SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did Not Do The Research - a common Lad failing; when a Lad tries to win you over by quoting a fact or situation that leaves him looking foolish.

A Lad pretending to be Malaysian told Captain Mal:

Quote:
I have friends who served in the military- at least they are not aggressive as you- one of died in the hospital last year. He sustained major injuries from Iraq in 2004.

But Mal pointed out:

Quote:
[Your] friend deserved to die – there were never any Malaysian soldiers serving in Iraq, in any capacity, so that can only mean he was supporting the terrorists, in fact fighting on their side.

Or as Cammy was once told (emphasis added):

Quote:
Whatever, you are ask to do, you co-orperate fast, all expenses will be reimburse from the 10% already set aside for expenses and we are ready to grant you extra 5% add to your 30% provided the wire transfer go smooth and hitch free, moreso with no Government taxation in Australia.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you call a lad who is offered big monies but who is too stupid/inflexible to take them? I wrote a lad about my character's father who had been very active in charity in his lifetime. Now his sons were looking for a possibility to donate a huge sum of money as sadaqah in Northern Nigeria were Muslim brothers are suffering. The lad's response:

Quote:
I am very sorry about your fathers death meanwhile you have to send the US$480 first, so that every thing will be done as soon as possible okay.

Mad

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys, great finds as usual.

Quote:
The 'Didn't Do The Research' (Uninformia yastrebicum) Lad who tries to win you over by quoting an incorrect fact or lying about a situation that leaves him looking foolish.

Quote:
The Chump Change (Chickenfeedus nora) Lad who passes over big monies to make sure he gets his chump change. Possibly because he cannot handle a large transaction or fears he's getting out of his depth.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Fully Clothed (Burkaia bustii) Date lad who gives all sorts of excuses for not sending a naked photo.

Quote:
meanwhile in regarding of the picture which you are requesting from me,i want you to know that i don't have a naked picture,and i want you to know that i am a responsible girl,and i want you to know that i am not a prostituted,and i can not snip a naked picture here,meanwhile i want you to know that this country is a Muslim country and no body allow to naked naked picture because of security purpose and if any body see me do that,i will be arrest and i will be put into prison,please i am very sorry i can not snip naked picture,because i don't want to have any problem.

The Devine Retribution (Strikusdownia bustii)
Date lad who belives that God deals out swift justice to anyone that would do them harm or break their heart. So you better stop messing them about Wink
Quote:

but let my tell you the truth,Mr John wanted to take advantange on me,by telling me that before he will help me he will sleep with me,but i told him that i can not do that,because i am not a prostituted,meanwhile i am a virgin,and i make view,before i will sleep with any man. after i get married to my husband .
then he said that if he did not sleep with me he will not help me.i told him fine,but you will not sleep with me,and i told him that God will help me and i pray that God will reward him,for breaking my heart.

after one month he when back to Uganda he get accident and die.

The Mind Meld (Spockus nutsia) Lad who attempts to get into your brain and play with your subconscious bits. Stranger sub-species of 'the Jedi'.

Quote:
employ your subconscious mind in placing yourself in my shoes,

Quote:
so please do not welcome doubt in your mind as it is a killer virus to profitable businesses of this kind.

Quote:
i understand that the greatest fear on Earth is the fear of the "unknown"

'Doubt is a killer virus!!' .. can we get jabs for that?

I can see him wiping down the screen with the juju hankerchief as I speak Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Indignant (Umbrageous tohellicum) Lad who is outraged and angered by accusations that the ID he sent you is a forgery (however lame his ID actualy is) and asks you to proove it in a court of law.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186718&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Corruptor (Misquotus godhicum) Lad who misquotes the Bible and generally corrupts Gods word for his own means.

Quote:
I pray to Jesus the almighty our father to come at ending of the transaction this week because he said "Ask me if u need I will give you, Knock the door and I will open Strike”.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186740&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Registrar (Nameus illiteratus) Lad who names your desceased benefactor and his entire family after your character (obviously to suit your response) no matter if the surname just doesn't quite fit his script.

Quote:
A deceased client of mine,by name Mr Andrew who shares the same last name as yours

Baiter replies as 'Huu'

Quote:

Mr Andrew Huu was a business man here in Malaysia. He had oil dealings around Europe and Africa. He died at the of 54, along side his wife 46, and their only daughter, 11. He lived most of his years here in the Malaysia but travelled often. I served as his private attorney for the last eight years preceding his death, and I had known the family a little while before then. Mr. Andrew migrated into England a long time ago as an orphan. I never met his father, but, I knew him to be the Late Mr. Sven Huu who died in Belgium.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186767&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

The Dead End

The Confidant (Confidinus tohellicum) Lad whose business is 'so' confidential they forget to include the whole point of the matter within the context of their original script.

Quote:

Subject: Confidentail
I am aware of the consequence of this proposal; I therefore ask that if you find no interest, please, discard this mail and do not be vindictive.
On the other hand, If you decide to work with me, contact me through my email below and I will initiate the process. I am the only one that is aware of this situation.
I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is you refusing to work with me. If we can be in agreement, we should plan a meeting soon.
Sincerely,
Justin Brown (Mr.)
Service Email:[email protected]
Direct Tel: +44 (0)XXXXXXXXX

What consequence?, what proposal?, what process?, what situation?, what risk? Agree to what?, oh I'm all inquisitive now.
"Do not be vindictive" .. I'm sure I won't as long as you suffer a lot Wink
Feel free to bait this clown Smile (replace 0's with o's)

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer who pretends to have been a badger all along, after he realizes he's been baited. After I dolla-chopped one lad, he sent the axe-man this message:

Quote:
THANK YOU BELLO. HARRY IS NOT A MUGU, I HAVE KNOWN IT FOR LONG, I WAS ONLY PLAYING ALONG WITH HIM, WHICH IS YOU.

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Haggler: Argues with you over how the non-existent millions will be split after the transaction.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we already have the one who is worried about your soul?

I have been lazy to write to my fiance. This is what he wrote to me:

Quote:
N0ra,I saw you in a dream and you appeared as a
fraudster who lives on lies.Please I do not want this to be true and
when I woke up,I prayed against this dream believing it is not true.

But why are you not writing again?A life full of lies is not worth
living.Please give your life a meaning.

But I swear my character is not a fraudster. The lad just can't think of any other possibilities why she has been quiet.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool guys, It must be the hot weather, 3 at once. Can we have a quote choppaofdolla?

Quote:
The Play Along (Playus megabanditicum) Lad who pretends he knew you were a baiter "not a mugu" all along, and was just playing along for the sheer hell of it.

Quote:
The Haggler (Marvinia Choppaofdolla) Lad who argues with you about how the non-existent millions will be split up after the transaction. The antithesis of "The Poor Businessman", but perhaps even a bit more stupid.

Quote:
The Soul Searcher (Savus nora) Lad who is so worried about your soul and the meaning of 'your existance', it gives him nightmares.

^^
As if it's any of his business anyways Smile

Some from me

The Locked In (Whineus tohellicum) Lad who is peeved with not being able to retrieve his cash from MTCN V@ult or any other 'secure transaction site', and whines like a puppy locked in the kitchen overnight.

Quote:
WHY CAN YOU PEOPLE MAKE PAYMENT SIMPLE PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM OR NORMAL WESTERN UNION TRASNFER INSTEAD OF SECURING MONEY VIA MTCN [email protected] YOU ARE DELAYING THIS TRANSACTION.

The "Blame it on the Ballgame" (Worldcupus nutsia) Lad who stresses urgency in completing the transaction due to the adverse economic affect on his country by the 'World Cup'.

Quote:
Please we really don't have much time to waste because our country will be trying everything humanly possible to recover from the world cup expenditure.
I have made the necessary arrangements for the bank to transfer these funds out of southafrica but the problem now if to whom the transfer will be made to and also to which country.

The Highly Rated (Ratevaultus tohellicum) Lad who gives top ratings to his 'Experience' of using MTCN V@ult, when he has been hacking away for hours only to get a system fault in the face. Perhaps due to paranoia that they might withhold his money if he says nasty things about them, or that as if it would give him his cash any quicker if he were nice.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186897&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a clue how to name this lad Laughing
But I found it rather hilarious.

Quote:
Dear one,

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son Williams,intends to establish with you in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this sum amount of money "Twenty Six million U.S dollars"($26,000,000.00) which my late Husband MR.JOHNSON YALEY deposited for it's safely for an investment Abroad,before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now I and my son Williams decided to move out the fund to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough in Abroad for security, political and economical reasons.

We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your account in your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

1). HOSPITALS.
2). REAL ESTATE.
3). FIVE STAR HOTEL.

If you can be of an assistance to us, we will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund.

I await your soonest response.

Extend my warmest regards to your entire family.

Thank you and God bless you.

To do:
Cure cancer
Build a land
Offer all inclusive rooms

Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mortal, I was sure we had a crazy investor lad, but probably been overlooked as it's so common. Chalk another one up for The Mortal. Well done.
Quote:
The Investor (Investus mortalicum) Lad who would invest his bogus funds in real estate in your country, offering you a cut of the profits.

I would like to meet her 'Son Williams' and ask him why he pluralises his name as there is only 'one' of him.

The "Don't Call Us" (Nulphonus cellicum) Phone lad who makes pitiful excuses as to why he cannot use a landline.

Quote:
Meanwhile like i told you My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines

The Judicially Confused (Judgus illiteratus) Lad who thinks that all nations share the same judicial or court system.

Quote:
The first step is that you will have to swear an affidavit here in United kingdom at the Federal High Court of Justice claiming the next of kin to the late Engr. Franklin Henderson

wowwows signing off .. both of me Smile

Last edited by wowwow on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The John Wayne: a Lad who tries to play multiple characters in the scam, but they're all very noticeably the same in style.

Quote:
(Farida Waziri, EFCC) I can't say otherwise ok?this information came up from the director of federal inland revenue commission as we are on the line of solving your problems with your partner and the scam professional who is trying to brake you up with your business.But from your statements you said you where sending slip to mr V1ct0r W4ll4 what kind of slip are you sending? is it for the tax clearance? or what?

Quote:
(V1ct0r W4ll4, lawyer) Hello how are you hope all is well?how was your trip hope fine?please i was ask to come over to the EFCC office and answer the reason why you did not comply as instructed but luckly i tried to protect your interest in that office because you traveled.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you calling "John Wayne" a bad actor, how dare you Wink, we could have also called him "The Michael Caine" .

Quote:
The John Wayne (Methodus yastrebicum) Lad who tries to play multiple characters in his scam, but they're all very noticeably the same in style.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or we could call it the Steven Seagal, especially as the Lad in question is a bad actor.

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven Seagal, a bad actor, oh that's blasphemy, now you are really for it Yastreb!!!
Laughing

The Unfaithful (Cheatonus tohellicum) Lad who drops another baiter (that you know who is dealing with him as well) to deal with you instead as you seem a more promising mugu.

Quote:
First of all I want to tell you that I've almost reached an agreement with a potential buyer. )Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. Therefore, if you are willing to pay the buy-it-now price $2,100.00, I'm ready to start this transaction with you.

Last edited by wowwow on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
steampunk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
Not a clue how to name this lad Laughing
But I found it rather hilarious.
Laughing

'Assassinated by unknown persons'?

I'd call him the Drama Queen

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Steampunk, funnily enough we already have a"drama queen"

Quote:
The Drama Queen (Badactia nutsia) Types just like he speaks when upset, including words like NOOOOOO!!!!! and AWAWAWWA!!!! and OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!

steampunk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Hi Steampunk, funnily enough we already have a"drama queen"

Quote:
The Drama Queen (Badactia nutsia) Types just like he speaks when upset, including words like NOOOOOO!!!!! and AWAWAWWA!!!! and OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*slaps self
walks off*

didn't feel up to reading through all 20 pages Razz guess I should have

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
didn't feel up to reading through all 20 pages Razz guess I should have

You don't have to , they are all here (well almost recently updated)

http://members.419eater.com/~wowwow/Scammer_Genus.html

The Prompt (Nultardius tohellicum) Lad who arrives promptly on chat at the time specified and waits around for you to turn up, like an expectant puppy.

Quote:
Hello mummy thank you and I got your message also I was here exactly 8pm my time and it after 30 minutes you came online.Mummy I wish you a safe journey to Washinton and Please take good care of aunt Ashley for me and always let her know that I love her and will see her soon in Unites States.

The Objectionable (Fitus tohellicum) Lad who throws fits when you find fault with or abuse his bank/office.

Quote:
I just received a call from my contact in the bank with anger; he said you abused The Director, Foreign Remittance Department, you called him a fool just because it told you the site you said was not found. ... oh my God .. you have finished me, why did you do that, ... now you have created suspicion in the bank.
Oh no, I can not believe that, tell me it is not true, am I dreaming here or what ... I think my blood pressure is beginning to rising.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186847&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nervous (Fretsmuch tohellicum)
Lad who explains in garbled English that he needs to be sure you're actually interested in "assisting" him

Quote:
first i will like to known you more better before procceeding with this transactions in respect of my proposal because i don't want to fall into the hand of people that will pretend to be of assistance to me but behind the bottom of his or her heart it's to play for fool i did contacted you for the following reason's
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the mayhem jhrc, you probably don't know this but I like to fiddle with the names a bit Smile

How about

Quote:
The Timid (Fretsus jrhcicum) Lad who explains nervously in garbled English that he needs to be sure you're actually interested in "assisting" him

The Etiologist (Diseasus nutsia) Lad who compares you to a disease.

When questioned why he contacted me with his beneficiary scam.

Quote:
However the reason i said you share almost same detail with the disease,Engr Franklin Henderson Pann.

(no me neither .. he probably meant deceased)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the mayhem jhrc, you probably don't know this but I like to fiddle with the names a bit Smile

How about

Quote:
The Timid (Fretsus jrhcicum) Lad who explains nervously in garbled English that he needs to be sure you're actually interested in "assisting" him

The Etiologist (Diseasus nutsia) Lad who compares you to a disease, or names a disease after his dead character.

When questioned why he contacted me with his benificiary scam.

Quote:
However the reason i said you share almost same detail with the disease,Engr Franklin Henderson Pann.

(no me neither .. he probably meant deceased)

jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Aphasiac (novoiceum tohellicum) Lad whose emails off-script are orders of magnitude shorter than his script pieces.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic