SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad ego

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads usually have huge egos. I not sure why. Maybe the combination of testosterone and low intelligence.
I'm going to see how far I can inflate a lads ego before I pop it like a party balloon.

Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Huge ego maybe,but I would not lump all lads as being stupid.A large number of them are university students with computer skills.While there are definitely some who are dumb as hell,a lot of what we take for stupidity is a huge void in the understanding of our culture.
Good luck with deflating their ego however,that's always a worthwhile project.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are people with high education who are rather stupid. They may have no knowledge outside their field or culture or they are too specialized.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree, I think the general intelligence of lads is reasonably good, otherwise we wouldn't be here! I'm of the opinion that the fake site lads are pretty darn intelligent judging by some of the configurations they come up with. Mad

And I also know some very smart people who couldn't tie their shoes if their lives depended on it. Most of them are in academia. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be telling me next these lads should be working for NASA. They may be reasonably intelligent. Intelligent enough to knock up a web site, but my 7 year old nephew can do that as well.
You are right, there is a cultural void, and this is where a lot of them fall short.
I suppose the more intelligent they are compared to their peers the bigger their ego.
If you are sitting in a cage surrounded by chimps, you would feel quite the brainbox, as you wouldn't be picking your bum and eating it, or trying to lick out the inside of a carton (well maybe)

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
I suppose the more intelligent they are compared to their peers the bigger their ego.

Yes, exactly.

I have talked dozens of times with a lad who is really stupid. Besides, he sounds young, he looks youngish and he likes to pose naked to my character on the webcam. He lives in a nice house with his mother and brother. He has probably heard from his mama how smart he is but his mental abilities are too weak to achieve anything that much in a normal way. However, his scripts are excellent and I suppose he sticks to them with most of his magas. Of course he thinks he is a great guy when he collects "his" monies in WU/MG. He must know many doctors and teachers who aren't paid so well. In his context stupid people are poor and rich people are smart.

Moreover, who (in Ladland) cares about intelligence if you are a rap artist/sportsman/heir/criminal/whatever and filthy rich?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be an interesting read: the Dunning-Kruger Effect. It basically says that the less you know about something, the more you tend to overestimate your skills in that area. (That explains a lot, doesn't it?)

On lads and stupidity:

A reason to believe lads are stupid is the fact that they never seem to question even the most outlandish stories that the creative baiters here come up with.

Anybody who's ever done telephone support will be familiar with that kind of situation. You wouldn't believe the things some callers tell you, or how stupid some of them can be. Even when you're 2000% sure that this has to be a prank call, you can't say so because more often than not the caller turns out to be genuine. That's the reason why support people always 'fall' for such prank calls: they may be thinking "you gotta be f*cking kidding" but are professional enough to (or lose their job if they don't) play along.

Lads are in a similar situation, plus there are cultural differences. A smart lad knows that but often can't admit it. Since he talks to you, he has already decided that you're probably genuine, so his best bet is to play along. If he called you a liar instead he'd likely lose a potential payday. This may make him seem stupid and gullible when in fact he isn't.

As for cultural differences: If you were a lad and I told you that I can't drive my bike to WU because my rear hurts after somebody snuck up on me and rammed their index fingers up my butt, what would you think?
Luckily I'm lying, but if I were Japanese it wouldn't be too far-fetched. It's called Kanchô and quite popular.
(Yes, the Japanese culture is far more advanced and refined than anything we western people have. Very Happy )

Granted, some lads are just plain stupid and demonstrate their lack of brains in hilarious ways. But more often than not, what seems to be stupidity is something else. IMHO it's very easy to underestimate a lad.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just replying to lads makes them feel they have one up on you. You just need to sound a bit incredulous about their initial email and following demands, but let them smooth out any doubts you have. That always makes them feel big in their trousers.

It's their ability to deal with any little problems arising with the smooth cash transfer that separates the wheat from the chaff when all is said and done. Razz

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic