SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad is angry...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Uffe hin Spage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like lads don't like to go to collect non-existing money Wink

THANK YOU ONCE FOR THIS EVIL ACT, YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN INSULTING ME (Ahh... the sweet smell of success), I WENT TO THE WESTERN UNION AGENT WITH MY SECRETARY AND AGAIN WE WERE TOLD THAT THE MTCN NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT. PLEASE LET ME ASK YOU ARE YOU PLAYING GAMES WITH ME OR WHAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE, CAN YOU IMAGINE ME A RESPECTED LAWYER WALKING INTO A BANK TO PRESENT A FAKE INFORMATION. YOU HAVE DONE ME MORE BAD THAN GOOD. ( = a job well done)

THE ONLY WAY I WILL LISTEN TO YOU AGAIN IS WHEN YOU SCAN THE PAYMENT COPY TO ME OR GIVE ME THE CORRECT INFORMATION IF YOU DID TRANSFER THE 710 EURO.

I think I'll give him a nice fake WU receipt. He will be so happy Wink

Do you have any ideas on what I should do next?

"i will have no choice than to prececute you for furgery"
"THANK YOU ONCE FOR THIS EVIL ACT"
"I have some members of Vikings here and I am the coordinator and our god is Odin"
"YOUR HEAD IS LIKE A SPAINISH COW"
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologize profusely and then send Money Gram...

And check out this:

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/

This thread you will find very helpful:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
Krichauff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OR copy n paste this little rant, if he is a respected lawyer, then why in hell is he using western union. Go for a piggy.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186422

(of course it will need to be modified slightly to suit your situation)

'ASSHOLE Benjamin Dover ,go and suck your mother pussy' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.

You would have to work this out yourself because we still have not received a dime yet from you.

'hey son of a bitch,your mother is a goat fucker,you have blood of animail in you because its animal that preganated your mother to born you,' Emmanuel - Bob Johnson's BJ Lad.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uffe hin Spage wrote:
YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN INSULTING ME
Thumbs up Nice!

Personally I would become humble and apologetic at this point (..and naive .. hey, you don't make the rules, you just tell your lad what the WU clerk told you..), and offer him to produce the payment slip. It will turn out that he can obtain a copy of the sip via (say) 5ec7rans or so..

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Uffe hin Spage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm disappointed with my lad. I gave him the best fake WU receipt that fantasy money in a trunk box in Nigeria can buy. I had of course hoped that he would be even more angry and curse at me but no...

This lad is boring - he just sends some toned down letter about how there must have been a misunderstanding and that I should go get my money back from WU. Something about the transfer not being released.

What should I do? Go for a dollar chop? Or try to get him to give me a bank account to give to Alan? Or something else?

"I have some members of Vikings here and I am the coordinator and our god is Odin"
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Rinse and repeat with Money Gram Smile

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Uffe : Had that happen to me as well. Got a bank account immediately afterwards. Reported to Alan, lad confirmed a few days later he had "issues", then gave me another account, also reported Smile

Well the lad now demands a bank transfer slip, so I am prepared to send something I mocked up from a few recommendations on here. Will have to have a decent explanation why my lad thinks a bank transfer slip will help him receive the money, after all, he already had a normal receipt.. Smile

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Uffe hin Spage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my reply to his "there must have been a misunderstanding" mail

Quote:
I'm really sorry for your inconvenience. The Western Union office is closed for today. I'll go talk to them first time tomorrow.

So he sent me this

Quote:
I quite appreciate your effort and co-operation in this transaction, Please update me with regards to the western union transfer, Have you reactified the issue?.
Awaiting your urgent response,

Regards,
Barrister XX XXX

But the money had already been picked up it seems...

Quote:
What is going on here? I went to the Western Union office today to ask about the payment. They told me that it had already been picked up in Accra. Are you playing games with me and trying to get me to pay twice? Know that I will not stand up to this kind of behaviour.

Lad does not know what hit him

Quote:
I am totally confused about your last email, If the money has been picked up then i have to blame you because you exposed the payment by providing me with uncorrect information i went to the Bank three times with my secretary before he went alone the final one. What do i do to get this documents out from the police and court before the information would be spread, you see this is what i am avoiding, if you have given the full and correct information of the payment the first time we could received the money and posibly secure the documents.

Right now my head is filled with confusion do write me back and let us know what to do. PLEASE ASK THE WESTERN UNION TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION OF THE PERSON THAT PICKED UP THE MONEY THEY CAN HELP.

Somebody must have chopped his dolla but I will not stand up to him blaming me for there not being any money for him. Lad needs a slap.

Quote:
I am not satisfied with your tone. I make a payment to you, tell no one but you about it and then you blame me when the wrong guy picks it up. How can I know that you've kept the payment information secret? You talk about your secretary going there alone to pick it up. Are you sure you can trust your secretary? Don't blame me for the unreliable people you've hired yourself. By the way it was you who insisted to use Western Union. If we had done a nice and simple bank to bank transfer the money would have been in your account by now.

And how can I trust that it is not you who have picked up the money yourself and just want me to pay one more time?

I will go to the Western Union place tomorrow to see if they can tell me more about the guy who took our money. I'm really angry at you for compromising the security of this transfer by giving out the payment information to your secretary and God knows who else. Not only have I lost my money, I'll also have to go to the Western Union place once more. It is quite a trip for me to make since it is in another city so I'm really annoyed at having to spend hours going there just because you could not keep your mouth shut.

And now lad gets back in line...

Quote:
The most important thing now is for us to trust and understand one another, There is no way i could have picked the money and say i did not receive it and i trust my sacretary because he has worked for me over the years with money and valuables worth more.
I beleive that someone has played a smath game on me and i swear if i get this person i shall persecute this fellow and throw him to jail.

Please forgive me i have to accept the blame maybe this time i will close up my doors. My good brother please for the interest and benefit of our transaction please try your best and send me this money first thing tomorrow morning and please scan the payment copy to me.
I know that it is not easy to throw away money just like that but i beg you so that we can secure the documents and submit it to the Bank for unwards release of the fund into your bank and i beleive that whatever you spend during the transfer of this transaction shall be deductted before we share the money and i use this letter to stand as a an agreement letter.

Please try and call me just one minutes so that i shall check my email. Once again am really very sorry for what happened but i assure you that you will never regret working with me.

I await your propmt response.

I've written him about a bank transfer but he has yet to reply. Maybe I will wire him the money again but this time with the added feature of M7TN S3cure. After all - we will need this extra security feature when he can't keep the payment information to himself.

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you finally bore of him send him

Quote:
I COLECT FROM WESTY ooooooooooo SMALL BOI I C U 2DEY I CUT U LIKE CHICKEN FOOOOOOOL U NO ME LIKE BROTHER BUT NOW I CHOP UR DOLLA FROM WESTY LIK BOI U R

Might make him paranoid of who is around him for a while Laughing

I get so many insults back from burned lads, ive worked out how to string them into newer insults Smile

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Uffe hin Spage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is a little too clever...

Quote:
Please read carefully, I got to the western union office to pick up the money but they sat me down and explained issues to me, firstly the said the mtcn number you provided is not correct she went ahead to inform me that you don't type information but rather you fill the form with your hand writing so could it be that you went there and gave them money with the information? you are surpposed to fill the form yourself and submit it to them.

I am short of words as i don't know what to beleive, is that you are playing games with me or what or are you being sincere but going about it through the wrong means. For the benefit of dought i will give you bank account here so go back and tell the western union over there that western union Accra Ghana said you don't type the information but you write with hand so if indeed you made the payment it is still there so go back and collect the money and use this bank details below to wire the money it will take days but sure i will receive it.

So now I've learnt that I should use the handwriting fonts when making WU receipts.

But at least I got some bank details...

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he is not calling you a liar.
You went to the WU, and the clerk typed the info you supplied onto the form. You gave him the money, he gave you the form. You have no clue whether this is normal but it didn't seem strange at the time.

Report the account, but dont transfer money into it just yet. First go on a bit on how youre convinced that the WU is correct, and how can you find out what went wrong.. You can always wire money to that account later.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CAN YOU IMAGINE ME A RESPECTED LAWYER WALKING INTO A BANK TO PRESENT A FAKE INFORMATION.

No, but I can imagine a mugu scammer doing it Laughing

I love it when their money is so close yet so far...

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic