SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

from Buenos Aires tango and Minga (nothing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
antiscammer argentina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I became a roach kills slowly, began to fill up my mail, and one day, started the game, you will sit on my penis or on the obelisk, if you get me out a coin. Roaches come in one after another, came to have 20-30 open folders with their ip, jpg, e mail, on my desk, all asking for money and I accessed, but sending scanner of bank deposits, in the name of the insect, the city that claimed to be, and since they can not collect it, why not document the cockroach, die agonizing, after months of work, to steal a coin, knowing that thousands of green, are very far away, so the bugs do not know is that there never was a consignment, it's all an old document, stale, outdated, no longer used and I erase and rewrite over and over again, in pencil, so I have fun with these insects. Sorry, my english is bad, but i have eggs, Bye
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you have eggs. Laughing

Por que no lo pones en Español mejor?

PS: don't keep all those eggs in one basket Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
antiscammer argentina
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me convertí en un matador de cucarachas de casualidad. Llenaban mi correo, todos los días, un día, esa cucaracha que insistía, le preste atención, sabiendo que si me sacaba una moneda, la sentaría en mi pene y después en el obelisco, y así por entretenimiento, llego hasta tener entre 20-30 carpetas con distintos perfiles, en mi escritorio. Todas absolutamente todas piden dinero, a lo cual no me niego, dale, decime, y como me dieron su nombre, su ciudad, me opongo a prestarles, un peso vía (O este), pero si por giro bancario, entonces ocupo, una vieja papeleta bancaria, y la lleno con su nombre y la ciudad ( que la cucaracha dijo ser), la escaneo y se la subo a su correo, ¡¡¡¡¡ mamita !!!!!!, son jugosas las malas palabras que recibo, desde acá no opera ese Banco el hs/bc, lo cual es mentira por que se le dice que vaya a tal ciudad. otros que no tienen el documento al día, es delicioso ver morir ese romanticismo, después que jugaron meses conmigo, y ahora estoy supuestamente en el mundial en Sudáfrica esperándolas, eso si no mande ningún correo mas (IP mas servidor). De verdad me divierto, huevos no me faltan, las jpg, las abra en una PC publica, y toda info la cargo en la pagina http://www.projecthoneypot.org/home.php, y derecho scammer o estafa con parte del texto y mi remitente "telapongodoblada@ y son tan tontos que no lo traducen, ni por asomo.
Escrito en castellano a pedido, no es traducción literal, es similar, por que no cambia el espíritu de contar este juego, suerte amigos y toda sugerencia o comentario es bienvenido, desde Buenos Aires y si piden una moneda Minga (expresión popular para decir agárrame esta, primero)
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's try this version from google:

Quote:
I became a killer cockroaches chance. They filled my mail every day, one day, insisting that cockroach, pay attention, knowing that if I took out a coin, sit on my penis and then the obelisk, and so for entertainment, I get to be between 20 - 30 folders with different profiles on my desktop. All absolutely all ask for money, to which I do not deny, give, tell me, and as I got your name, your city, I object to provide, via a weight (or this), but if by bank draft, then occupy a Ballot old bank, and filled with your name and the city (the cockroach said to be), the scanning and upload it to your mail, ¡¡¡¡¡ !!!!!!, are juicy mommy bad words receipt from the Bank does not operate here hs / bc, which is a lie that is told to go to that city. others who do not have the daily paper, is delightful to see that romance died, months after he played with me, and I'm supposedly in the World Cup in South Africa waiting for them, so if you do not send any e-mas (more IP server). I really amuse me eggs missing, jpg, open them in a public PC, and all the info on page http://www.projecthoneypot.org/home.php charge and scammer or scam right part of and my text sender telapongodoblada @ and are so dumb they do not translate it, even remotely.
Request written in Castilian, not literal translation is similar, that does not change the spirit of having this game, luck friends and any suggestion or comment is welcome, from Buenos Aires and if they ask a coin Minga (popular expression to say get me this, first)

Welcome!

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pues muy bien hecho antiscammer argentina! Bienvenido a 419eater.com. Es puro entretenimiento este juego. Ojala y lo disfrutes por largo tiempo. Sabes leer en Ingles? Hay tal ves miles de baits aquí, que te cagan de risa!

Very Happy

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have no idea what this is about. IS this guy a baiter? Then welcome Smile, if not then ...

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Antiscamer A. I love your expression matador de cucarachas and if you stick around someone may change your handle accordingly. Some of these thieves are roaches but don't underestimate them. They are cold, cunning and heartless thieves and deserve to be put on an obelisk.
This is from Mingagroup.org
Quote:
In a language of Ecuador, "minga" means "the coming together of a community for the betterment of all."

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic