SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

can someone take over/on my Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captin Figgis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have taken my lad as far as I can go with my limited experience, so would like some one to take him on.

He has proven quite tricky, I have taken him to Deuzer and Nurse Nasty's Security Transfers Modality and wasted lots of his time then onto sectra****.tk and wasted more of his time. I really wanted to slap him but have held off.

He is based in the US posing as "Davi# C&le" a Halifax account manager in the UK wanting 780 pounds to unlock my 800 000 pounds winnings, I am posing as Rev. David St. Hubbins an old and dottery vicar in Outback Australia.

Rev. David St. Hubbins has asked his Friend Brother Bernard Maynard to help.

Here is the letter from Brother Maynard which he did not buy

It would be good if you could post how you got on here

Thanks !!

Quote:
Dear David

My name is Reverand Bernard Maynad, The leader of our church David st.Hubbins has asked me to get in touch with you regarding a payment he needs to make with you. Reverend St.Hubbins is not very good with new computers and is getting on in years and often makes mistakes

He has asked me to send you 7800 GB Pounds which he has just given me in cash, he has said this is for a donation and you would know what it is for. He has forgotten the rule of our church that any payment over $14000 Australian dollars has to be given in person.

As luck would have it I am just about leave Australia on a world tour of our churches. I leave in 2 days and have an open ticket. I think the best way to give you this money is if I could give it to you in person. Could you please let me know as soon as possible the nearest Airport to you is and I will re-arrange my schedule,

it would only need to be a 5 minute meeting, I just need you to sign for the donation and we can be on our way

Please reply asap

--
Rev. B Maynard
St Hubbins Church Australia

Here is is reply

Quote:
In regrds to your mail, the hlifax bnk want to inform you that this is an online transfer and we never asked for 7800pounds, all the bank needs is 780pounds which is for the Activation of the bank account which his funds were deposited.

We have already informed him on how to mke the payment for the transfer but it seems he is not serious with the transfer of his funds so in that regards, we have given him enough time .The only way which the funds can be transferred to him is for him to go to a western union money transfer and send the 780pounds so tht his winning funds cn immediately be transferred into his bank account in australia

If by wednesday , and the payment of the 780pounds is not made , the transfer of his funds will be cancelled nd his funds will be redirected into the bank account with us .So you can meet him to give you the details on how to mke the payment via western union and stop delaying the transfer as this is a bank and it has its own policies that muast be complied with

We await the details of the payment from the wesern union .and note that this transfer have been delayed.So as soon as you get this mail, locate a wesern union outlet closest to you and send the funds

Regards
Mr daXXd c*le

And the last letter Rev. David St. Hubbins has got which needs a reply to, as you can see he is getting very angry at a poor old vicar, this lad needs to be put into place

Quote:
Dear Davis St. Hubbins

In regards to what you sent to me i want you to know that the pin code did not enter .You have refused to take simple instruction, just go to a western union money transfer outlet, make the payment , and send the 10digit mtcn number .That is all we need to verify the payment.i DID NOT TELL YOU TO GO TO ANY SAFE WESTERN UNION SITE .

Go to their office and make the payment and send the details.Since you are not serious with making the payment, we cannot continue keeping the funds in our bank account and your funds transfer will be cancelled tomorrow .Also you have to know that this site is fake and the pin is fake http://www.53ctr4n5f3rs.tk .All these site is not necessary and you are delaying the transfer.Simply to to a wesren union office close to you at australia, make the payment and get back to us with the details .

If this is not done , then we will know that you are not serious with the transfer of your fund .We have already informed the lottery firm about the cancellation of your account by tomorrow

Here are all the details

Quote:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.229.9.3 with SMTP id j3cs97893qcj;
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 03:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.78.233 with SMTP id m41mr1241853qak.27.1278413737171;
Tue, 06 Jul 2010 03:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s20.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s20.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.190.31])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c3si1676276ybi.99.2010.07.06.03.55.36;
Tue, 06 Jul 2010 03:55:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.31 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.31;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.190.31 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from BAY139-W16 ([65.54.190.61]) by bay0-omc1-s20.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 03:54:59 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_487008d5-9931-4556-b2fa-bb144c47e968_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.182.197]
To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: Make payment via informtion given to you via western union and get
back
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:54:59 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jul 2010 10:54:59.0377 (UTC) FILETIME=[AD848A10:01CB1CF9]

--_487008d5-9931-4556-b2fa-bb144c47e968_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

[quote]

Last edited by Captin Figgis on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll take him on.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Captin Figgis
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks gerald.fird, would be most greatful if you could keep us all posted here on how it goes
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, what's the email address. PM it to me.

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Mactíre
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here and keen to learn so just gonna jump in on this thread and see how it goes....looking forward to it, but he seems a hard mark

Be informed that this transaction is 100% total risk free: and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.-Mr Tim Tookey Group Chief Executive to Bank Of Scotland,United Kingdom
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, it's in the header Embarassed

Are you doing any other baits on that baiter account? If you aren't, can I use it for the bait?

TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic