SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Imma get a loan.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, this is my first bait. I think I'm posting this correctly, and if I haven't, please correct me. (gently- remember- it's my first time. Rolling Eyes )

This is one long winded dude.

LAD:
Attention:Applicant,

I am a private loan lender and not a Bank,it is quite easy,but we do have
procedure of offering out our legitimate loan services to interested
customers.I understand that you see it easy that is because of the purpose
why this loan firm has been opened to assist the Needy in times of their
financial needs.We can offer you the Loan of your choice with ease in seven
working days.We do offer loan ranging from $2000 to a maximum sum of
$500millionUSD,We do offer loans to any part of the world,We do offer loans
either in Dollars,Pounds,Euros and any currency too..All,you have to do
right now,due to the fact that we do have procedure and obligation you are
to abide with further procedure of this transaction.

You are to fill the loan application form stated below for further procedure
of your Loan/Money needed.
Qualifications:
1)The Borrower must be at leat 18yrs old
2)Even with Bad credit, we still Gurantee the Borrower the Loan
3)The Loan Can Be Granted Even With low credit

*APPLICATION FORM*

BELLA:
Hello, do you have a website? I'd love to see more about your business. It sure would make me feel more comfortable about sharing my ID. I'm so nervous about ID theft these days.

Gosh, I have no idea how much of a loan to go for. I never thought I could get one!

Okay, the format below is all messed up so I'll just put the answers up here:
1. Bella Goth
2. 12 Oceanside Ave, Rm. 11, Norwich CT
3. College
4. single
5. 24
7. usa
8. caucasian (why is this important?)
9. clothing business.
10. maximum that I can get.
14. a friend
- Bel.
------------------

LAD:
MR.A3U3ARKA USM@N to me (3=B; @=a)

greeting to you and how are you doing to day? i want you to know that
your mail waswell noted by me . soyou have to let me know how much you
want as our loan let me know the amount.i want you to know that the
company website is under going some networking proble you have to
comfortable about sharing your ID with me of so try and let me know
how much do you want as your loan.

Bella:
Hello, so glad to hear from you so quickly!
I was thinking about $10,000. Would that work out? We haven't spoken about how and when to repay the loan. I definitely want to know what I'm getting into here... what about the interest rate on the loan? I'm thinking of either a clothing business (like second hand fashion) or a knitting shop. My mama used to knit all the time. I'm so glad she taught me before she passed away.
Let me know when your site is back up and running. Our college computer is down, too... I have the semester off but I still have college email and I haven't been able to consistently use it. I'm sure you can understand why I'm afraid to give my info. Also, you never told me the name of your business!
Thank you for your willingness to work with me!
-Bella

Lad:
I am in receipt of your mail,and also i will be able to offer you the
Loan Amount as you required $10,000
USD for us to fully proceed with the loan processing ,stated below
is the loan terms /repayment plan,if you are in agreement to these
terms,we want you to get back to us so that we can continue with the
loan processing for approval by the board of management of these
company.

LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS/REPAYMENT PLAN
Loan Amount :$10,000
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 5years
Monthly Loan Payment: $179.69
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $10,781.20
Total Interest Paid: $781.20
Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of
$179.69 plus a final payment of $179.49.
-->not adding a lot of nonsense about the repayment<--

---> Frankly, come on. I'm allegedly a college student. I can't afford that. Let's barter.

Bella:

Okay so starting in 8 months, I pay back $170.69. Can we lower that just a little bit, since the interest rate is already so low?
If you have a board of management, it might be time to get them on board fixing the website. Most people, including myself, expect a professional business (who is going to end up with my personal information!) to have a bank account so we can be sure we don't fall victim to fraud.
Where is your business? I don't even know what country you're in so I don't know how the laws apply to me.
I am SO looking forward to starting a business. My friend said she'd even work in my shop, we're leaning toward a little knitting shop. Maybe we'll serve coffee, too. Smile I can't wait!

LAD:
COLIN POWELL LOAN AGENCY
Plot 45 Wale Street Fct Avi,Nigeria.
Ref: TK-AFD/421OYI/11/
SSL: 07/13/0019
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
MORGAN IS REGISTERED
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF: MOF
Registration (XTJ01H0393X).
phone:no+2348058815760
E-mail: [email protected]

GREETING TO YOU...........
Congratulation your Loan have been Approved by the Board Of Directors of the loan company.

(YAY!!! )
In regards to your agreement to the Loan Terms, i would like you to know that after the processing of your loan, the Board Of Directors of the loan company has approved the loan funds for the applicant with approval's details In your mail you stated that you needed this loan urgently (did I?!!) i want you to know that i am doing every thing possible to make sure that you get this loan as soon as possible. , And also I Do Guarantee you that in this Transaction, There will not be any Fraud Activates or any kind of Cheating on it. I want you to know that your loan amount of 10,000.00 usd have been approved for transfer.... Also i want you will be responsible for the LAF (Loan Application Fees)which is a fee for every borrower to pay who requires the services of the bank to transfer their funds to them as the banks over here are been paid for services rendered to clients.
We don't charge "upfront fees". The only fee you pay is your fee which is the LAF This helps the money to your Reflect in your country for pick up . This is because our loans we give out don't need Collaterals because of our large security base(Union bank) and our support from the AIICO monetary security in CA. And for the loan amount of 10,000.00 usd
to be transfered to you, if you can remit this charges for the transfer of your loan amount into your account the funds will be transfered to you with no further delay and it will only take 4hours for the funds to reflect in your COUNTRY FOR PICKUP after effect of transfer by my bank once the cost of transfer is remitted by you. Try and make this payment as soon as you can so that you can have the funds transfered into your COUNTRY FOR PICK UP.
According to the Law Enforcement Code(2011/wxsaa/LICX.REG774) that is bound in this transaction, The LAF (Loan Application Fees) is the only fee which you are to send before getting your loan funds transfer to you LAF (Loan Application Fees) covers the following

{1}. Cost of Transfer (C.O.T) ......$ 100
{2} Insurances Of The Loan.........$ 50
{3} Registrations Of Your Loan ....$ 60
Total Amount for the LAF ......... .. $ 210

Also before we can go on with this, You are now required to make a choice of transfer so that we can proceed with the transfer.ok Below are the mode of transfer we use in transferring funds to our customers,careful examine and get back to us with one of the listed mode of transfer to continue with the transfer. ok
Mode Of Transfer

THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER. This is the fastest way of sending money world wide. You will receive the fund within five to ten minutes to reflect in your desired destination.such as receivers Name,Address,State,Country .

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER. In this field,you will be required of submitting your banking details to us to enable us make the transfer.This will take up to two to three days to reflect in your nominated bank account ,You are to send to us your bank details such as bank Name,Bank Account Number,Bank Account Name,Swift Code,Routine Number.

(THIS is what I'm going for, and I won't settle for anything but the bank account. At least that's the plan!)

THROUGH COURIER SERVICE TRANSFER.You will receive the fund via courier service to be delivered to you at your Conant home address.You will have to send us your valid contact home address if you are in agreement with this mode.

For swift transaction as not to waist any time you can have our chief accountant information to remit the fee of the .L.A.F so that the transfer can take place immediately without further delay okay.

Here is the information to remit the fee :

Receiver's Name: TONY MOORE (any relation to Dennis? sorry...)
Receiver's Country:Nigeria
Address: #25 Ralph Lawrence avenue
State:Imo
Text Question:Colour?
Text Answer: Blue.
Money Text Control Number ( M.T.C.N) Ten Digits Number
Amount Sent :usd 210
Once this payment is made,i do want you to try and send me the following details for the pick up of the payment.

Sender's Name:
Sender"s Country:
Senders City:
Text Question And Answer:
MTCN# (Money Transfer Control Number) 10 digits:
Total Amount Sent: usd 210

I await your swift response to this mail stating when you will be able to remit this payment so that we can effect the transfer of your funds into your country.

Note: That your loan is protected by a hardcover insurance policy on your loan by the Banking Authority, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the loan, Once again we are sorry for any inconveniences this might caused you.Please note and get back to us and respond if any problem any where Kindly get back as we await your swift reply to this mail so we can start processing immediately. Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Response needed ASAP.
Thanks
Mr . USMAN
CEO/ USMAN LOAN AGENCY.

Bella:
Oh that's great news! I am so excited! A cute little knitting/ coffee shop that I OWN! Working with my friends! I cannot tell you how totally excited I am! Pinch me, tell me I'm not dreaming! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'd really like to see a website for your company. If it's a bank, you guys should have one. I'm sure you can understand why I'd be suspicious. Please put my mind at ease and tell me when your site is up and running. I'm sure that your tech guys can get it up and running quickly.

That's neat that your company is named after Colin Powell. You guys are in Nigeria? I've heard that Lagos is one of the 7th fastest growing cities in the world!

You didn't tell me about the payment arrangement, can that be tweaked just a little so it's less per month, or can we delay the first payment till 6 months into the term, just so I can get the income up and running?

As far as the fees, that's fine, I will be getting my student loans rolling in this week and I can send you that no problem. I have to admit, I thought the fees would be higher. What a relief! I'd prefer to send it to your bank account. Can you send me your bank's info for a direct transfer from my bank? I can get that out to you ASAP.

Thank you SO SO SO MUCH!!! I have no idea what to call you by the way.

LAD:
GREETING TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TO DAY I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR MAIL WAS WELL NOTED BY ME OK. PLS YOU HAVE TO TRY AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE COMPANY WEBSITE IN HAVEING SOME NETWORKING PROLEM IN THE NEXT 2 TO 3 WEEK S FOR NOW THAT WILL BEEN DONE WITH IT OK , I WANT YOU TO KNOW I AM WORKING UNDER THIS NOBO COMPANY (COLIN POWELL LOAN OFFER) I AM THE M.D OF THIS COMPANY SO THE NAME OF THIS COMPANY IS (COLIN POWELL LOAN OFFER) .

NOT ACCEPTABLE. I want to see the bank's page. What kind of 'professional' bank is he working for?!!

FOR THE PAYMENT WE CAN DELAY THE FIRST PAYMENT TO TILL 6 MONTHS IN THE TERM I WILL DO JUST THAT FOR YOU.According to the Law Enforcement Code(2011/wxsaa/LICX.REG774) that is bound in this
transaction, The LAF (Loan Application Fees) is the only fee which
you are to send before getting your loan funds transfer to you LAF
(Loan Application Fees) THIS IS THE ONLY FEE THAT YOU ARE TO PAY.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE FEE TO THE COMAPNYS ACCOUNTANT VAS WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER :This is the fastest way of sending money world wide. You will receive the fund within five to ten minutes to reflect in your desired destination.such as receivers ONCE THE FEE IS SEND OUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR LOAN FUND WILL BEEN IN YOUR ACCOUNT IN NOT LESS THAN 4 TO 5 WORKING HOURS FOR THE TIME THAT YOU GET THE FEE SEND OUT TO US HERE SO I WANT YOU TO TRY ALL YOU CAN TO SEE THAT YOU GET THE FEE SEND OUT SO THAT YOUR LOAN FUND CAN BEEN SEND
TO YOU ON TIME.

(Yeah, I imagine. He gave me more options before.)

For swift transaction as not to waist any time you can have our chief
accountant information to remit the fee of the .L.A.F so that the
transfer can take place immediately without further delay okay.

Receiver's Name: TONY MOORE
Once this payment is made,i do want you to try and send me the
following details for the pick up of the payment.

Sender's Name:
Sender"s Country:
Senders City:

I await your swift response to this mail stating when you will be
able to remit this payment so that we can effect the transfer of your
funds into your country.

i send you the companys loan lender parment and MY I.D CARD.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhallack/4781655134/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhallack/4781018517/

I haven't written back to him yet tonight, I don't think it's fair to give him the satisfaction of my 'urgent reply.' I am open to ideas. Smile
revtedbundy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to use one of these for WU or Moneygram transfers

You can blur images or have the receipt go over vital numbers

Check it out

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, BG! Since this is your virgin experience, we'll let you live (this time!) Wink Just kidding, of course.

Seriously, it is easier to read conversations if you format them as quotes, like so:

Quote:
greeting to you and how are you doing to day? i want you to know that your mail waswell noted by me . soyou have to let me know how much you
want as our loan let me know the amount.i want you to know that the
company website is under going some networking proble you have to
comfortable about sharing your ID with me of so try and let me know
how much do you want as your loan.

Quote:
Hello, so glad to hear from you so quickly!
I was thinking about $10,000. Would that work out? We haven't spoken about how and when to repay the loan. I definitely want to know what I'm getting into here... what about the interest rate on the loan? I'm thinking of either a clothing business (like second hand fashion) or a knitting shop. My mama used to knit all the time. I'm so glad she taught me before she passed away.
Let me know when your site is back up and running. Our college computer is down, too... I have the semester off but I still have college email and I haven't been able to consistently use it. I'm sure you can understand why I'm afraid to give my info. Also, you never told me the name of your business!
Thank you for your willingness to work with me!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my favourite Deuzer tool, http://www.mtcnvault.com/create/

can be used before or after http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

for maxiumum lad pleasures

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You call those terms? Rolling Eyes

Say you want $100,000,000 @ .002% over 99 years or you'll go elsewhere. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or maybe Loan period: Four Score and Seven Years.
kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one of the worst fake passports I've seen for a long time!

Originally made out to someone born 4 May 1961, possibly to someone named Idris Kutigi, but modified by amateurs a few times. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Even I could do (and have done) better than that! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the replies!
I will have to use the four score and 7 years at some point.
I agree about the passport, I just laughed when I saw that and my other half groaned an 'oh my gooooood.' I was surprised he sent that without me having to ask for it.
Thank you for the links- I bookmarked them!

Quote:

Hi!
So the bank's website is still down. Honestly, a professional bank like that can get them up and running these days. I hope you don't lose any clients because of their technical difficulties, you're such a nice guy. I don't want you to get the impression that I don't trust you... but if I'm going to give out my information AND money, I want to verify that this bank isn't going to screw me over. Can you get your boss to hold up a sign saying 'Colin Powell Lenders is a legitimate bank' or something like that? I couldn't find them on the web, so I totally believe you that their site is down.

You'd mentioned in a previous message that I could bank it to you... can you give me your bank's id number and account so I can wire it to you from my account? I just got my student loans deposited early (on a WEEKEND?!! I don't get it, either.) and I would prefer to wire it to your bank.

I am very very excited about this!!!

Thanks,
Bella. Smile

I am hoping that my character is charming and naive enough to get what she wants.
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I am a private loan lender and not a Bank,it is quite easy,but we do
have procedure of offering out our legitimate loan services to
interested customers.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE FEE TO THE COMAPNYS ACCOUNTANT VAS WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER :This is the fastest way of sending money world wide.

Is that a fact...

You will receive the fund within five to ten minutes to reflect in
your desired destination.we do work with the bank and we are not a
bank ok we are just a private loan lender . we are verry sorry for
the technical difficulties and i want to thank you for trusting me.we
can only use the bank account to send not to recived ok i want you to
know that you will been paying the fee to my accountant vas WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER .

I need to know he's legit.

so try and see that you get the fee wired to my accountant vas
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ok. i do assure that once the fee is send out that your loan fund will been in your account in not less than 4
to 5 working hours so try all you can to see that you get the fee send
out ok.

Receiver's Name: TONY MOORE
Once this payment is made,i do want you to try and send me the
following details for the pick up of the payment.

Sender's Name:
Sender"s Country:
Senders City:

I await your swift response to this mail

note try and send me your phone number.
thanks for your understanding]
Quote:

(edited to add my reply)

Quote:

Tony,
What a gorgeous name. Smile
I have never, ever heard of a bank account that doesn't accept deposits. I'd prefer to send it to your bank. This I can do 24/7 from my computer. I am in a small town and we don't even HAVE a western union. I am sorry in advance if that's an issue, but I can send it from my bank tonight or any time. I pay all my bills online through my bank and paypal.
So you have your own business as a private loan lender? Do you have a website? I know, I'm too skeptical.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
xoxo
Bell.
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GREETING TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? YOUR MAIL WAS WELL NOTED BY ME I WANT YOU TO TRY ALL YOU CAN TO SEE THAT YOU GET THE FEE SEND OUT SO THAT YOUR LOAN FUND CAN BEEN SEND TO YOU.NOTE I WANT YOU TO TRY AND SEE THAT YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER TOWN SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE FEE SEND OUT OK..

ALL ARREGAMENT HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE FOR YOUR LOAN FUND TO BEEN SEND TO YOU SO TRY AND SEE THAT YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER TOWN WHERE YOU CAN GET A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE SO THAT BY MONDAY OR TUSDAY YOUR LOAN FUND WILL BEEN IN YOUR ACCOUNT WATING FOR YOU SO I WANT YOU TO TRY ALL YOU CAN TO SEE THAT YOU GET A PLACE TO SEE THAT YOU GET THE FEE SEND OUT ON TIME.OK.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

THE INFORMATIOM ARE WITH YOU TO GET THE FEE SEND OUT

Bella:

Quote:

Tony,

Nah, I'd rather send it by bank. You guys don't have a bank website or ANY business website, and my brother said that western union is for scammers.
Just pass along your bank account and I'll get the payment out. I just got a few thousand deposited in there so I can pass it right along to you. EVERY bank can accept direct deposits. ; ) Do they deal in paypal?

Let me know if that's a problem... if it is, I'll run with someone else.
Thanks big guy!

- Bel.
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly, I have no idea how I should proceed. I can't believe how long winded he is. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
fromMR.ABUB@RKA USM@N <usm@nabubark@[email protected]>
toBella Goth <[email protected]>

dateMon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM
subjecttake my word
mailed-bygmail.com
signed-bygmail.com

hide details 11:29 PM (49 minutes ago)

Take my word. try as much as possible to come up with the fee, i
assure you immediately you make the payment the loan will be
transferred to you instantly. The Union Bank is enormously ready to do
the wiring of this fund to you, immediately, as soon as they receive
the transfer Fee, Just believe that the fee is a challenge to you, if
you have that believe then you will receive this loan soonest. The
ultimate measure of a woman is not where she stands in moments of
comfort, but where she stands at times of challenge and
controversy....

i will want you too no that this company is a God fering company that
you can depend on and so you have to try and turst this company,
Setting a goal is not the main thing, it is deciding on how you
will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. You have
already receive this loan, the fee for your Transfer fee is what is
holding down this transaction. I know how things are with you right
now. It is a general phenomenon. . I am only not advising you like a
client,but as a brother. I will be the happiest man on earth after
this fund must have been transferred to you. There is no secret to
success, it is the
result of preparation, hard work.and seriousness. Please try to come
up with this fee so that we can make each other happy.

This is an opportunity I won't allow you to miss. If you should miss
this, it then obviously means that I don't love your progress. I know
how you feel right now, but feel free because you will soon receive
this loan. The fee for the Transfer is very compulsory. The great
opportunity in your life is where you are right now. Every situation,
properly perceived, becomes an opportunity for you. You have grand
opportunities all round you. Open your eyes, and you will
find it. Just believe that you have already receive this loan. The
Union Bank will not fail immediately they receive the transfer fee is
been made...

NOTE: Motivation is very important, but it is determination that
will make you cross the highest mountain and most difficult river is
rare.I will advise you don't give up,the root of this transaction is
were will are now. All i need from you is that you can be able to pay
me back my money when the time is dew for the payment and i need
assurance from you okay..so you do not have to be afriad that you
will not get the loan funds transfer to you okay,you have to put your
trust in me and God.

One important that you have the note in international transactions is
that the confidence, understanding and cooperation is needed to allow
both the lender and the borrower Develop an understanding for another.
Another thing to understand is that the firm is dependent on the Loan
Fund since it lets you know if the transaction is Legit Not.Your past
transactions or e-mail me signs that you never appreciated all what I
do for you. I've never participated in any kind of fraud activities
and I see no reason why we should take the matter too far to that
extent.

It is very clear to my understanding that you are trying to let me
know that this is a scam. This is interesting but not impressive. Most
of the failures in life are people who never realize how close that
success when it was delivered.

This is an opportunity for you. And I will make every effort to ensure
that they grasp this opportunity. This number of calls that this
transaction was a scam not contribute positively to this transaction.
This is because when the confidence in their businesses, excellent
enterprises.

The transactions of this type is hard to believe, the end can only
tell.Hope that are used to this phrase "the end justifies the means."
Nobody is interested in knowing how it started, which always wants to
know how to finish. things are more surprising that it is not
surprising appreciateble things, I will make a surprise on his face,
as long as this operation is maintained. An urgent message will be
highly appreciated immediately makes this message.i am not like others
that you thought.

I will advice to try and get these payments so that they can get your
loan funds transferred to you. I guarantee you that as soon as your
make the payment, your loan funds will be transferred to you without
delay.

so you have to get this 3 things that make transaction go smoothly
1..Courage...2...faith...3 trust if you have this 3 things in mind
you
will get this loan transaction with out any stress..

So you have to get back to me on when you will be making the payment
so that i can notify my bank okay.You have to get back to us with your
Bank Account information you want the loan to transfer to you okay..

so the information are with you
thanks for your understanding
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems pretty insistent on being wired the money - I'd rustle up a faux WU receipt, and then claim that on your end it shows the funds as having been received when he complains that it didn't work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic