mos. til April 16. He took a 3-month vacation and comes back on Sat. July 10. But I gotta admit you have simplified.
C'mon you are artistic.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic