SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Eko

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John has been scamming for years but I'd like to know from those who have baited him before what really gets to him.

Twisted Evil

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally got angry

Quote:
Dear *******,

I just received a call from my contact in the bank with anger; he said you abused The Director, Foreign Remittance Department, you called him a fool(I did!) just because it told you the site you said was not found. I called you last night and you assured me you scanned your id and sent already, oh my God, ******* you have finished me, why did you do that, why *******, now you have created suspicion in the bank.

I ran short of words as he was telling me that, I told him you are a perfect gentleman and that you can not say a thing like that, he demanded I can over to the bank to sight what you wrote as the director will be in meeting although today. I do not have the face to go there if that is true, why did you do that *******?

Oh no, I can not believe that, tell me it is not true, am I dreaming here or what *******? I am leaving now, I think my blood pressure is beginning to rising.

Best regards,

J0hn £k0.

Laughing

My reply

Quote:
Dear J0hn,

It is not my fault if you are dealing with the stupid people at the bank. I thought you were an intelligent man who gets things done and would only associate with intelligent people. I have done all that the bank asked of me and it is their fault if they cannot operate a computer.

I am a serious businessman who does serious business with serious people. Now I'm expecting you to be serious but all I see is that you are only capable of getting fools to help you. You need to raise your game and associate with better people to get your business concluded.

Don't blame me. Blame yourself.

Regards,

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant. There is nothing as satisfying as an angry lad. And as far as i can se you are right. Mr £ko really should associate with more intelligent people, i wonder if he will be able to though.
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting phone has had 16 missed calls from him this morning.

Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic