SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The official 2010 season Formula 1 thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I turned over from the kickfest after half an hour and last night and watched Top Gear. Rubens Barrichello broke the record (including The Stig's time) for a F1 star in a reasonably priced car. You'd think he'd just the world championship. He looked genuinely pleased with himself.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad that you had a great time Roy.

Traffic always seems to be a nightmare when exiting races.

More pics would be great!

Did Lewis really hit Seb? He is lucky that he made it back to the pits without further damage to his car.

Thanks again for the pics and report.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pics: more is better, don't forget the pit girls, too Very Happy

Seb and Web aren't too best of friends as I noticed earlier. I guess Mark didn't realize his sarcastic "Not bad for a number 2 driver,eh?" to the team manager on the radio would be broadcasted worldwide. Or maybe he did ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is Vettel, just before his wing came adrift, causing all sorts of ructions when they gave him Mark Webber's. ETA No its not. its Buemi. Embarassed The Torro Rosso has less yellow on the nose and airbox than the Red Bulls, otherwise I couldnt easily tell them apart.

The totty race was going well until a blonde went the wrong way...

causing chaos.....

Lewis gives us all a wave before going out in Qualifying...

Button and Michael at Abbey...

Lewis comes over the line in qualifying. Note the horny gullwing Merc course car in the pitlane, it growled round the track, with a 6 litre + engine.

I found out (with the help of Autosport) how to quickly tell teammates apart, the first in each team has a red camera on top of the rollbar, the second has a green one.

Finally for now, a couple of shots of the drivers, taken through the fence on the Hangar Straight as they went round on a truck for the parade lap.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
The Red Arrows were doing an air display at Duxford, just a short hop away. My brother was there.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ I watched a Tv prog. on Goodwood. While I got the Red Arrows twice in a week, if Id gone on Sunday I would have seen the only surviving Vulcan, which havent seen fly for over 15 years. Twisted Evil

Heres some pix of Sebastain Vettel's extraordinary British GP.

Lap 1 and he is second coming into Becketts - he has already cut a tyre and is about to find out at 140mph.

To the cheers of the partisan crowd, he runs onto the old track...

And rejoins dead last, to get back to the pits on 3 tyres. You can see his right rear is shredded

He spent the rest of the race charging back up to 7th

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Theyre at Hockenheim now, another track that is now a shadow of its former self - they used to go off out into the countryside, round 200mph bends that were called 'straights'.

Its wet and horrible for Free Practice 1, Hamilton is not best pleased, as he has badly damaged his car by going backwards into the barriers, wrecking the new blown diffuser and floor. If he drove for Red Bull, they'd be pulling bits off the other car for him now.

ETA: He missed most (including the dry part) of FP2 with the car in bits, which will do his weekend no good at all.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Ferrari......but

That was Messa's race!

Shame on you Ferrari

By the by, other than Ferrari I am not seeing very much passing in the top 10 during the race.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am disgusted by what Ferrari did yesterday, they soured what should have been a happy 1-2. I have been following this on an F1 forum, even Ferrari fans are appalled.

Rob Smedley did give the game away though, obviously he wasnt happy and needed to show it. Ferrari's $100,000 fine is like fining them the tea money.

Obviously after what happened to him at McLaren, Fernando now won't sign a contract unless he is the clear #1. He was whining like a baby when he was behind Massa, he cant win a race unless he is given it by his teamate rolling over / crashing into a wall / having a 'bad pit stop' etc... Twisted Evil Just fecking overtake if a slower car is in front, that's what people pay good money to watch.

As you can see I am angry about this. The podium was interesting, you'd think someone had died.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The thing that gets me is the denials coming out of Ferrari that there were any team orders.

After the radio communications, do they think that everyone is stupid?

They got the fine, they should fezz up. Don't treat everyone who watches the sport as idiots.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ferrari duo hounded in press conference

Makes good reading, this was my favourite bit, everyone had forgotten that Vettel was there as well:

Quote:
Q. (Ian Parkes, The Press Association) Fernando, you’ve said that you’re happy with this win but to be honest, I’ve never seen a driver look less happy in the middle of a podium there today, and in the middle of this press conference here. Why can’t you just be honest with us for once, and just admit that this win was handed to you on a plate today?

SV: Can I go?

Apparently Alonso gave Massa the winning driver’s Bridgestone cap. Says it all really, very like when Schumacher pushed Rubens on to the podium in Austria back in 2002 (?) (which is when team orders were made illegal) .

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The winner's cap? And that makes everything right?

Ferrari seems to think that the rules do not apply to them.

That they are bigger than the sport.

If the FIA had any stones both drivers would be disqualified.

A $100,000 fine is pocket change for Ferrari.

Ferrari should hang their heads in shame.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a crap circuit, that Hungaro Ring. Almost impossible to overtake, other than top speed on the long straight across the finish line.

The Red Bull cars were superior, a lucky win for Webber, and a sad day for the German drivers .. Vettel messing up behind the pace car and got a drive-through that cost him 2 positions, Rosberg was short of a rear wheel after his pitstop, and then the insane move of Schumi, fighting for the 10th (!) position with Rubens, almost crushing his former team mate into to wall when he was being passed. Barichello was right: he should have gotten a black flag for this idiotic action.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hungaroring has always been rubbish, as impossible to pass as at Monaco.

However it was worth watching just to see Vettel throwing his toys out of the pram, but both Rosbergs wheel bouncing above the crews in the pit lane, and Michael's bloody silly move trying to shove Rubens into the wall were truly terrifying. Shocked

I'm on my hols at the moment, but made sure I saw the race. Bad luck for the Mclarens today Sad

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I'm on my hols at the moment, but made sure I saw the race.

Same here. Kudo's for the inventor of satellite TV! After all we've got to wait 4 weeks until the next race! Shocked Laughing

Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only action was in the pits. Lucky no one was killed by that flying wheel.

Other than Monaco, I dislike these no passing tracks. Just a train of cars.

Michael has done nothing to impress me with his big comeback.

That move on Rubens was beyond belief.

At this point in the season the Red Bulls seem to have the advantage but I would not count Mclaren out. Ferrari may be too far back.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael got off lightly with a 10 place grid penalty. I'd have DQ'd him from the next race. What price a reenactment of Le Mans 1955, but with the pit lane?

On another note, I always watch NASCAR going round and round until JP Montoya crashes, then I switch off. When I don't watch (and it's a road course, Watkin's Glen) he goes and wins. Rolling Eyes

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Races on oval circuits is not my cup of tea. Even though the crashes are often spectacular, and speeds are high, I usually doze off during one of the numerous pace car situations.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spa is another of my favourite tracks, though like Monza is now a santised shadow of what it once was.

Lewis drove magnificently from flag to flag, though he did have an off he was lucky and didnt touch the wall or get beached in the gravel.

Meanwhile, Webber had a start from hell, and the cocky whiney pair (Alonso & Vettel) both binned it. Bad luck for Button though, as he got harpooned by Vettel while minding his own business.

The best races happen when the weather is iffy, they should hold all the GP's in the UK.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The McLaren's did great, Lewis was awesome. Jenson couldn't keep the pace Lewis had (team orders maybe?)

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Hamilton stuffed his race on the first lap at Monza, its all very tight as they go to Singapore for the night race, as near as it gets to an XBox game.

A video lap with Mark Webber and his chin

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alonso, two races, two poles, two fastest laps and two wins. I guess that Ferrari has not given up on this year.

Hamilton, two DNF'S. Not too impressive.

Drivers title now wide open for top Five.

Most exciting. Five drivers with chance for title. Four races to go.

Will Korea be ready in time?

Any thoughts on engine usage? Seems like Ferrari may be in trouble on this.

Renault seems to be in better shape.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like every F1 fan I was enthusiastic about his return, but doubted if it was going to do his reputation a favour before. Seems it wasn't.

Someone needs to tell Lewis this is not the way to win championships.
Great job by Alonso and Ferrari though. Scoring a hattrick: pole, fastest lap, and win. Quite impressive!

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reading that the front tyres were developed for KERS, and dont give Michael the grip he needs for his driving style. Maybe next year he will have grip.

Lewis has had a disaster, but hey, he tries to overtake. Webber doesnt give an inch though, ask Vettel.

I doubt we'll have a Korean GP. India is meant to be next year, but they aint done so well with the Commonwealth games, and their new circuit is still a muddy puddle.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I was reading that the front tyres were developed for KERS, and dont give Michael the grip he needs for his driving style. Maybe next year he will have grip.

None of the teams are using KERS anymore, neither does his (mediocre) teammate Rosberg. I'm not convinced that's an explanation for his results.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic