SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jacqueline and the Facebook hijacker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone.. got an interesting read for you today. Jacqueline xxxx is the name of someone I used to work with. I got an email from her the other day, but immediately after reading it, had realized that someone must have hacked her account. I'm attaching thxe contents of the correspondence I had with her impersonator below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jacqueline xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com> 13/07/2010 08:23 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY

How are you doing ? I hope you are doing fine, I'm sorry that I didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money,and other valuable things were kept it, I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently.

I will be needing the sum of $2,650 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.I will appreciate whatever you can afford to help me with, I will pay you back as soon as I return,I have trust on you,Please kindly let me know if you can be of help so I can send you my details to use when sending the money through Western Union money transfer today.Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Jacqueline

To xxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:42:03 -0400

Oh. My. God. Jacqueline! I thought you were dead! What am I going to tell Pico? The last time I saw you, we were all naked lying on a beach near Lagos. I think you said something about me needing to go to a skin doctor because the mole on my ass was turning color. Anyway, what are you doing in England? Does Pico know you had the abortion? He's been pretty torn up over your disappearance... the last time he spoke to me, he told me he had become a gay caballero for a Mexican circus outside of Chihuahua. He also told me he's been doing stand-in appearances for the donkey show, but he says his back can't take much more of it.

Anyway, let me know if you need me to send you cashiers checks or money orders via Western Union.

Love,
James

*This e-mail made with 100% recycled pixels.

jacqueline xxxxxxxxx <[email protected]> 13/07/2010 11:03 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject

Thanks a lot for your response and concern.The safest and fastest way for you to help me out is by sending the money through western union. You can help me send the money to my details below.I will return the money to you when I get back home.

Receivers Name : Jacqueline xxxxxxxxx
Address : 101 Harlesden Road,
Zip code : NW10 3RY
State : London

Please as soon as you send me the money do not forget to email me the transfer control number (mtcn) with details used in
sending it.
1.) MTCN (10 DIGIT NUMBER)
2.) EXACT AMOUNT TRANSFER AFTER WESTERN UNION TRANSFER FEE....
3.)SENDER FULL NAME AND ADDRESS....

Your reply will be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Jacqueline

To: jxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:26:11 -0400
Dear Jacqueline,

I just spoke to Pico. You'll never believe what's happened to him. Apparently he's in the hospital due to a ruptured rectum, but he told me to let you know that he's fine. He said something about the sedatives feeling good, and that the doctor comes in often to probe his nether regions. Anyway, he wants to know when you're going to call him. I think he still has a soft spot in his heart for you... not sure why, especially after what he caught you doing with his dog. Poor guy never got over it, although Rover still gets excited anytime your name is mentioned.

Well, I think I might have the money you need laying around, although it's going to take me a few days to get to Western Union. You see, I'm a cripple now. After our delightful summer together on that beach in Lagos, I returned home to New York. I was mistaken at the airport for a fugitive by the police and was subsequently beaten and sodomized in a back room until I lost consciousness. When I awoke, I found myself tethered to a hospital bed at Rikers Island next to a man who calls himself "The Paki Eater." To cut a long story short, during the beating the NYPD gave me, my back was broken and I've lost all feeling from the waist down. I know, I know... such a sad story, but the good news is, I sued the city and won 43.8 million dollars. I also get a lifetime supply of colostomy bags. Speaking of colostomy bags, you should see what a jelly donut looks like in one of those.

OK, I'll work on getting the money together, but before I do.. can you please do me a favor? It's been so long since I've seen you, that I'd like you to send me a photo of you in England. It would really warm the cockles of my heart. In return, here's a recent photo of me hanging out.

Love,
Spanky

jacqueline xxxxxxxx <jxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
13/07/2010 11:47 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
RE: PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY

I will be waiting to read from you also I can't scan my pics here.Please bear with me.

Jacqueline

To: jxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Date: 13/07/2010 01:24 PM

Subject
RE: PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY

Dear Jaquita,

Oh my little flower; how my heart is overjoyed at hearing from you again! I'm truly saddened that you're unable to scan your photo. Please try your best though; you don't know how much it'll mean to this old cripple and little Rover. You have to understand, I had to take care of Rover after Pico witnessed your forbidden love dance. Rover has been in my care since that fateful night, and while I really don't mind looking after him, he has this terrible habit of always humping my leg. Once, I even awoke to find him assaulting my nostril openings and I had to pepper spray the poor bastard, but that's a long story for a different time. I'm sure you're busy and worried about your current situation in England so I'll try not to burden you with the latest gossip.

By the way, I called Pico at the hospital again and he says he's feeling much better although I don't believe it. It must be the drugs talking. Anyway, I sure hope you can call him soon. The doctors checked in on him yesterday, and according to the chief surgeon, it isn't looking good. They say they can't stop the rectal bleeding. He only has a few days left unless someone can give him an anus transplant. I'd give him mine if it worked, but ever since that brutal night at JFK, it's never worked since. In fact, I have to wear diapers just so I don't soil my wheelchair everytime I fart.

Well, enough for me... I have to empty my colostomy bag and feed Rover. Please try to send me a photo of you soon, my love. I'll call my attorney and make sure he writes a check for $2,650.00 out to you. Are you sure that's all the money you need? If you need more, just let me know.

All my love,
Sparkzilla

A day has passed, and no response from Jacqueline... so I figured I'd make it more interesting and doctored a Western Union receipt.

To: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Date: 14/07/2010 09:35 AM

Dear Jacko,

Did you get my last email about the Western Union? My attorney went to the local branch last night and sent $2900 (a little extra just in case) to you. Unfortunately, the stupid man is Russian and used a Russian money order form. I hope it's ok as the subtext is still in English. Let me know if there's any problem. You need to go to Western Union today to make sure the money is there.

Here's a scan of the receipt... I hope it's legible:

Western Union receipt removed - it shows the full name of the person who has had her account hacked - Branwen
Revised file attached (please refresh browser) - amstel

By the way, I have some terrible news. The hospital called and left a message this morning. I'm literally in tears as I type this. Our good friend Pico has finally succumbed to his rectal injuries. The doctors said he died on the operating table during a complicated anal transplant. It seems the donor sphincter wasn't quite compatible and literally kept falling off. Oh the humanity! I can only imagine the sounds and smells of that operating room as our poor Pico's body went into a lifeless limp, and in the process, released all of his odorifous gasses. I just hope he stayed of the eggs and churizzo before going under the knife. RIP dear Pico...

Here's a picture of Pico from a few months ago... let's remember him like this.

Well, his funeral is scheduled for next Tuesday. I've spoken with the circus in Chihuahua and it appears that you're the sole beneficiary of his will. He apparently died a wealthy man, with estates in Rio and a few condos in San Francisco that he liked to keep for the purposes of entertaining men and their animals. If you can't come to the will hearing all of his earthly possessions will go into probate, and the city will disburse them as it sees fit. Please let me know if you can come... better yet, call Pico's attorney directly. His name is:

Phillip M. Bernstein P.C.
516-222-0440

When you call, tell the receptionist that it's about Pico DeGallo's will and identify yourself as the beneficiary. You should receive all the paperwork from their office and then you can settle it when you get back to the USA.

OK, well that's it for now. I'm really depressed about this recent development so I think I'm going to go empty my colostomy bag and fondle Rover's testicles.

Love,
Zarathustra

Continued Below...

Edited to remove personal info-MM

Last edited by amstel78 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he have personal information? Drop him and report this to a mod. The ones with the green names.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not surprisingly, I get a response from Jacqueline shortly after I send a spoofed Western Union receipt...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jacqueline xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 09:58 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject

Thanks for the money sent,Please get back to me with the MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number).I can't get the numbers right.

Jacqueline

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jacqueline xxxxxx <xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 10:08 AM

Dear Jackalope,

I'm surprised that you weren't able to transcribe those numbers on the receipt. I'll have to talk to Ivan about this. He might need to go back to Western Union and get a new number. I'm sorry for the trouble, but you'll have to be patient. Cheap Russian lawyers are difficult to get these days.

Anyway, I'm working on Pico's funeral arrangements. Are you going to attend? If so, please RSVP soon so I'll know how many Chip and Dale strippers to book. I'll also need your photo so I can add it to Pico's book of memories.

Love,
Jimmy

P.S. Now that I look at the receipt, I can't make out those numbers myself. Stupid Western Union people... ok, I'll have Ivan go back and get a new number as soon as he's done massaging my prostate.

jacqueline xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 10:12 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject

Thanks for the mail.I will attend his funeral.I will be back as soon I get the money.

Jacqueline

Now he or she says that they'll be attending the funeral!! LOL - are people really this stupid or what?

To: jacqueline xxxxxxxx <jacqsmag@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 10:29 AM

My lovely Jackunta,

I will send Ivan to the Western Union place today. As soon as he gets a legible MTCN number, I will email it to you.

In the meantime, sit tight and be patient. The money is there already. When will you send the photo for Pico's book of memories? I really need that picture of you for the funeral since you have agreed to come. I have sent you 2900 US dollars, the least you can do as our old friend is to honor Pico's memory by acquiescing to this request.

Love,
Alec Baldwin

jacqueline xxxxxxx
<xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 11:24 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject

Please help me get the MTCN so I could be able to get it fast and leave.

Jacqueline

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: jacqueline xxxxxxx <jxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 11:49 AM

Dear Jacquesto,

Sorry for the delay. Ivan has just come back from Western Union, but that stupid Russian lawyer only brings me bad news! I don't even know why I keep him on retainer; his legal services are absolutely terrible but he has removable teeth and is great in bed. Anyway, Western Union told my attorney that they can't simply issue a new MTCN number since the funds where already transferred. The only way for you to collect the money is to email a copy of your identification card or passport showing a picture and name to Western Union. You will also have to show the same ID to the Western Union office in London in order for them to verify your identity so you can collect the $2900 US dollars I transferred last night.

Since you're in a hurry, you can email me a copy of your photo ID and I will have Ivan go back to Western Union. Once they have seen proof of your ID, they will give Ivan the correct MTCN number and I will email it to you. Please do this quickly so you can collect your money and attend Pico's funeral. His rigormortis is subsiding, so if you want to have one last ride on the Mexipole for old times sake, you'll have to hurry before the cross-eyed Armenian at the funeral home staples his third leg down and puts him in the casket.

Love,
Burt Reynolds

Whoever I'm writing to must be a retard, a scam noob, or FOB... I can't explain it.

jacqueline xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 11:58 AM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
HELP ME DO IT FAST

It will take me time to scan the ID to you so tell Ivan to tell the agent to get him the correct MTCN number.Please help me do this fast.

Jacqueline

To: jacqueline xxxxxx <xxxxxxx@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 12:19 PM

Hi Jacqfruit,

Unfortunately what I've written is the only way to proceed. You need to provide a copy of your photo ID to the Western Union office in New York, and present the same ID to the office in London when collecting the $2900 dollars. These are their rules and regulations, not mine. Personally, if it were up to me I'd just have Ivan fly over to London and pay your bill in person, but alas... that is not possible. Ivan has to get ready for the annual Gay Rodeo 500 contest in Soho this Friday, where he registered himself as a fluffer.

So, without further ado my love... you need to send that ID soon, otherwise Western Union will reverse the transfer. OK, hope to hear from you soon... in the meantime, I have to help Ivan lubricate the zipper on his gimp mask.

Love,
Chupacabra

P.S. Since you've come back into my life, Rover has been spraying the walls again... I hope you can take care of him when you return. I know Pico would have wanted it that way...

jacqueline xxxxxxxx <jxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 12:53 PM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
RE: HELP ME DO IT FAST

It's is not possible for me to scan my ID.Please help me call western union over there online so that they can retrieve the numbers to you.Please make sure you help me call them as soon as you receive this email.Another suggestion is that you can collect the money from them and send it via Money Gram.

Please help me get this done as soon as possible,so that I can make it to the funeral.

To: jacqueline xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 13:22 PM

My dearest Jacquifa,

I'm sorry, but it's not possible. You must be able to provide some sort of ID as requested by Western Union. I know we've been friends for a long time, and I'll try to help you as much as I can but I'm afraid my hands are tied. Perhaps if poor old Pico was still alive, he'd be able to help you further, but alas.. that isn't to be the case. Regardless, I called Western Union after my last message to you to explain your predicament, and they wouldn't budge. I told them I was a millionaire, and that if they'd recall the incident of my beating at JFK, they'd know who I was. Unfortunately however, they refused to even listen to my pleas. I then asked the young lady on the phone to speak to her supervisor, and she just laughed at me and told me she hopes my wheelchair gets stolen. These New Yorkers are so rude, I swear.

Anyway... there has to be something you can do on your end. The hotel you're staying at must have a scanner or copier of some sort. Go to the front desk and ask them to scan your ID for you. Ivan and I will be here waiting for a copy of it. In the meantime I have to go for a bit. My male nurse Alfons is here to give me a bath and hopefully pop the itchy scabies on my genitals. I think Rover gave them to me, but I can't be sure...

By the way, here's a picture of Ivan's Gay Rodeo event in Soho for this Friday the 16th. I hope you can make it. He's going to be the Fluffer of Ceremonies (FC?). You should see him with his teeth out; very exciting... let's just hope he finds something to cover up the sores on his lips. Stupid Russians don't take care of themselves... what do they think this is? Sovietski Moskva?

With lots of love,
Snoopika

This person is just starting to get annoying now... won't play along. I can't believe someone can't at least make the effort to doctor a photo.. anything!

jacqueline xxxxxxxxz <xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 01:37 PM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
RE: HELP ME DO IT FAST

Please I want you to collect the money from them.I can't believe all this is happening to me.Please can you send the money into the hotel manager's account since western union is making things difficult OR you should send it via money gram.

Jacqueline

To: jacqueline xxxxxxx <xxxxxxx@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 14:05 PM

Oh my dear Jacquanda,

I'm afraid we have a failure to communicate. I thought I was clear in my last email. You need to provide an ID. That's all I can suggest at this point. I'm sure you'll be able to get the hotel concierge to scan your passport for you. I'm afraid I can't help you any further. As for Money Gram, I'm sorry but I don't deal with those crooks. I used Money Gram to send cash to a man in Guadalupe last year for a 12 year old boy that he claimed was a virgin. Turns out, that cheating bastard sent me a 13 year old that's been ridden more times than the village bicycle. When I went to Money Gram to complain, the man at the counter threatened to call the police! Why? I have no idea, but because of my last encounter with the NYPD and their hard, stiff, shiny batons, I was hesitant to get them involved.

Anyway, if you can't get the scan to me today, that's fine. I do believe Western Union can hold my transfer for another 48 hours.

Love,
Son of Sam

Thinking that this person can never forge an ID of the real Jacqueline (and I do know what she looks like), I decide to give him an out...

To: jacqueline xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>@UN-MAILHUB
Date: 14/07/2010 14:17 PM

Dear Jacquarterpounder,

I have good news. As soon as I got done writing my last email to you, Ivan came up with a brilliant suggestion. You said that we can transfer the money to the hotel manager's account. I think that might work. We called Western Union, and they can transfer the funds to the person of your choosing, however they will need the photo ID of the hotel manager. So, can you ask the manager to send a copy of his ID showing name and picture plus something showing his account number? Email it to us as soon as possible, and I think Ivan can go back to Western Union to make the changes. Better hurry though, it's already 2:15 in the afternoon, and Ivan has an appointment with the salon for an anal wax.

I'll await your response. This I think is the best we can do, and the quickest way to collect your $2900 US dollars. Hope to see you soon... I know Pico would have wanted you to be at his funeral.

Love,
Charley Manson

More to follow below...
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you even read what I wrote?

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we've reached the breaking point... the scammer is getting anxious for money, although I still can't believe this person is taking me seriously at all.

jacqueline <xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 02:45 PM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT.... I AM GETTING WORRIED AND DISTURB

Thanks so much for the quick response and for your caring heart am really happy.As you said i think Ivan came up with a brilliant suggestion.Yes you can send the money via Bank Transfer,But am thinking its going to take few days before the bank could got that approved i think you can understand what i mean,I understand you have had problem with the Money Gramm..But am thinking this is taking too long.Because i'm in huge condition now.I'm in big mess.,I will want you to instruct Ivan to go to the western union to pick up the money sent to me in the morning,And resend it to me via Money Gramm before its late.I can't just wait to get home.

Regards,
Jacqueline
To: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT.... I AM GETTING WORRIED AND DISTURB
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:03:41

Oh Jacquana Nana Bo Bana Fo Fana Nana Bo Na Na,

My love, my dearest... it seems I can't help you if you're unwilling to help yourself. I've already transferred the money. It's not my fault that Western Union wants to see some photo ID to protect their customers. It also seems rather strange to me that even though you suggested using the hotel manager to facilitate the transfer, you can't get him to provide a scan of his ID and account number? Very strange. Also, as for your ID, I already know what you look like.. so it really baffles me that you're not willing to scan it for Western Union. It makes me wonder if poor Ivan and myself are being used? What would Pico say if he were still alive?

This my dear is not going to work. You have to give a little to get a little. Do you understand? I mean, even my stupid Russian attorney Ivan knows that he can't eat the cavier without putting out.

Look, it's very simple. We're friends and we've been close since that time you gave me a dirty sanchez topped off with a donkey punch and dutch oven in that sweaty Liberian tent in 1996 (throwing in the camel at the last minute was a nice touch). You need to trust me and help me help you. You need to get a copy of ID for whoever's going to claim the money, or Western Union simply won't release the funds. If it's a problem with equipment, I can always reimburse you by sending an additional $5500 USD on top of the $2900 that's already waiting for you if you need to get a scanner or computer or whatever else is required.

Let me know,
Jeffrey Dahmer

Again, the moron writes back a few minutes later sounding even more desperate...

jacqueline <xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 03:09 PM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT.... I AM GETTING WORRIED AND DISTURB

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP.I AM TIRED OF ALL THIS SEEM I WILL HAVE HELP SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THANKS FOR THE TIME.

JACQUELINE
To: jxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT.... I AM GETTING WORRIED AND DISTURB
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:22:18

Oh Jacquass,

I'm disappointed in you. It seems you want something for nothing. Haven't we been friends for so long? Why can't you send the information Ivan needs to transfer the money? It's a very simple matter. You must agree that giving someone almost 3 thousand dollars without any form of identification is a risky proposition. Despite your infantile laziness, Western Union has already agreed to release the funds to the hotel manager, they just need to confirm his identity before doing so. If you can't abide by their terms, then I guess you don't need MY money that badly.

So without further verbage from me, it seems YOU are the one that has wasted my time. I'm very sorry to have sent Ivan running around all day for nothing. I guess that $2900 USD will go to waste. Maybe I can purchase a new house boy with it instead? I'll have to start calling the local orphanages in Vietnam... whatever. Too bad my dear. Pico would have really wanted you to be at his funeral. I guess that means you're not interested in being the beneficiary of his will either? I guess those beautiful condos will go into probate after all... the shame.

Well, I hope to see you again Jacquass; it's just too bad it won't be as soon as I'd hoped.

Love,
Theodore Bundy

Well, that's the end of it for now. I don't think "Jacqueline" will ever write me back. I'm surprised it went on as long as it did though. I was sure my very first email to this idiot would have been a dead giveaway. I guess there really are stupid people in this world. Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed the read.

Oh, and to the guy asking about personal infromation - I don't think so. This person hasn't divulged anything that I'd deem personal. I think it's just a case of hacked email rather than stolen identity if that's what your driving at.
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
Did you even read what I wrote?

YES I DID. READ MY LAST POST. I WASN'T ABLE TO RESPOND AS I WAS STILL COMPOSING THE REST OF THE THREAD...
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will wonders never cease? I just got a reply from "Jacqueline" just a few minutes ago.

jacqueline <jxxxxxxx[email protected]>
14/07/2010 03:54 PM
To
[email protected]
cc

Subject
BANK INFO

Thanks so much for your response and concern, Below is the hotel bank information to help me transfer the money into the account today. and I want you to make the transfer 2 to 3 working days to reflect into the account so that I could be able to get it fast.I want you to have it in mind that you are the person to assist me in this kind of terrible situation and I'll be happy if you can email me back immediately you transfer the money to the account because I'll not be happy if you do not reply or turn my trust I've for you and i promise not to disappoint you when i return back home so i can be able to return your money back to you.

Note: Remember that as soon as you finish the transfer you need to get back to me with the attachment transfer payment slip for the comfirmation.

NAME OF BANK HSBC
NAME PETER OJUOLAPE
IBAN GB66MIDL40063201461001
BIC-MIDLGB2142T
BRANCH ADDRESS -103 STREATHAM HILL STREATHAM LONDON SW24UE

I will be looking forward to hear from you today as soon as the transfer done.

Jacqueline
To: xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: BANK INFO
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:46

Hello Jacqmeharder,

After discussing this situation with my trusty attorney and fellator Ivan, we've come to the conclusion that this proposition from you sounds very strange. It appears that you've been trying to scam me. I hope that isn't the case, as I really hope it's you, my dear on the other end that I'm corresponding with and not some little Nigerian man with webbed feet. Anyway, against Ivan's better judgement I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. I will not initiate a bank wire transfer unless you prove who you really are.

You have to send me a copy of your passport, OR send me a copy of Mr. Peter Ojuolape's credentials so that my attorney and our bank can verify the validity of your request.

If you cannot do this, then I'm afraid my stupid Russian attorney might be right after all. In which case, he better ready himself for a hard pounding (he thinks we still have Crisco in the cupboard... poor him).

So, the ball is in your court my love. Get back to me with what I ask for. If you can't or won't do it, then don't bother writing me back. I'm sure those little orphan boys in Peru can put my money to better use.

Love,

Barack O.

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, does he have your personal information?

If he doesn't, then you're doing a wonderful job! Report that bank account to Alan.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589

That's a far distance that bait's gone in 1 day

EDIT: It seems the IBAN is too long.

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

Last edited by gerald.fird on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think my last email finally got him... his response:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jacqueline xxxxxxxxx<jxxxxxxx@hotmail.com>
14/07/2010 05:03 PM
To
<[email protected]>
cc

Subject
RE: BANK INFO

FOOL YOU

Yeah, like I'm the fool. My reply:

Is that all you can come up with? My entire office has been laughing at you since day one. Of course we knew you weren't Jacqueline... I know Jacqueline - she used to work in our building.

By the way retardo, you're e-famous! Now the whole WORLD is laughing at you!

Enjoy your miserable life in sunny 419 while I enjoy my 212. Peace out fruitcake!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=187185

---------
END
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't burn them. Now they know about 419Eater!

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
Don't burn them. Now they know about 419Eater!

Oh I'm sure for one that knows, there's 10,000 out there that don't. I wouldn't worry about it.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers just think that jokers are single people with no lives, not huge groups of people.

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald.fird wrote:
Well, does he have your personal information?

If he doesn't, then you're doing a wonderful job! Report that bank account to Alan.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145589

That's a far distance that bait's gone in 1 day

EDIT: It seems the IBAN is too long.

No, I don't believe he has any personal info other than my real name and email address. I'm not too concerned however...

Too bad I couldn't get anything out of him. I was hoping for at least a photo of some kind. Maybe next time.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a lot of personal info connected to your email address.

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gerald is right. At Eater we try to get our members to practise safe baiting. If you want to bait then get a nice anonymous email account that can't be traced back to you. Whilst you think you are safe in New York the lad may have friends there. Whilst the probability of the lad getting a friend to visit the where you work in vanishingly small, why take the chance?

It would have been nice if you took all the references to your "friend" out of the thread as well. You deleted your details, why not hers? Could you also lose her name on the WU slip?

That aside- nice bait!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points Music Man... I suppose I should follow advice. Although I really don't mind if he has one of his goons pay me a visit. 8 years in a forward deployment mechanized infantry division has taught me a few things...

Anyway, I notified my colleague via her alternate email account before I even started baiting this guy. Don't know if she's found out yet, but perhaps she will soon enough. She hasn't contacted me back.

What is this about Facebook? Did her account there get hacked as well?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Amstel ... However well you think you could deal with one criminal face-to-face, it would not be pleasant to live with threats of arson, threats of other damage to your property or vehicle, or threats of violence against members of your family.

I noticed that you hadn't yet obscured the name of your ex-work colleague in the Western Union receipt, as music man requested, so I have removed it for now. After you have obscured the name, please feel free to insert the image again.

You obviously have a good imagination, and I hope that once you have set up an anonymous baiting account, you will stay around and bait some more. Don't let lads know that they have been baited though - let them think they have just somehow 'failed'. We don't need them aware of baiters!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Branwen, thanks for the comments. Point taken.

I've modified the WU file; the last name has been obscured as requested.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have accidentally reinserted the same link as before, still showing the full name of your ex-work colleague - so I have removed the image again. You'll need to use the link for the amended version.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
amstel78
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The link was fine; you probably viewed a cached copy of the old file. I just replaced the old file with a modified version and reused the filename. Trust me; I double checked.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic