SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Trouble getting replys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leboosh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, love what your doing here so i thought I would give it a crack Smile

So, i have set up gmail and hushmail accounts, got some lads to email me and have sent out between 10-15 replys and have had no luck in getting them to write back Sad

Do you usualy only get a 1:20 ratio of replys, or am i doing something wrong? i have tryed sounding like a serious business man, a desperate lonely person, a complete idiot (im quite good at that) and still no luck.

have tryed searching through the forums but to no avail!

thanks in advance for any advice

Also, first post, so hi everyone Smile
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard leboosh! Smile

How long ago did you send your baits? If over this weekend, you will probably get some replies tomorrow. Lots of lads take weekends off.

Edit: Be sure to sign up for a mentor:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually get replies to 2 out of every 3 I send out.

What sort of scams are your replying to? What do your replies look like?

I like to act simple/stupid (not difficult in my case) in my replies. Laughing

Good luck baiting, have fun. Wink Wink Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also remember not to appear overkeen - appear suspicious and wary, let them win you over like a real person. If you're overkeen they get suspicious of you and will go for lower hanging fruit...

Baiting is all about social engineering and acting, the more you do it, the easier it'll get.

And as mentioned above, lads often take the weekends off...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is your opening reply ? Usually you don't need more than "I'm interested. Please tell me more." to start the process. There is always time to get the lad off-script when the lawyer is introduced, the first time they mention western union, etc.

Perhaps you should post your opening reply here - experienced baiter could tell you what they think.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember that lads are lazy criminals, often with poor English. If your first couple of replies are novels, they aren't going to bother (as has been said.)
Keep it short and compliant until they start really asking for stuff, whether it be your address or your money - then you can become skeptical and ask to be reassured.
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found that if I mash the keyboard with my face, 9/10 they will reply using their script.
jrhc
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See? Lazy.
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CookieMonster wrote:
I've found that if I mash the keyboard with my face, 9/10 they will reply using their script.

Hm. I wonder how long I could keep a lad replying to me by only replying with my face?

... must try this.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you use your nose to type "MTCN" once every paragraph or so, I'm sure you'll keep him hooked for a while!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, banging my head into the keyboard proved infeasible as I'd hit too many keys at once for anything to get typed, so I started poking random keys with my nose instead. Hope that won't skew our results.

Sent to the first 10 addresses from surplus, 3 bounces so far:
Quote:
Subject: ftgyhtrftg

gttfd6t56ttui9uyr57ujuh6t568y765t677u565689i6t57ghjuytrfghkijuyhtgfghkjnhbv
cfgiujyhgtfd

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found a rolling motion from either eyebrow to cheekbone works reasonably well. I have one of the new apple keyboards with the keys nicely spaced apart so you hit them individually.

Alternatives I have just thought of in case you can't use your face:
- Elbows
- Chin
- Cat
- Small dog

Then when he starts getting wild with you, you can type out telling him you have no arms so can't fill out the WU form! Very Happy

thrylos7 wrote:
As long as you use your nose to type "MTCN" once every paragraph or so, I'm sure you'll keep him hooked for a while!

Maybe start the conversation with 'I have no arms, sometimes I try to type with my nose when my home help/secretary isn't available. If you get emails which are hard to understand, try your best, this is what is happening.' Then respond to the next few emails by mashing the keyboard.

Competition: to see who can get the most responses from one source using the mashed keyboard technique!
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CookieMonster wrote:
I've found a rolling motion from either eyebrow to cheekbone works reasonably well. I have one of the new apple keyboards with the keys nicely spaced apart so you hit them individually.

Just tried it, it was better than my forehead but still utimately infeasible.

... are we seriously having a discussion about the best methods for typing with our faces? I love this place Laughing

Quote:
Competition: to see who can get the most responses from one source using the mashed keyboard technique!

I think you'll want to disallow finger usage here.

CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

foo wrote:
... are we seriously having a discussion about the best methods for typing with our faces? I love this place Laughing

I find that no matter what forum I take part in, I'm always getting warned for being off topic Very Happy
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome leboosh, World cup and weekend over, you can expect your lads to raise their heads for some serious baiting.

If they are busy they hold maga replies in reserve for later. So it's not unusual to get lad responses after a few days, weeks or even months in some cases.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
leboosh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the replys Smile on my phone at the moment but when I get near a computer I will post some of my outbox on here. I have sent a few out that just say 'thanks for your email, please send me details on how I can help you'
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, leboosh! Have you checked your Spam folder? Some replies may land in there.

@foo & Cookie Monster - there was a discussion a few months back which started when bohigal had her one year old respond to some lads by randomly banging on the keyboard (clicky). A few others decided this was a worthy modality. Very amusing. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
jrhc
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that simply wiping your cheek across the keyboard works well.
leboosh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

aha!!! sucess! got a couple of replys Very Happy
im going to go ahead and try these guys on my own, but will sign up for the mentor scheme anyways

Thanks for all the input guys (thats what she said etc)
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Using the face method, or going old school and typing using your fingers? Very Happy
jrhc
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm telling you, cheek wiping is the way to go.

You are not serious,how can you send this can of message to my bank? do you want me to go to gel? - Mr. dennis abuda

Can you...pray for Mai Arsehole. - Pastor George
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always get replies at least 9/ 10. sometimes 10/10. and I don't even want to admit what I'm typing with (clue: you have to be nekkid) and it's the only way I can count to 21.

Welcome leboosh

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried the "mash your face into the keyboard a few times and hit send" approach before, and the lad replied with simply a "what tha hell?"

I guess I need to start a church. A church where you are only allowed to type with your teeth. And you have to take pictures, of you trying to type with your teeth. And you have to type the book of Genesis.

Maybe I've got carried away...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocknrollnobody wrote:
Maybe I've got carried away...

Probably, but you'll fit in quite well here. Wink

CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Church of the Holy Masher?
Church of the Lettered Face?

Update: The maximum so far on the face mashing technique is 3.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic