SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mactíre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, as you can see I'm new here so not sure if this has been floated already, I checked the rules about posting etc and didn't see a restriction on new threads....so here it goes....

Is there a skype room??where we could log in,share ideas,discuss current baits, help one another etc, I have a mentor and he is great help, but isn't always online, I've found in other sports/games online that skype rooms can be helpful for instant question answering etc.

Just I've a bait hooked at the moment, my first proper one (I've about 7 decent ones) but as a pure newb I've loads of stupid questions....for instance....I found a nice 6 page form for my lad to fill out before he gets his WU, he says he's no time and to do this etc etc....just if there was someone i could talk to now with experience,they could perhaps direct me on how best to play it.....just if my mentor isn't about.....

If this thread is in the wrong place, sorry, if this is a stupid question sorry, learning as fast as I can but i'm playing the newb card and posting here

Be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.-Mr Tim Tookey Group Chief Executive to Bank Of Scotland,United Kingdom
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so long ago, when the radio was off, few baiters were using skype to talk, call lads etc.

But I havent been in skype session in months, and frankly I dont believe people still do that, since radio is live again.

And for discussing, there is forum Smile There is always somebody online, so most likely, you are going to get reply as fast as using skype or different IM.

And even if you dont, patience is important, especially for baiter. Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Mactíre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mean to talk to lads, I mean to talk to each other, to bounce ideas off one another etc......I assume by radio your being sarcastic?? ha ha Very Happy

Just not sure where within the forums to ask stupid questions, to find forms etc etc.....I found some nice stuff that i've been using, don't get me wrong, but I've never for instance Western Union, so I don't know how to give a fake WU number that looks believeable, and not sure where on the forum to find that.

My main bait, mentioned above, seems reasonably smart, so isnt' gonna fall for too much shite.....I'm off course playing the dumbass and trying to buy time, but i made no contact between friday and today and he got very upset.....I understand this is part of the game, but in this early stage I want to really reel him in, so he figures he's onto a real winner and tries harder with me.....or is that the wrong approach??
I slapped him for getting angry with me, but I don't want to slap him too hard and lose him......

Please appreciate I'm gentle, he's my first ha ha Laughing

Be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.-Mr Tim Tookey Group Chief Executive to Bank Of Scotland,United Kingdom
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is an infomal group on Skype, you are welcome to come along. We discuss both baiting and non-baiting subjects.
If you click on my skype link I'll let you in.

Please note that it is not part of Eater, but a number of well known faces from here are present there.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless you're on the phone or IM with a lad baiting is rather slow-paced. Thus if you have any questions you should be able to PM/email your mentor and receive a response within a day or so. If you have any questions that are more pressing you can first search the forum for similar topics, and if nothing has addressed your question you can post in the Help, Hints & Tips forum and will receive several helpful replies in short order.

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Mactíre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Added (Skype)

Yea i've searched for things etc, eg WU info (just to see what one looks like)

And I've read the hints and tips, getting started etc, just thought considering each bait, although starting out the same, will twist and turn sligthly different, so sometimes a real time convo can be more helpful, plus it'd provide and outlet for general yap about baiting etc. I also think it would be more helpful for setting up long term game plans, and maybe getting help with setting up safari's.....I'm reading as much as I can, and the forum format is still great for reference, but I like real time stuff more.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you applied for a mentor yet? That's the best way to get up to speed. Welcome to Eater.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've clicked on your link too Wink

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Mactíre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I have a mentor, and its not due to any failings on his part that I ask, just that I have a few different ones on the go, and I'd love to discuss past baits etc with people, hear about how they got lads on safari, how they got good trophy's etc, what their angle is etc etc, just figured this would be easier done in real time

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mentor needs to be asked questions Wink . Ooo, necroed. Ignore my violation please.. Shocked

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Mactíre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll ask more questions, but I just thought IM would make getting to know the process alot quicker, I'm just more used to IM than I am forums and mails....as I said, no failings on the part of my mentor.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic