SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May I ask a favor please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a NERD! Of course I like Dr Who! It's on in 3.5 hours Wink

No Photo yet, but this version of Lucas isn't online anywhere near as much. And I do think it's a different person, this one isn't IP Switching anymore:

Quote:
WHOIS - 41.155.28.218

% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.155.28.0 - 41.155.28.255'

inetnum: 41.155.28.0 - 41.155.28.255
netname: STARCOMMS-20081218
descr: Dial pool subnet for Lagos subscribers
admin-c: CM9-AFRINIC
tech-c: CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by: STARCOMMS-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.155.0.0 - 41.155.127.255

person: Catalin Miclaus
address: Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
phone: +234-1-8041234
fax-no: +234-1-8110301
e-mail: *******@starcomms.com
nic-hdl: CM9-AFRINIC
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

I live in hope of a happy snap Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NERDS United...I watch Doctor Who also....
Anyhow, Chrys, we should come up with a plan on this one....and we can crack him from both sides! Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have a read of the thread from the beginning. Maybe you can see what I did that got his attention... there just may be hints I missed you can pick up on. I'm certain I posted everything, except the latest stuff:

To: the ditz
Sent: Sun, 4 July, 2010 11:21:34 PM
Subject: Re: Cant Stop Loving you

ok I will send you a picture soon ok babes

I look forward to posting it for everyone to see Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are SO not gonna believe THIS one! Hell, I have the email and I don't believe it!!! He "comes clean with me":

Hello Kathrin,How are you and I wil now or you want to l like to be open with you and be very straight and it will be better for both of us as I dont want to lie to you any longer I am the guy in the Picture and I am a Nigerian and if you still love me for me and really want to come over here I will welcome you with open arms and for sure make it work babes and I just dont want to lie to you again ok so what do you think do you still wanna come over here right now I will join you at the airport please do write me back and let us know what page we are on babes

AND we have a happy snap! @ Strawberry, feel free to show your mum "Young Lucas". I have band rehearsal across town today, so I can't write back straight away, but I have a feeling this could strain the relation somewhat Wink . Anyhoo here's our boi:

Enjoy (I'm amazed).

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image OhMyFREAKINGGOD I am lost for words, I didn't see this coming this fast.. Maybe this why he was so quite for those 3 days. He was struggling on how to admit he is not in Scotland. Can it be true? Maybe he should prove his love for you. Wonder if you will be hurt from his lies he has told you. Maybe he might explain why he lied and made all that BS up. I would love to read that email of lies.. lol. Well, I sure hope Katherin can make him beg for her forgiveness because he has lied to her all this time. Maybe he will offer some proof that is him in the picture by holding a sign or special item that shows his love for Katherin.

@chrysis ~ You have made my night. This was the last BANG of my 4th of July holiday.. jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy What a shocker!!! I have lost track at how many times you are my hero, but we can chalk another BIG one up on the list!!!

@ Irene~ LOL.. Nerd unite.. lol.. Love The Dr. But I'm old school.. To me there is only one Dr. and that's Tom Baker.. Very Happy Image
@Chrysis~ Why am I not suprised that you watch the Dr??? lol..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I still can't believe this!!!

Edit to ask, Did he tell you his name? His real name? Or is he still going with our lads name?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No mention of his real name yet, but if he is into the Ditz as I think he is, he just may cough up the goods. I decide to write back, and BOY do I pile it on thick. It's the only thing I'm good at so I like to keep in practise... Bolding is mine:

Lucas

You LIED to me??? Why, oh why would you DO something like that? Is Lucas your real name even??? (Of course not, I can't WAIT to find out what he comes up with)

Oh my god! I'm so upset, I'm going to have think about all this. I do not understand even WHY you would do something like this, can you explain it to me? And since you have lied to me once (well, MORE than once judging by the number of emails you've sent me), I will need proof of who you are. I need to know I can trust you, especially after telling me a complete tale of lies. Do you care for me at all? If so how much do you care? I need to know Lucas, or whoever you - Goddamit just who the hell ARE you?

I need to know who you are FULLY and completely. If I am to still travel half way around the world to meet you, I would need to know at lot more about you. Admittedly you are a very attractive young man, but I cannot judge a person on looks alone, I need to know about YOU! And so far you've just admitted that everything you told me was a lie (Not that I'd ever lie, I am exactly who I say I am) Wink

I will reschedule the tickets for another time, unless of course I do not receive an adequate explanation for all of this in which case I will exchange them for tickets to Frankfurt.

I will write back soon after I have had time to calm down and reflect on all of this quite frankly deeply shocking news. You cannot imagine how much you've hurt me...

Let's see if he comes up with the goods. He certainly has with the pic

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We get this back. Somehow I feel a little underwhelmed:

Hello Kathrin,how are you doing and I knew you would change your mind when I sent you that message and I am not surprised atall because I am just been honest with you and I will so much appreciate you not canceling your tickets atall so we can meet ok but the Horrible Truth is what I have told you and I dont intend lying to you for any reason again or whatsoever and it is really me in he picture I just sent you and traveling down here I will welcome you with open arms and kiss your forehead and make you know that it was not my intention to lie to you atall.I am sorry and please do come down here I promise you will neer regret it as this will be the turning point of your life please do come hun I want you and I need you in my life.write me back soon.

Again I'll write when I've sobered up... Second drink starts now Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So now that I've sobered up, here's what I sent back. As usual, bolding is mine:

My dear L-I just can't do it. (Well, I COULD, but it's more fun this way Wink)

No I need to start again. I need to know everything about you, starting off with your real name. If I am to EVENTUALLY travel to Nigeria, I need to know everything about you starting off with the name you were born with. I cannot keep calling you Lucas if that is not your name. If you cannot even be honest to me about that, then there is not much hope for a relationship of any sort! (Well, that and the previously mentioned middle aged man thing, but hey, I won't hold it against you if you won't) Rolling Eyes

I have cancelled the ticket (for now), but if we hit it off like we did before there is no reason I simply won't buy some new ones. I WANT to trust you, I really do, but as I type I don't even know what to call you. Are you married? Do you have kids? what do you do for work in Nigeria? (APART from being a scamming piece of crap of course) These are the sorts of things a normal couple take for granted, yet I do not even know your (real) name. (Which we SO wan't of course, it has a date with scamwarners Wink)

you are a very attractive man, and I feel that if you are completely honest with me, then we can have a beautiful relationship, but after what you have put me through, I feel it will take time.

So, let's start again... Hi! I'm Kathrin (with no 'e'), I'm a 43 year old German born woman living in Homebush New south Wales Australia. And you are... ???

I have decided to follow the advice of someone far more intelligent (and probably prettier too) Just Jane... RINSE, REPEAT!!! Oh this is FUN! Twisted Evil

Edited to add his reply:

Hello Kathrin,and I am Glad you could write me back I am Babalola From Nigeria and I am presently back in School to Finish up my Degree Course I am not married and I dont have a daughter aswell.I love sports Football to be specific and will love to be your friend and the only reason I had to lie was because life was getting hard over here and I can hardly keep up with school bills right now since my Parents are both dead I am all by myself right now with no one to help me with any funds or sort and I just thought getting money out of people will help me but see I am not good at it for no reason and that was why I had to come out straight to you and let you know who I am.I am very sorry for all the problems and stress I made you go Through as I promise to make it up to you please do write me back I love Going out with friends having some drinks or 2 but right now my life is in a mess and I am by no means a rich man and I am 28 years of age and if that is not to young for you as I know love or friendship is not measured by age or distance so tell me what do you like doing for fun.

If I told him the truth he'd drop me Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I decide to write back after sobering up again, and again starting from 1st drink. I send him this back, playing ditzy again. Bolding is mine:

Bab@lola, (And while a quick google of that name comes up with a religious leader and a University, in the short term, I think I will leet his name)

That's an unusual sounding name. Is it common in Nigeria? Is it your first name or surname? Can I call you B@ba? (Which I plan to add an R to making him Babar the elephant)

I must confess in all honesty to not being much of a sport fan myself, I don't think I'd make a good wag (is that what they call football wives nowadays?).

No I'm all woman, I catch up with my galpals and shop, drink and watch sex and the city 'till I drop! And someone else once said, "You can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes!" (Patsy Stone, from Ab Fab. Joanna Lumley RULES!) Don't you agree my B@ba???

What are you studying, mein liebling? A degree course in what? I have no children as I've mentioned, but my darling niece is studying IT, she helps me with my computer I wouldn't know where to begin. she even set up this account for me, and being on the internet has been so much fun!

I must go now schatzi, but I will write again soon

But hopefully you'll write first. Another forum member has pointed out that a scammer that got her also "came clean", before bilking her out of cash. I'll have to see what I can come up with before I "come clean" Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my Chrysis~ You have been very busy with our boi, I am in shock first the picture and now the confession?? Can't help but wonder if he is jerking our chain.. Since he admitted that he wasn't very good at it.. Did he mean you were to be his first victim? And since he was so bad at it, he had to tell you the truth. Well his version of the truth. Rolling Eyes . I wonder what his reply would be if you asked him if he had indeed scammed others out of money.. Poor poor baby boi, Now his parents are dead and POOF his daughter is no more.. I am not worring not one bit.. I know if there is anyone/anyway to get info from him you will be the one to do it. Very Happy

I wonder if he is still taking new victims applications?

@Chrysis, I try my best to check the thread a couple x a day, but this past weekend, Mon and Tue has been sooooo busy.. Most time I have time to run by and read(from my cell) its so hard to reply there so I have to wait to get back home where computer is.. Anyway, I didn't want you to think that I have forgotten all you have done for us.. Smile Plzzzz keep up the great work..
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course he's jerking our chains! It'll go along until he finally asks for cash. And we're supposed to be good little puppy dogs and give it to him "Cos we luv him". Rolling Eyes

I haven't worked what the excuse will be (some disaster surely), but it'll come. And then it'll be MY turn to yank his chain!!! Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And here's his latest installment;

Hello Kathrin,and thank you writing me back and in all Honesty I am getting to Love you the more and the B@balola is My Surname and we call each other by our surname over here so if you Call me B@ba there is no problem with that well they think Wags tend to distract players nowadays and they tend to keep them away from the Husbands lately and I am into Business Administration right now so I will be done in Like a year from now and as for us do you think you can end up like a person who is not making anything for money rather than schooling right now what is your sex life like and do you think you can marry a Black Guy and raise your Kids with him and live happily thereafter.I really hate the feeling right now that I lied to you and you cant make your trip any longer.Please do consider me I want you in my arms right now and wish you was here with me as there is an heavy rain falling over here you will love it down here as the weather is now favorable........what do you think of me now I am done in School for now and will like to relax and have fun this will be the best time to take you around and show you the nice places in this country and outside what kind of drink do you like?please do write me back my love...

Babar.....

I'll edit in a response as soon as I think of one Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if i'm stepping on any toes here, but i've recently heard from this guy too, his email says...

Hello Lucy,How are you doing and I am sure your friend is form the site <snipped> cos she was the only one I did talk to on there so can you tell me more about you like what are you searching for right now and have you got kids? what are you likes and dislikes and the things you like doing for fun.please do write me back

I'm in the middle of writing back a reply now, any tips? As you can gather I'm VERY new at this baiting lark, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Play it absolutely straight.

Give him whatever info you've made up for your characters. If you have a back story, then feed it to him. if not, make one up. Where you're from , what you do for kicks. And try make it sound like you're a potential vic.

An example could be: "I'm a 50 year old widow living in a small mid west community (or wherever your character is from. Remote makes it harder it go to WU when he finally asks), who's discovering life without my husband of 30 years to be very depressing. My friends do try to comfort me, but sometimes I just get so lonely! and that's why I put my name up on (insert dating site here). I would have never have guessed that I wouldever be on a dating site, but then, I did meet you, so i guess it worked". feel free to adapt.

He could be fishing for info on how you've discovered him. Did you have a profile on the snipped website? If not make sure you make up something plausible sounding. I told him that I had so many profiles that I have recently taken down that I couldn't remember which site I saw him on. Or it could simply be part of his script.

Have a read of the thread from start to finish to see if there's anything you can adapt to your bait. I'm glad he's written to you, it'll tell us if his "coming clean" is part of his scam. Plus now that he may think he's lost the ditz, he's looking for new targets to scam.

Feel free to PM if I can help at all, and don't forget to bait safe. read all the stickies and the reader u. And welcome Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well im a 30 year old widow, who lives on the coast, with only her dog (awww, feel the lonliness!), my deceased husband left me very well provided for (thanks darling) so ive no need to work at all, though i do dabble in writing steamy novels, my current novel- Love in the Jungle (no, he didn't catch on) is coming along nicely thank you very much.

I am of course a complete idiot when it comes to computers so Harry (have i mentioned him?) my gay best friend is helping me send him my photos (thank you Martine McCutcheon and Google!) I'm hoping this computer illiteracy will help me when he starts getting demanding.

He's now in the process of telling me how to set up Yahoo Messenger, helpful little soul isn't he?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Play it REALLY dumb! Get confused easily, "don't understand" what he's talking about, and "get frustrated" when (of course) it "doesn't work". Then tell him Harry will help you out.

In my case, the ditz had her tech savvy niece do the setting up, but she was of course borderline psychotic. When previous scammers tried to talk to Sabrina, she would simply give 'em hell.

If you can challenge you inner Gay man, you can have a GREAT time giving them hell with a whole heap of "gay slang" (real and made up). And don't forget the phrase, "Talk to the hand girlfriend"!!!

If you do this right, you're gonna SO much fun Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's partly why I introduced Harry, and I make a point of mentioning him often. I thought that if he got boring, i'd let Harry talk to him, or im still very tempted to make Harry email him independently as he fancies Luke himself, see if he bites that one.

Whilst I'm a complete burk, computer tech wise, Harry is a little more savvy (well, only slightly- i want to still lhave the option where we both don't know what he means), but regrettably Harry has taken Charlie (my dog) out for a walk via the village pub, and could it be some time before i get Yahoo Messenger;-)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE ONE! Smile

Here's a tip that I've used to make my characters more believeable, should you eventually choose to chat to him.

Sign in to your yahoo mail account and see if scammer boi is online. If he is you can talk to him via webmessenger. Now here's the kicker... Sign into yahoo messenger as harry as well (But if there are any mail messages that yahoo messenger informs you of, do NOT click the link, otherwise it'll sign Martine out of web messenger and harry into it.

The idea is, that you can have yahoo messenger and web messenger on at the same time, and bait him as TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

It's worked for me, more than once. PM me to exchange notes if you like

Chrys

edited to add my response to young Lucas:

My dear Babar,

If B@balola is your surname what is your first name? While I love my pet name for you, I want to know everything about you, especially if we are to meet!

Business Administration? What is that all about? What are you studying in that subject? It sounds a little tedious, but you are doing the course, I'm sure it's sexy. A year to go you say? Then you don't have long to go. What sort of work will you get at the end of your course? (In RL I only have six months of my course)

I have mentioned before mein leibling that has been three years since I last had sex. I would dearly love to have children, as it my biggest regret in life to not have children and I'm sure that with our genes together, our child would be simply stunning.

I will think again of my desire to travel, once we are fully acquainted with each other, my dear babar.

My daughter and I used to love Babar the elephant Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently going along with the me being fantastically rich, as in borderline nobility (what? a girl can dream can't she?) I keep mentioning fabulous Scottish mansions and castles to him and ive currently asked if he could possibly come back to Scotland (where he's from- naturally) to go to a wedding with me and Harry at a eye wateringly gorgeous castle next weekend.

I particular like the idea that he has to Google all the areas I keep mentioning in order to talk about them to me.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry better make it back soon, he's chatting with me and I think he's horny!!! I will post the chat soon. Shocked puke

edited to add the chat. There are two lines I didn't put in, 'cos I was trying to copy the chat before (very abruptly) ending the chat:

Quote:

Wednesday, 7 July, 2010
scammerboi (10:57 PM): hello baby
scammerboi (10:57 PM): are you there ?/

Ditz (10:57 PM): mein liebling!
Ditz (10:57 PM): how are you?

scammerboi (10:58 PM): am good hgunny and you

Ditz (11:00 PM): I am good schatzi, drinking with the girls! Foxtel is screening sex and the City 2. We are drinking bubbly, laughing a lot.

scammerboi (11:00 PM): are you getting this

Ditz (11:01 PM): I have told them about you.

scammerboi (11:01 PM): ok baby I bet you must have told all your friends how I messed it all up hunny

Ditz (11:01 PM): yes, I told them who you really are. Priscilla was furious for me, Mitzi still says you're hot
Ditz (11:02 PM): Felicia doesn't really understand, I think the bubbly went straight to her head tonight

scammerboi (11:02 PM): well I dont think I am hot so what do you think if you was by my side right now hunny

Ditz (11:03 PM): I wouldn't be by your side, babe. I would be on top of you having my way with you. But you knew that already

scammerboi (11:03 PM): yes baby
scammerboi (11:04 PM): I love what I see in thje picture I really wish I coulc likc you from head to toe hunny

Ditz (11:06 PM): oooh Babar! You are awful, but I like you!!(You can never have too many Dick Emery quotes) you never did tell me your first name dear

scammerboi (11:06 PM): (And there we have it, a 1st name)

Ditz (11:06 PM): how do you pronounce that schatzi?

scammerboi (11:06 PM): and I hope I am not getting myself into trouble by been open to you because most people dont like us down here hunny

Ditz (11:07 PM): why is that my dear babar? Wasn't it you that told me Nigeria is Paradise on earth???
Ditz (11:08 PM): does this mean it isn't?

scammerboi (11:08 PM): it is nice here but because we are black people think differently hunnie forgive me
scammerboi (11:08 PM): it is the best with lovely sahara and places to view hunnie
scammerboi (11:08 PM): you need to come here and see what I mean hunny
scammerboi (11:08 PM): I believe the reason we dont connect is because you dont use this messenger often hunnie

Ditz (11:09 PM): I will mein schatzi. Once we have gotten to know each other, I will travel I promise

scammerboi (11:09 PM): I believe you
scammerboi (11:09 PM): and I told you that I study business administration as course right hunnie?

Ditz (11:09 PM): yes sweetie
Ditz (11:10 PM): what does it entail?

scammerboi (11:11 PM): well with that when I am doen I can work in any company that deals with finances and business (erm... Wha???)

Ditz (11:12 PM): I do not understand. I am sorry, but English is not my native tongue. Will you specialise in anything in particular?

scammerboi (11:12 PM): yes work in abank
scammerboi (11:12 PM): if possible

Ditz (11:13 PM): I can see you working in a bank. All dressed up in a nice business suit... Mmmmm

scammerboi (11:14 PM): well that is if I can afford all ti takes to finish the school

Ditz (11:14 PM): you can do it mein schatzi, I have faith in you

scammerboi (11:15 PM): it is fucking expensive to school and live here DIDDUMS!!! Of course it is. There there, chrysis knows how you feel. I'm a student too you know)

Ditz (11:15 PM): yes, but you will get a well paid job at the end of your studies. It will be worth it in the end

scammerboi (11:16 PM): well with this my last year I dont have the money to pay for my tuition but I am not asking you because you dont trust me yet hunny
scammerboi (11:18 PM): ?

Ditz (11:19 PM): am on sabrina's phone, be patient with me (Again I refill my glass of wine, read of glossary of 1990's gay sex slang, then get back to him)

scammerboi (11:19 PM): ok hunny
scammerboi (11:20 PM): so I said you dont trust me so you wont feel god with money with me right hunnie

Ditz (11:24 PM): Right now, my dear I do not give anyone money. I was going to when I thought you were lucas, now that you are babar, I'll have to think about it. Maybe I can bring you something when I travel again

scammerboi (11:25 PM): well dont worry about me ok I will be good I just love you for you and please dont make me feel like I am a bad person finishing my school was my problem then and dont make me feel like you are super rich because I dont respect people for money but for who they are honey

Ditz (11:26 PM): School will be character building mein liebling you will see

scammerboi (11:27 PM): and tell me how supportive are you with the man you love and is it because I am black that youn dont believe in me again you need to get another cell phone or mobile phone if you are really sure you are you because I try calling you more than 50 times already
scammerboi (11:29 PM): this is your number right <snipped>

Ditz (11:29 PM): My dear, I travelled half way around the world to be with Nick, THAT'S how much I loved him! I am wary of you because you LIED TO ME for over a month! NOT because of your skin colour. The Phone is fine. You are the only one having problems with it and yes that is the right phone number
Ditz (11:29 PM): But 'brina is on it right now

scammerboi (11:30 PM): well what is Brina's number I want to hear your voice right now

Ditz (11:31 PM): I doin't think 'Brina will let me give you her number, she is deeply suspicious of you after I told her who you are. If she spoke to you I'm certain she would abuse you

scammerboi (11:31 PM): well I dont care if they cant like me you cant be with me I guess

Ditz (11:32 PM): just keep trying the landline. As I said you are th only perosn having difficulty with it. If anything it works much better than it used to

scammerboi (11:32 PM): well can you call me then
scammerboi (11:32 PM): you know if you are as rich as you are why cant you call have a laptop of your own have a laptop of your own and things

Ditz (11:33 PM): I am on my laptop, I told you I have one. You don't listen to me do you?

scammerboi (11:33 PM): I do listent to you you said you are on Sabrina's phone

Ditz (11:34 PM): Maybe I should go, you don't seem to be interested in what I say.

scammerboi (11:34 PM): if I am not why do I write you back hunnie

Ditz (11:34 PM): I was on sabrina's phone, the call ended and I \am back on my laptop

scammerboi (11:34 PM): ok baby

Ditz (11:34 PM): silly billy

scammerboi (11:34 PM): you didnt say you were receiving phone call my love

scammerboi (11:35 PM): I thought you said you are using her phone to chat honey

Ditz (11:36 PM): no, I said I am on the phone, 'Brina has been on mine for awhile now, chatting to her Boyfriend Ivan. he's anew boyfriend, she goes through so many men, I don't know where she gets her energy

scammerboi (11:36 PM): wow that is something
lucas_scott19601508 (11:36 PM): so tell me what are you putting on right now baby

Ditz (11:37 PM): I do not understand what you mean

scammerboi (11:37 PM): I said what dress is on your body now

Ditz (11:38 PM): oh I am fully rugged up. The heating needs to be repaired and the repairman is unavailable until tomorrow. it's raining outside
Ditz (11:39 PM): and you? it's earlier in Nigeria isn't it?

scammerboi (11:40 PM): afternoon

Ditz (11:40 PM): ahh

scammerboi (11:40 PM): and there is it early or what hunnie?

Ditz (11:40 PM): 11.40pm here in Sydney

scammerboi (11:41 PM): nite ?

Ditz (11:41 PM): yes, it will be Thursday morning soon

scammerboi (11:42 PM): ok hunnie
scammerboi (11:42 PM): well what time is good to chat liek this more
scammerboi (11:42 PM): with this we can catch up and share more time than the email to email messages hunnie

Ditz (11:44 PM): Unlike you my dear Babar I have a life away from the internet. I enjoy walking around the shops of Sydney, there are some really cool shops not too far from here, it's a nice form of exercise. I will be on when I will be on

scammerboi (11:45 PM): well but you have to go out of your way for the man you want to spend the rest of your life hunnie

Ditz (11:46 PM): I could say the same of you Mr Man, so far all I've gotten is a month of lies

scammerboi (11:46 PM): well but you didnt push me to come out and tell you who I am hunnie (There I realised I had to get offline, 'cos he was REALLY starting to piss me off! he's still planning to rip the ditz off, Scamming turd)

scammerboi (11:47 PM): I am open and try my best to make way to be close to you I want the chemistry to be right hunnie

Ditz (11:48 PM): "well but you didnt push me to come out and tell you who I am hunnie" well that's simply because I shouldn't HAVE to. it's called trust, something you need to build back up

scammerboi (11:48 PM): I am trying my best hunnie
Ditz(11:48 PM): I think I will leave now you are upsetting me

He then asks "why does he keep upsetting me?" to which I respond "Because you lied to me" and signed out. Hopefully my little Babar is a very unhappy elephant right now

edited to add. I just logged back into the ditz's account and got these offline messages in webmessenger:

that is serious
bye then

Bless his little cotton socks. @ strawberry, you have a PM (as soon as I type it out of course)

Final edit to add: He's started IP Switching again. Latest IP says Estonia

"You are a dead meat!"

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sensational and brilliant baiting skills on show here internationalchrysis

I am concerned about Babar tho - Wiki states that he married Celeste - his cousin. Shocked

My fave story was "Babar discovers a Map of Tassie".

Laughing

@ Tuesday welcome to Eater romance - glad to see you tormenting the pets.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
My fave story was "Babar discovers a Map of Tassie".

Even half asleep I nearly spat coffee onto my laptop, but that seems to happen a lot since joining eater Wink

Thanks for the kind words, coming from one of the Spooners, that means a LOT! Very Happy

The school is exspensive will never work on me, 'cos in RL I'm a student as well. I know exactly how hard it is, 'cos I'm going through it as well, as about a million others. Though sometimes I can really sense his frustration with me when reading those chat logs, it's a nice way to start the day! Speaking of which, time a cup of coffee and lad frustration...

"You are a dead meat!"

TheVortex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been hanging out here for a couple of months, honing my skillz.

Following this story, has given me immense pleasure & taught me a few tricks. I look forward to seeing how far this can go.

Chrysis, your characters are the best!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Vortex: thanks for the kind words. Feel free to appropriate anything I've used if it'll help your baiting Smile

In the meantime, our boi is online and sends the VERY underwhelmingreply to my facebook request:

how are you doing today honey and I dont have a facebook account dont intend setting one up so tell me what are your plans for the day honey

So I write back (He's online as I type):

My dear Babar,

It is after midnight here in Sydney and I thought I would check my email before going to bed. My darling 'Brina and I are just relaxing after an evening in the city at her house and I am staying over for the weekend. Sabrina is letting me use her computer to check my yahoo, as mine is at Homebush.

Her Term break is over this weekend and she wants me to help her "let her hair down". I think it means she wants me to go nightclubbing with her, but let her hair down is the term she keeps using. I haven't been nightclubbing for an awfully long time, but to be honest I'm secretly looking forward to it. The Nightclub scene here in Sydney is in Darlinghurst and I hear good things about it.

You won't set up a facebook account, not even for me??? Mein Liebling, you created one for that horrid Lucas, why can't you create one for yourself and tell me all about you! Schatzi, if we are to get to know each other, this would be simple thing to do, especially since you have done this already. I know you don't want to, but I spent all day online yesterday and you were nowhere to be seen, even after demanding I be online more. Please write back, I want to see your proper facebook account

Edited to add this:

ok I will see what I can do ok so what are your plans for the rest of the nite I am sorry I cant come online much because I do not have a computer at home I only come to the Library to write you back and forte ok honey and I will try and set up a facebook account ok honey

Now you might be wondering why I'm asking. There already IS a facebook account under his name which says the owner is MARRIED! I want to know if he uses that one or indeed sets up a new one. I send him this back:

My dear Babar,

Sabrina and I are just relaxing, watching a bit of TV. It is quite late here and to be honest I am just enjoying Sabrina's company

And send hima quick "are you online?" fishing email:

My dear Babar,

Thank you for agreeing to do a facebook page, I can't wait to see it. Facebook is very much a guilty pleasure for me, it's something the old me would never have contemplated. You'll have to let know what it's called when it's finished

"You are a dead meat!"

Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucas's last 2 emails today have asked me for my mobile phone number. I've replied totally ignoring this, afterall, if he can ignore my constant questions about the world cup (which is the reason why's in Africa to start off with Rolling Eyes ), I think im entitled to ignore his questions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic