SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a good start?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cliffordgoodman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you guys/gals think this is off to a good start? I like how he is being personal with me so early. I've never been more successful than wasting time, and getting shitty pictures everyone else has seen before so far. I'm new to this, and not discouraged. I wanna try and uo the ante a little with this guy. What are some good ideas for someone inexperienced like me, what should my general game plan be with this guy?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear, how are you and your family doing, I hope everything is fine by the special grace of God.
Please dear kindly accept my apologies for tell you this through this medium and kindly keep it as a top security to yourself as i disclose this to you now.
Meanwhile let me introduce myself to you, I am john kwame by name 27years male from angola but right now here in Accra Ghana.
This is due to the predicament that befell my family which led to the death of my beloved parents which they were both murdered by my late father's brothers who are right now after my own life so that they can take over all my late father's properties such as lands, companies, houses and also this {eight hundred and forthy five thousand USD} which my late father Mr. kwame fredik deposited with the { ECO BANK} Accra Ghana using me as his only child as his next of kin.
So right now i have meet with the bank manager who have now enlightened me about the processes that are involved for me to be able to claim the money and he told me that my late father made an agreement with the them saying that unless I that is me {the next of kin } present a foreign beneficiary who is to help me sign the claim of the money and help me to invest it in a good and profitable business for me, or I am up to the age of 30years.
So right now because of my present condition i can not wait until i am up to the age of 30years of age before the box can be released to me so please that is why i am seeking for your kind and honesty assistance to help me sign the claim of this money from the bank to you there in your country.
I promise by the name of God that you will have the 30% of the total amount of the money if you kindly and honestly help me to stand as my foreign partner and sign the claim of this money
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible by the special grace of God.
Best regards
From
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxx
show details Jul 2 (6 days ago)
I am very interested. What can I do to help?

xxxxxn to xxxxxx
show details Jul 5 (3 days ago)
hello sir,are you willing to help me.and also someone i can trust

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM,xxxxx
<[email protected]> wrote:
Mister xxx:
yes and yes.

xxxx to me
show details Jul 7 (1 day ago)

hello sir,nice to hear from you.i will like to know you very well.if you are a trustworthy person.i will like to know where you are from before i will tell you what to do.

xxxxxx to xxxxxx
show details Jul 7 (1 day ago)
My name is xxxxxx. I am a christian, and investment banker.
-
xxxxxxx to me
show details 7:27 PM (2 hours ago)
hello sir,how is today sir please i will like you to tell me where you are from,before we go on.

xxxx to xxxx
show details 10:13 PM (3 minutes ago)
Hello Jon. I was hoping to here from you. Today has been great! Several of my investments have been doing much better than expected. Hopefully that will be the case in our experience as well. With Gods wishes we will succeed. I feel like this is a once in a lifetime chance for me. I live in Detroit Michigan USA. Where do you live?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me you are doing great..... Laughing

I like the way you are keeping the replies short, that will annoy the hell out of the lad !

I would keep doing that, and when he gets around to asking for money stress the fact that you are NOT computer literate, so every thing needs to be explained again again and then again.

Good Luck !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic