SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why do I try to help?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am as angry es can be. This morning i was able to give Name, adress aso concerning a "customer" (incl. correspondence) to western union bank. They told me, people that stupid to send money will learn from this fault????????????????????
I also infomed police, they told me internet fraud or lovescam is a crime, police can not handle with.
Now I really ask myself, why do I try to help?
Obviously nobody will/can help. I had contact to this fool for 2 month for nothing. I am really dissaappointed.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, nina. Are you saying that you have been the victim of a scam? Did you actually pay the scammer some money?

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should be able to find the rules here, it mentions how you can contact the local Law Enforcement in the country where your 'lad' is operating from. I vaguely recall reading that somewhere.

The best way to help is by keeping in close contact with your 'lad' so (s)he will waste time on you instead of real victims.

@Raga : the way I read it, this baiter has gotten details from the lad and tried to pass it onto the police and WU but they couldn't do anything.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nina, welcome to Eater. Check out our sister site and they should be able to give you some sound advice.

http://www.scamwarners.com/

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Nina!
Welcome to Eater!

Police was right, mostly they're completly anonymous and catching them is very hard.

Can you please tell what happened? I dont understand your first post completely.

You got scammed or do you know somebody who got scammed? If you got scammed, try to write at www.scamwarners.com along with your story.

I'm sorry if you got scammed. You can leave his details here, or you can bait him yourself. Don't forget to create new email and new details, so you're safe.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer contacted me 2 month ago. As i Knew, i wrote with this man? very long in oder to keep him busy. I am a Korrespondent, so I very fast saw, I am writing with different people. This was the 3rd try to transfer money to London. He gave me name, adress aso. He told me he was an american soldier and was tired of all, he needed money to go home. Unfortunately I infomed me by US army and they told me, it is a scam. So I wrote nearly everynight with him about everything, he thought i would be rich. Last night he gave me an adress in London, to transfer the money finally. He told me always i would delete his visit to where I live. (Of course i did). Last sunday I chattet with "Him" and he used words, i never heard from him before. I have to go to work now and i have no idea what to tell him this night. Both, neither western union nor police wanted to help. I spent the complete morning at the phone. Obviously they are sure I am a ugly old women that needs immediately a man. (They did not tell me in these words, but I understood). I am happily married for years, thats a fact. I have no idea what to tell this night, I know he is waiting for the money !!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you saw it was a scam, well done!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nina, you don't have to tell him anything. If he has your real life information just stop talking to him. Hang up when he calls. Block his email address. Ignore him and he will go away eventually.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nina,
I am glad you didn't send this guy any money and checked him out properly. I wish all people were as clever as you Smile
Of course he is a big fat liar and not interested in you but just your money. If he calls you or e-mails you, you could contact your local police if he 'intends' to come to collect money from you. Then they can arrest him. But it is unlikly he will come himself but send a 'mule' or innocent person to collect money from you.
The best this is to ignore him and learn from your mistake in talking to him int he first place. He may have wasted 2 months of your time, but you also wasted two months of his.
That is what we do here, waste scammers time.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much. Knowing not to be alone in such a situation is great. BTW my 23year old daughter got the same message than mine. But obviously she was more clever, she simply deleted the message ! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
But I heard about such criminals before. He does not know anything private about me. I told him stories, usually human beeings would not believe.
My husband told me to write a book with ferrytales and he laughed often when he saw my answers.
15 min. ago police called me back. Unfortunately they had no idea what i am talking about. Than i explained. Its no fun at all, definately and please let me thank you all once again. I will go on with "eating" !!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I already told you, Nina, police, unfortunately, cant do very much about online scam. Those people are usually hidden in internet cafes on the other side of the world. They're using fake passports, fake names, fake stories. That's the reason this kind of scam is so popular..
Even when they recieve money, its really hard to track them down.

But anyways, nice spotting a scam.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nina,

If you were keeping this man busy from your real-life email address, you must not contact him anymore. He is a criminal, and you don't want him to know any real-life details about you.

The police cannot find him, because he was telling lies and stories about himself. He is an anonymous man, probably really living in West Africa, and nobody will be able to find him.

The address in London may be an innocent person's address. When you send money by Western Union to London, a person in West Africa can collect it! So nobody needs to be living in London to collect the money.

There is one thing you can do: you can warn other people about this scammer.

If he promised you lots of money, you can post some of his emails here:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7

If he did not promise you money, but said he was in love with you, you can post some of his emails here:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Then other people will be warned about him.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning to you all,

although i did not sleep as usual i only wanted to tell all of you a big

THANK YOU.

I know, it is not over yet, today i will change my private and business mail adress. Nevertheless I wanted to let you know, without the support of you i would not have known, what to do.

I was excited, not calm at all, had headache. But all of you helped me to handle that situation and gave me infos and tips.
Thank you for that. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this creep worth a massbait in retribution?

Nine, can you give us his email address?

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got the infos but let me tell you concerning my notebook i am a really fool (my daughter agrees !!!!)

nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:

If you need more tell me, it took me long time to get these infos

nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:

In this minute he came online in msn and my headache starts again. I am thinking about throwing my notebook out of the window, believe me

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said, if you used real info, your real MSN just ignore him. Wink
It's the best thing you can do.

Juan's hidden fries!
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
As I said, if you used real info, your real MSN just ignore him. Wink
It's the best thing you can do.

OK, i will do this. Fortunaley i do not have to work today, i could not concentrate.

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nina44 wrote:
I will go on with "eating" !!

We would love to have you here, Nina. If you want to learn how to inflict some pain on creeps like this, I would strongly encourage you to sign up for a mentor. You can do that here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Also, do lots of reading - especially the "stickies".

Best of luck. Hope to see you around eater for a long time. Very Happy

nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Nina44 wrote:
I will go on with "eating" !!

We would love to have you here, Nina. If you want to learn how to inflict some pain on creeps like this, I would strongly encourage you to sign up for a mentor. You can do that here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Also, do lots of reading - especially the "stickies".

Best of luck. Hope to see you around eater for a long time. Very Happy

Thank you for your support, I already signed up. I hope my spelling words in English is not too bad Embarassed .And second point is, he sent me pictures (4) and I have no idea how to post them. Shocked Shocked

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can upload them on some Image hosting server like tinypic.com or imageshack.us Smile
Than you can post "Direct link" (its in the list in imageshack when its done)

Juan's hidden fries!
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@nina - Your English is WAY better than my ability in ANY other language. Not to worry. You are coming through loud and clear! Very Happy

There is additional information on posting pictures here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17488

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nina44 wrote:

In this minute he came online in msn and my headache starts again.

Why don't you just block and remove him from your contact list? Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
nina44
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
@nina - Your English is WAY better than my ability in ANY other language. Not to worry. You are coming through loud and clear! Very Happy

There is additional information on posting pictures here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17488

Thank you very much. It was no "fisching fot compliments" But when i am excited or confused even i would not understand. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I sit here and try to load the pictures, but at least I will win, not my pc Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic