SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bank Account info? Tell lad he's kidding or not?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this bank account from my lad, it's from a Chinese bank :

Account number : "47761o60188064o039" .. ofcourse the 'o' in the number is a '0'-zero, but I would have my lad to google his number and find me here Wink

It seems a bit (very!) long to me. Should I slap the lad for thinking me a fool? (I've stalled him by telling my "bank" is looking into an 'issue' they might have with his Chinese account). If the account number is indeed this long, the 'issue' can be resolved easily.

Should I educate the lad by telling him this is fake information, but maybe he's just testing my loyalty - I already sent him a fake receipt saying the money is transferred. (And "allow up to 4 days for international transfers" just in case!).

I reported this account to Al4n last Friday and haven't got any reply - not sure if that's good or not. The first account I got from this same lad was discontinued all of a sudden Wink so I suppose he does send real info as well.

Aaaah what to do! Smile

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't let on that the numbers are incorrect. I did that once and then kicked myself afterwards. Any info you give them can help them to look more convincing to someone not as wary as you, and the more convincing they look, the more likely they are to get victims.

Tell them the number wasn't recognised, the account didn't exist, the bank caught fire, you caught fire, your money caught fire, something with fire...

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Wouldn't that kill my bait ? I'd hate to lose this one as he already gave me 2 piggies (well, I kinda claimed the 2nd one hoping this account would be real).

I suppose, if it is indeed fake - and how can you confirm that, only by assuming my own bank account doesn't even have half the amount of numbers in it - that the lad knows this and is assuming that I won't be able to send the money.

But why would he do that? I mean, he is actually expecting me to pay up..

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chinese bank account numbers can be up to 22 digits in length. Yours is 18, that's perfectly normal. Rinse and repeat. Smile

Edit: 4000 posts! Shocked

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Playing around with ( bank+4776106 ), on position 5 is

ht tp://bbs.fobshanghai.com/viewthread.php?tid=1545918

and there is mentioned an account:

Bank of China, Guangdong branch
Swift code: BKCHCNBJ4oo

A/C:47761o6-o188-888888-6
Name: WO FA CAI

seems to be a legit account. Piggy !!

(numbers + link slightly obfuscated)

ooohh, I am a slow typer ...

Last edited by partysan on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
rocknrollnobody
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch knows more about Chinese banks than me, so if he says it's good, then carry on as normal.

Usually, when I've told a lad my car/house/bank/hair/arm/thoughts caught fire, they tend to be pretty sympathetic and want to make sure I'm ok.

Usually spins it out for another week or so anyway.

[Free portrait of you with sexy goats!]

"WESTERN UNIN SAY IT FAKE AND YOU LIE. THEY LAUGH AND I FEEL FOOL. I WAIT FOR 5 HOUR TO GET WESTERN OFFICE AND YOU TRICK ME. I AM HIGH RESPECTED BANK OFFICIAL AND YOU TRICK ME WITH LIES AND FAKERY" - C0llin Sh1elds (a high respected bank official, apparently)
"I hope this is not another game as i do not have time for such games as i mean business here. I would not want to commence on a never ending journey or an uncompleted project with an unserious man." - Barrister Joseph Goldsmith doesn't want a never-ending project. Shame...
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never never never educate a lad on anything. Just tell him that your bank doesn't like it, and to mabye send you another account.
Sometimes it's a test , sometimes they are just plain dumb.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if his account goes belly-up he'll probably get me another one. Will try playing with him and make him explain who each of the people owning the accounts are. I've been sent from Nigeria to the USA to China now.. lol.. all because Mr. Lad doesn't think highly of WU security forms.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The account went TU. That's what your own bank told you, and that's the reason the payment never went through. Of course your bank is 'investigating the matter' at the moment, that could stall the process for a couple of days .. If all fails, there's only one option: deliver it in cash in some godforsaken place. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic