SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They've moved up to Facebook

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maximumbait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Had no idea this forum topic was still being followed by anyone, but I see that it is. So, as the original poster, to clarify a few things:

This person is not who they are claiming to be. They are claiming this photograph (that is of a real person who is a well known businesswoman) is of them. There is a 2nd FB account named Thuy Mai that pretends to be a second person and works for 'AlyssaPearl". And there's a 3rd account acting like it's a seperate person that's a guy named "Mike ____" that works for "Alyssa". But there's any number of suspicious things about all this.

1st, my family is REALLY into geneaology and we know very well that there's no Alyssa Pearl _____. We know who the person she claims is her grandfather is, we know his children's names, and we know their children. She's not one of them.

2nd, Alyssa kept going on and on about establishing a strong economic foundation for "our family" and mentions this will. Who mentions that kind of thing in a first or second contact with a family member? It doesn't guarantee they're a scammer but it starts to point that way.

3rd, Alyssa follows a very set pattern with her FB activity and the two other accounts. Here's how it goes:
Alyssa makes a status update.
Almost exactly 5 minutes later one of the two other accounts leaves a comlimentary comment on her status "Ms. Alyssa it's so nice of you to do that. You are a very intelligent woman!"
Again, 5 minutes later, other account makes a comment.
5 minutes later, other account makes a comment.

Sometimes she'll mix it up a little and have a whole conversation going on between the 3 of them. I counted 11 comments once in the space of about 40 minutes. And this is how her whole FB page looked, that exact same formula. She'd make a post and one of the other ones, only minutes later would compliment her. Now, in real life on FB, who only has 11 friends and yet has 2 of them that are such good and faithful friends that they're always awake when Alyssa is and always comment on her posts? It's so obvious it's the same person hopping around from one to another.

Akh; As for your rude remarks about me not "researching" who this person was or who the pictures were...why would I give a crap who the real people behind the picture are? And I'm certainly not dumb for not knowing who Miss Vietnam 2000 whatever was. Some of us have better uses for our time than watching that kind of crap. I'm also quite certain there are hundreds of names and images I would recognize that you would not so I don't know what your problem is. I don't even know what your point is with all your posts? Do you think that I judged this person to quickly or something? I really don't know what your point is.
Also, I see now that despite my efforts to be careful not to use my last name I did slip up and let it through once. So thanks for using my last name like 13 times in your posts so no one could possibly miss it, thanks jackass. If a moderator reads this, feel free to just delete this whole thread so my last name doesn't get further exposure (or edit it out or something). Not like it's a huge deal really but nonetheless...
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maximumbait, I have edited out the occurences of your surname in this thread - including in one of my own posts - my apologies for also unthinkingly using it.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
maximumbait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Smile
Felina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny "Oh my! She has a black BMW"

I have a black BMW ... but it is not expensive but secondhand Wink
8 years old.

Funny ... and I know you were joking.
But Americans (are you?) are a bit impressed with those car-brands.

*** I learned a lot today reading through the Forum (or is it Fora?) ***
It's really interesting and yep you sure can learn a lot.
maximumbait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Felina wrote:
Funny "Oh my! She has a black BMW"

I have a black BMW ... but it is not expensive but secondhand Wink
8 years old.

Funny ... and I know you were joking.
But Americans (are you?) are a bit impressed with those car-brands.

[/i]

Well I'm not impressed by that sort of thing but I can't speak for others. But I can see where someone might THINK other people would be impressed by it.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi branwen,

Seems there is still one more occurrence of maximumbaits surname in the post dated

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 am

If I'm off the mark I apologise but it just looked like it
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ? Not sure I see it. Can you point it out?

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mistake - I thought the surname was Pearl Embarassed
Sorry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic