SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer wants to dump me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing him along with wrong MTCM numbers and crappy receipts. He wrote this to me:

"Atnn:Johnathan Wadd,

Am wrtting you regarding the information you send to me and i went to the western union office with mr christian today and that the mtcn is not correct when i check the reciept you send to me thier and and ink stain where the mtcn number and are we find out that the last four numbers were quiet different from the one you gave to me .

See if you are not ready to claim your ATM MASTER CARD please just send us and authorisation note and sign on it so we can transfer your ATM MASTER CARD to the united nation in SOMALIA or SUDAN so we can send your ATM MASTER CARD to the refuges camp over there in one of this two country.
Regards
Duke Kennedy"

So I am begging him to stay, that I can do Moneygram or a bank transfer. I don't want some stupid refugees in Somalia getting my ATM card. It's not like they have ATMs there!!

Should I keep stringing him along or forget about it? I was hoping to get a more angry response out of him!! Very Happy

steampunk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hm... get a mailing address and promise him cash in the mail, maybe? that would buy some time

And maybe Blackbeard the Somalian Pirate would intercept the mail Razz

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say it's slappin' time. Remind him of all you've done and of your efforts.
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How much money is he asking for?

For now, I'd say you want to switch to Money Gram as Western Union keeps screwing things up. And at least, he will have to go in person with the MTCN (and they get pissed off when they show up at Money Gram in person and are told the MTCN is wrong).

If it's over $500 or so, I'd tell you want to do a bank transfer, and get a piggy out of it.

{edit: I'd be willing to bet that he checked the Western Union MTCN on-line and didn't go in person. With Money Gram he will have to get off his lazy ass and go there.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just $150.00, but I have offered to send by Moneygram or bank transfer. He has said his secretery has gone to the WU office twice (who knows really) Just waiting for an answer if he wants to do as I suggested

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

INSIST on MoneyGram. But that's only what I'd do. I doubt he or anyone went to Western Union. Make him get up off his ass and go to Money Gram. And be sure to give him the wrong MTCN. I.e., transpose the last two digits you give him. Then when he complains that the MTCN was wrong, you say "ooops--I typed it wrong." It will buy you more time.

Insist on Money Gram. Say you no longer trust Western Union and refuse to use them any more. Don't forget--you make the rules--NOT him.

Edit: And be sure to tell him you can't get to the Money Gram office until Monday. And let him stew the rest of the weekend.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You went to Moneygram and used your credit card to make the payment. You just got back and here is the information...They're using a security company to send the transfer number. Hook him up with S3curity Shield.
Half an hour later- Dear lad please don't go to the security website. The lady made a big mistake and accidentally added a zero to the payment so there's been $1500.00 taken off of your creditcard and sent to Moneygram. Please do not go onto that website etc. I'll straighten this up as soon as I can/after the week-end or whatever. Watch how fast he goes to collect!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^nice! Hey Fartina--how did that lad make out with extra thousand dollars from SS that I recommended? Did he go for it? Sorry to derail this thread, but just curious. I don't want to find the thread or dig it up.

{edit: And to mhallack: If you follow Fartina's advice, be sure to mention that due to Homeland Security and the 2009 International Fraud Act, that Money Gram does the security site randomly. Unfortunately you got chosen...}

YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney
Master Baiter

Location: Have you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have gone for the bank transfer myself- a nice piggy to send to Alan!

Could you forward me the scammer's email address so I take that route with him?

My main scamming email is fr3dbloomers[at]gmail.com (with an "e" instead of the "3" and "@" where the [at] is).

tick tock clock the clock is ticking for you...- JSparks

I can see you are really five years of age_ because i dont know you. you just prove it to me that you are a crook and deserve my bullet. I will kill you slowly_prepare to go to hell- Don Kpeffy

I am really looking for a Lady who's completely honest and sincere about his words- Shane Word

I come from community where we have no internets- Ngobeni Mark

According to the doctor, my medical report shows a have very short life sperm - David Chioma

END OF GAME BLOOMER MY ASS stop written me, go to hell- Ebrei Dizahad
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done the moneygram with security shield, I am going to write him again in about 10 minutes about the extra $1000

YouNeverGiveMeYourMoney: I PM'd the e-mail address to you. If anyone else wants to jump in the fun let me know.

Edit: Told him of the extra $1000 and if he can wait until monday so I can get it "fixed"

Last edited by Bart Fargo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^do you know what the extra $1,000 is about?

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I told him Moneygram accidently took $1550 instead of $155 off my credit card, and if he can wait until monday to get the money so I can fix it.

Quote removed: quoted post is directly above - Branwen

dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, okay. Another trick I use if the lad gets tired of SS or the Vault is to have "tech support " email the lads apologizing for any problems any users may have had in the last two days. And they are willing to give the first 100 customers $1,000 for completing the questions.

Definitely go with the $1,000 as you have it figured out now. If he bites and then gets sick of it, then my option may get him back for you. But I"m not sure.

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mhallack
Good luck with that!
Dwatina
I couldn't get him back there at all.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mhallack wrote:

I told him Moneygram accidently took $1550 instead of $155 off my credit card, and if he can wait until monday to get the money so I can fix it.

$155???? I just finished a long bait , also for an ATM card, also for $155! Must be using the same script!

My lad's details:

Greg Solomon
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL ATMDEPARTMENT
PLATINUM HABIB BANK PLC.
P/1662, OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET
202 SCOA GBETO, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Tel: +234-8085-679-156
MOBILE: +234-7060939772

Familiar?

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naw, my guy is Dr. Duke Kennedy, different address too. Though I can punch myself cause he did have a fake website, but it's gone now. I was going to report it.

I haven't heard anything today from my lad about Moneygram, thinking they are closed sundays there. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"Atnn:Johnathan Wadd,
Am wrtting you regarding the information you send to me and i went to the western union office with mr christian today and that the mtcn is not correct when i check the reciept you send to me thier and and ink stain where the mtcn number and are we find out that the last four numbers were quiet different from the one you gave to me .

See if you are not ready to claim your ATM MASTER CARD please just send us and authorisation note and sign on it so we can transfer your ATM MASTER CARD to the united nation in SOMALIA or SUDAN so we can send your ATM MASTER CARD to the refuges camp over there in one of this two country.
Regards
Duke Kennedy"

The second part of this email is definitely still on script.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's e-mailed me one more time for a copy of the moneygram receipt, which I had already sent him. (I did re-send it to him) I really don't think he'll write back anymore to me. Even though I did not get the insults I wanted from him, if I wasted even a little bit of time from him, good enough for now. Lot more lads out there.

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet he isn't gone - once they start to write to you they go back and write more.

Complain that you went back to WU/MoneyGram and they couldn't fix the extra 0 problem immediately - that it will take a week at least to sort it out and to PLEASE PLEASE not collect it.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him twice I am trying again with WU but getting nothing but silence. Got fed up and called him a goat f***er. I got others right now to bait anyway.

But I am still learning and getting a lot of advice from everyone here. Thanks!! Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic